Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??

Go down 
+26
AFew88
Madden's Finest 200
xMattex
dracocepheus
Lake RuNz 508
HeadHoncho32
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
Crunk
Cadiz215
Hormel
Mckkz044
Sun
24Marion24
*R3D*D3VIL*
hof8231
CJDAWGG14
so much swag
OMG iTz POPPA
super_mario90
pkismyname
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
DaTBa1LHaWK
Fudgy
BroadwaE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 00:51

hof8231 wrote:
At this point, no, definitely not. Not even close. Could he be in time? .....

and that is why he will not be a 85 or 86.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 01:35

Miles austin got bumped up to an 80.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 03:22

Travbebeastin wrote:
You just made yourself look dumb, stupid_mario. You compared Miles Austin and Andre Johnson catches and yards. Andre Johnson has 17 more catches than Austin and ONLY 132 more yards. If Austin keeps playin the way that he has been for the past 2 games by the time he gets to 38 catches he will have 908 yards

Miles Austin 23.9 yards per catch

Andre Johnson 16.7

stupid_mario

by the time austin get's to 38 rec andre should would have a little over half a hundred but it really don't matter it's not like austin is gonna be in the top 3 wr's in yrds and rec at the end of the season lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 03:24

CapnCrunch wrote:
I thought you'd get a kick out of that Mario

super_mario90 wrote:
TD's mean nothing to wr's cuz that stat doesn't really mean nothing for a wr

What are you crazy

super_mario90 wrote:
the entire world put dre as #1 wr

Maybe in your world, here on Earth it is Randy Moss.

But hey don't take my word for it go to espn.com

I think I have a new signature, check it out

lol nice sig HAHA glad i have a fan / groupie
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 03:37

why isn't anyone tlking about the Owen Daniels stats compared to austins stats HAHA what ya'll have to say about that

all the cowboys fans get all jumpy just cuz a receiver is running over bad D's but he ain't really sh*t lol

the texans TE is putting up simular numbers to austin but against better defences i wish the boys and texans could play each other every year just to prove who the real boy's are in texas cowboys would get crushed
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 06:00

Fudgy wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
At this point, no, definitely not. Not even close. Could he be in time? .....

and that is why he will not be a 85 or 86.

You really can't say that he wont be at that level with the time that he has had he's done just as good as those two.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 07:00

super_mario90 wrote:
why isn't anyone tlking about the Owen Daniels stats compared to austins stats HAHA what ya'll have to say about that

all the cowboys fans get all jumpy just cuz a receiver is running over bad D's but he ain't really sh*t lol

the texans TE is putting up simular numbers to austin but against better defences i wish the boys and texans could play each other every year just to prove who the real boy's are in texas cowboys would get crushed

Cuz besides you no one gives a **** about Owen Daniels.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 09:10

super_mario90 wrote:
why isn't anyone tlking about Owen Daniels

Because we were talking about Miles Austin, but let's talk:

A TE that has WR numbers is just normal for Cowboy fans. I mean some people say Witten may go down as the best TE ever to play the game. He been putting up those kinda numbers for years. And before him we had Jay Novacek, also one of the greatest TE's in history.

I'll take Wittten over Daniels anyday.

You also said Owen is more Explosive than Miles, you seriously don't mean Owen is faster do you, cuz its not even close.

Owen Daniels 40 yd dash time - 4.65
Miles Austin 40 yd dash time - 4.47
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 12:22

Horrible troll Mario, horrible.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 13:49

mario is high when he post about the cowboy's............ Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 245863 and do i think austin is better than the eagel's WR.x yes!!!!!!! he's was in the league before jackson ....and who ever they got...remember!!!!!!!!! he was on the practice squad with romo...when bledsoe was the qb..and terry glen..wae there...now they got there break...it's paying off// mile's been there...like romo...the star's about to shine!!!!!!nuff said...... Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 964160
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 14:59

Miles Austin was my breakout player on the Cowboys this year, but, look, he's only played two games against horrible secondaries. Let's see when he faces Philly in a week.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 15:44

What are Miles Austins stats now? Like his complete stats , just a little curious
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-30, 16:38

I like Miles Austin, real fun to watch, even if he is a Cowboy.

23 receptions, 502 yards and 5 touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-31, 01:19

i feel you matt..keep it 100....(that's mean's real respect's real)......holla Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 584266 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 584266
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-31, 02:57

no.
hell no.
chiefs 27th in the NFL in pass D.
falcons are 26th in NFL in pass D.
have a good game VS a good D and maybe? but probably not.
put together a good season. and hes looking at a big year next year.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-31, 03:45

^^^^thats what im saying AFEW88 he did that against two bad defences he ain't gonna do that against the eagles D
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-31, 14:22

super_mario90 wrote:
^^^^thats what im saying AFEW88 he did that against two bad defences he ain't gonna do that against the eagles D

I'm glad you already know the outcome, saves me the time of having to watch it. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Austin has crazy skill. Sure the defenses he played weren't great, but he was still shrugging off cornerbacks like they were nothing.

And to answer your question there are plenty of receivers better than Andre. Calvin, Reggie Wayne, Ocho Cinco, Randy Moss, Larry Fitz, Anquon Boldin, just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-10-31, 18:54

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

I'm glad you already know the outcome, saves me the time of having to watch it. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Icon_rolleyes Austin has crazy skill. Sure the defenses he played weren't great, but he was still shrugging off cornerbacks like they were nothing.

And to answer your question there are plenty of receivers better than Andre. Calvin, Reggie Wayne, Ocho Cinco, Randy Moss, Larry Fitz, Anquon Boldin, just to name a few.

"but he was still shrugging off cornerbacks like they were nothing." thats because they were nothing those CB's arn't even good

and the only wr close's to andre is moss and calvin

wayne ain't as exsplosive after the catch

ocho cinco is good but nothing compared to andre

and larry isn't even close to what andre can do on the feild

lol u put boldin on that list HAHA he's not even a down feild receiver he's just good at catching those little under-neith throws
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 12:33

super_mario90 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

"but he was still shrugging off cornerbacks like they were nothing." thats because they were nothing those CB's arn't even good

and the only wr close's to andre is moss and calvin

wayne ain't as exsplosive after the catch

ocho cinco is good but nothing compared to andre

and larry isn't even close to what andre can do on the feild

lol u put boldin on that list HAHA he's not even a down feild receiver he's just good at catching those little under-neith throws

Last season Andre had 1,575 yards on 115 receptions, only 13.7 yards per catch and 8 TDs. Fitz had 1,431 yards on 96 receptions, a 14.9 average and he had 12 TDs. Sounds like just about everything about Fitzy is better than Andre. Wayne averaged 14 YPC, more explosive than Andre. Reggie Wayne was tied for Andre for their longest plays from scrimmage, 65 yards, while Fitz's longest play was 78 yards. Fitz and Johnson were tied with 4 40+ yard plays and Wayne was right behind with 3. You don't use any logic for your opinions, you only use your favorite players and the fact that they're your favorite players means they're incredible. You're not smart football wise.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 12:36

super_mario90 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 12:48

Fudgy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess we'll see. And even if he doesn't, the Eagles defense has a history of doing absolutely terrible against Jason Witten.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 13:19

hof8231 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess we'll see. And even if he doesn't, the Eagles defense has a history of doing absolutely terrible against Jason Witten.

i find it odd how this entire thread has been about miles austin and how you seem to be so desperate that you have to pull witten and his history into it. kind of funny actually.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 13:57

Fudgy wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i find it odd how this entire thread has been about miles austin and how you seem to be so desperate that you have to pull witten and his history into it. kind of funny actually.

I was giving my opinion about the game. I don't think Austin will do much but I do think Witten will....really not all that off topic.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 17:59

WOW!!!!

Looks like Miles had another game where he was better than Andre!!!!

That is unless you think TD's don't matter to WR's.
Back to top Go down
chaser257
New MS Member
New MS Member
chaser257

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty2009-11-01, 18:02

i have never used the cowboys
where do they rank??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next