Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie

Go down 
+2
B-__-R-__-B
pkismyname
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty
PostSubject: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 00:00

These guys catch rating and CIT rating should both go way up. These guys stood up to the plate when clark and wayne dont have their days.
They've been doing it the whole season and it needs to recognized now!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 00:02

pkismyname wrote:
These guys catch rating and CIT rating should both go way up. These guys stood up to the plate when clark and wayne dont have their days.

i dont even think that clark and wayne have bad days i think teams are so worried about clark and wayne it leaves collie and garcon wide open, deffinetly agree with you though they both need a boost, im actually kinda supprised garcon isnt over an 80 as of right now he been doin that stuff all season. lol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 00:08

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

i dont even think that clark and wayne have bad days i think teams are so worried about clark and wayne it leaves collie and garcon wide open, deffinetly agree with you though they both need a boost, im actually kinda supprised garcon isnt over an 80 as of right now he been doin that stuff all season. lol

Yea I know when there getting covered that much its going to be a bad day but i get what you mean.

I'm surprised garcons catching is only 78. That's real garbage. Collie is a little better with 83 but i think it should be 85 and garcons catch should be an 87.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 00:17

i have always though garcon had kinda shaky hands to be honest..
ill admit he did great Sunday, but i dont think one day will get him over 80.
he had his opportunities because of the jets being overcautious of clark and wayne.
if they get boosts though, so should berrian he had a pretty damn good day too.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 00:30

ticklemeelmo wrote:
i have always though garcon had kinda shaky hands to be honest..
ill admit he did great Sunday, but i dont think one day will get him over 80.
he had his opportunities because of the jets being overcautious of clark and wayne.
if they get boosts though, so should berrian he had a pretty damn good day too.

i said i was supprised that garcon wasnt already over 80, so not counting the jets game... lol like he's been doin good all season im supprised he wasnt an 80 at least goin into the playoffs i mean if roy williams stays at a 82 then whats garcon? cuz garcon all season played better than roy yet roy still rating wise is better than garcon. lol
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 12:55

this year :

Garcon: 47 catches 765 yards 4TD's - with Payton Manning as QB

Roy Williams: 38 catches 596 yards 7TD's - with Roma as QB

considering he has Manning as a QB, should he go up around an 80 ? more than williams ?
Back to top Go down
Jprice
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 13:02

Hey can anyone help me with a roster update on madden?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 13:33

jonny_madden10 wrote:
this year :

considering he has Manning as a QB, should he go up around an 80 ? more than williams ?

um... yeah roy just wanders around like he's lost, miles doin all the heavy lifting. lol whos been more valuable to thier team? lemme ask you that? lol factor in that mannings go to guys are clark and wayne, i really think he should be over an 80, just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 13:54

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
jonny_madden10 wrote:
this year :

um... yeah roy just wanders around like he's lost, miles doin all the heavy lifting. lol whos been more valuable to thier team? lemme ask you that? lol factor in that mannings go to guys are clark and wayne, i really think he should be over an 80, just my opinion though.

i think he could be over an 80, and by the way you say Manning has to go to just two recievers so does Tony Romo - Jason Witten + Austin

200 catches made by Wayne and Clark
174 catches made by Austin and Witten

so i know there two caught more than Romo's two recievers but :

393 - Passes completed by Manning
343 - Passes completed by Romo
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 13:56

im not sayin he should be like an 88 i think like a 79-81 range, somewhere in there. lol
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 15:29

jonny knox had a good season and he has a 71 ovr. he is among the top 4 rookie wr even those he did not finish the season because of injury. i dont think garson should get any rating boost.
compare jonny knox season stat and pierre garson
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 15:49

i think johhny knox got kinda cheated with the rating its seemed like he was always makin big plays, i think both these guys needl love! lol you dont think he should get a rating boost after 150 yards on a jets D that isnt shabby? lol i think the argument can be made though that knox didnt finish the season so how could he get a rating boost? i think both guys should though. lol
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty2010-01-26, 18:08

no i do agree Garcon should go up still lol just not above Williams maybe an 80/81 but no more, Jonny know should defo go up a bit though yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie   Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie Empty

Back to top Go down

Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie
Page 1 of 1