Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!

Go down 
+4
jsmall28
Swag Escobar
MistaFaded
hoshdude7
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty
PostSubject: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-09-21, 14:57

My boy Doooooom is a monster and has showed he deserves a boost to his ratings. 5 sacks already on the year I do believe
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-09-21, 15:03

He has 4 sucks and his rating is a 84 already if you put him at a DE as a LB his a 66 but yea his always been a beast dudes only 5 10 feet tall and gets to the QB like nothin
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-09-21, 15:04

4 in 1 game.... he prob will get a boost but he doesnt need a big big boost... i mean he isnt d ware lol
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-09-21, 15:18

True that but for his first time playing LB This season his doin pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-09-21, 18:53

i always put him in at DE (i drafted him in an online franchise draft). for some reason, i have huge success with him, pisa tinoisamoa, and parys haralson at DE.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-20, 06:43

Ever since his been in madden elvis always been around the 80s rating as a DE when the moved to the LB his a 66 but the boosted him up to a 84 now I think but dude has 10 sucks now so I think he should get a nothin boost lol on the real dude is a beast
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-20, 23:09

He's a 99 @ DE.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-20, 23:32

^^^^
exactly!!! y use him at LB when he is 99 at DE.. ppl need to check the depth charts..
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-20, 23:38

I keep him as a LB cause his fast and can cover the the RB but I blitz him like crazy lol
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-21, 02:14

Dumervil is gonna get a boost for sure but i dont know its gonna be anything big. it'll probably be like +1 awarness, +1 finesse move and power move, +1 block shedding.
So he'll probably go from a 84 to a 86-88. I mean he's already a 99 at d-line.

He's gonna get better but just dont expect him to have 90 speed, 95 block shedding, and 98 pursuit.
Back to top Go down
BullsFanInMia
New MS Member
New MS Member
BullsFanInMia

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty2009-10-21, 02:56

Elvis went to the same HS that I went to. He was very cool. I am glad that he is doing it BIG in the pros.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!   Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Elvis Dumervil needs a big boost to his ratings!
Page 1 of 1