Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?

Go down 
+19
Ant1010 I Play Wii
alman11
CapnCrunch
"pick6forswag"
mattastic50
s0liddy
Sun
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
witten ftw
so much swag
js_wideoutkkids
L3G3ND K1LL3R
hof8231
BroadwaE
super_mario90
MiamiXCanes
Celtic_Shield
dracocepheus
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty
PostSubject: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 04:06

Austin and Jenkins both have another great game.
I just really want to point out how well Jenkins is playing
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 10:58

ya jenkins is getting nice lately. Would have been nicer if he picked brees at the saints thirty instead of our half of the field. But he has done well this season and taken a big leap towards being a premier corner.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 16:25

i still think austin is nothing more then a possesion WR so i think his rating should stay about the same. but Jenkins has taken a HUGE step forward so i think he diserves a big boost
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 16:36

Jenkins is our best corner rite now and I would like to see him line up more at the #1 spot more. For one to snap Newman into place and to see Jenkins line up against #1 receivers. Your rite Austin is more of a possesion WR but he keeps coming up big for us and getting important yards after the catch
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 16:38

yeah he gets those YAC like crazy. but jenkins is a beast. def should be rated pretty high
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 23:29

jenkins has been playing nice he needs a higher rating.
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-21, 23:34

I think Austin is just right where he at......and as for Jenkins he has to get boosted to at least a 84 or 85......as per my thread that was deleted Austin is right where I predicted he be..and he is more than a possession reciever he breaks for big yards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 01:13

crazyblack001 wrote:
i still think austin is nothing more then a possesion WR so i think his rating should stay about the same. but Jenkins has taken a HUGE step forward so i think he diserves a big boost

When I hear possession receivers the first 2 people I think of are Jerry Rice and Wes Welker, so I'm fine with Austin being "nothing more than that" even though he's proven that his route running and cuts make him a legitimate deep ball threat. Some of his fakes and cuts are absolutely ankle breaking.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 01:26

hof8231 wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

When I hear possession receivers the first 2 people I think of are Jerry Rice and Wes Welker, so I'm fine with Austin being "nothing more than that" even though he's proven that his route running and cuts make him a legitimate deep ball threat. Some of his fakes and cuts are absolutely ankle breaking.

i dont even think he is really a deep ball threat. i mean teams dont go into the game thinking "okay, we cant let this guy get over the top of us."

but he is somebody that can take a 7 yard slant 80 yards to the house, and that makes him a possesion WR
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 01:28

Like I said, fine with me. Now if only they could get a speed receiver.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 01:30

if i were you i would hope and prey taylor mays falls to you in the draft
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 04:13

It's his double moves that has been making him the deep threat guy so far.
Yeah a nice speedster would be great but who know what Jerry will do in the draft. Jerry has worked magic before and I hope he does it again...
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 04:21

D Wares rating needs to go down, just for the simple fact i hate playing dallas Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? 411352
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 17:33

that only for you to get around him....lol
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-22, 17:50

O s*** Super Mario is actually agreeing with a post.OMFG the world is gonna end in 2012!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-26, 17:11

mario keep coming to the light!!!lolololololo Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-26, 17:12

OMFG *runs and looks for a bomb shelter*
Back to top Go down
witten ftw
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-26, 18:57

do you people even know what a possesion receiver is? Austins average is 17.5 per catch, hes got tons of big plays and does stretch the field. The fact that he can take a 7 yard slant and take it to the house means hes the opposite of a possesion reciever. Roy Williams is a possesion guy, supposedly sure handed that can get shorter yardage and uses his body.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-26, 19:02

jerry rice was a possesion WR becuase he could take a short play to the house, just like austin

somebody who is in the top 5 in the NFL in YAC (yards after catch) is not a deep threat, regardless if he has 17 yards per catch
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-26, 20:47

i thought a possesion wr was someone who never drops the ball. austin is good after the catch but i've seen him drop a few passes.and i don't think he's a real deep threat and i really don't see him stretching the feild he only had on catch over 30 yrds and the other big plays he had were short receptions that he ran for more yds cause of bad tackling and bad defense. and that one big play he had against the saints was against a rookie CB so that explains it all.

where was austin against the packers and skins he wasn't making no big plays in those games cause of the good defense he was going up against.

A deep threat is a wr that can go against any CB and make big plays down the feild austin can't do that.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-27, 12:32

If Miles Austin ain't rated at least 88 next year in Madden, it's clear they are retarded. But anyway, heres a few things Ive noticed about Miles Austin. He needs to increase his rating in these following areas in my opinion -

EA needs to increase Miles Austins-

Breaktackle (+8-10)
Route Running (+10-12)
Catching (+5)
Speed (+2)
Ball Carrier Vision (+10)
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-27, 12:53

you sir are retarded for the simple fact you think miles austins speed should be a 95?!?!?!?!?!

low 90's is right where he belongs
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-27, 13:06

crazyblack001 wrote:
you sir are retarded for the simple fact you think miles austins speed should be a 95?!?!?!?!?!

low 90's is right where he belongs

people that had a slower 40 yard dash time have a higher speed than miles austins speed.

so i guess that makes you retarded because you dont know the facts.

fucking idiot.

you think the madden speed ratings are accurate. how fanboyish of you. you can stop suckin your mothers tit any day now
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-27, 13:11

and your retarded for thinking that the 40 yard dash is the only factor that goes into somebodys speed rating

and i would like to hear these people who ran slower 40's yet, have a higher speed ratings. and if they do, theres a thing called game speed to explain that
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty2009-12-27, 13:16

yeah have you not seen miles austin play? He outruns damn neer everyone coming after him after he catches a pass. I know what the **** game speed is.

You obviously dont watch cowboys games so just shut the **** up and go to a bengals thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next