Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty
PostSubject: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-09, 21:50

It's only right since they made MIKE JENKINS look like a ******. lol jpjp
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-09, 23:40

js_wideoutkkids wrote:
It's only right since they made MIKE JENKINS look like a ******. lol jpjp

that was a nice play but it looks like dallas is gonna come away with the win. ima eagles fan but we just didnt show up. nice win for the cowboys but ill tell ya what i think and this is just my personal opinion but i think it woulda been a different game if we still had Brian Dawkins and Jim Johnson they were the heart and soul of that D. to both B-Dawk and Jim you will be missed! GREATLY! R.I.P. Jim "Blitz" Johnson. hopefully philly can bounce back next year.
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 00:02

yeah and it'd be a different game if we still had "pacman" jones, terrel owens or emmit smith.....teams change over time and that was the eagles choice to get rid of b-dawk so they must have thought it'd benefit them in some way but cowboys own the eagles....GO COWBOYS!!

Last edited by Champ_28 on 2010-01-10, 00:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 00:20

Champ_28 wrote:
yeah and it'd be a different game if we still had "pacman" jones, terrel owens or emmit smith.....teams change over time and that was the eagles choice to get rid of b-dawk and jim johnson so they must have thought it'd benefit them in some way but cowboys own the eagles....GO COWBOYS!!

u make me laugh do you even know who jim johnson is? cuz we didnt choose to have jim johnson leave our team god did he died from cancer at 68 years old u A**. all i was getting at is that i think defensivley i think philly woulda put up more of a fight with those two men. Brian gave a man element at that saftey spot mikell, macho, and SJ do alright but they cant take a player out of a game like B-Dawk could and what are u talking about emmit smith thats like me saying "itd be a different game if we still had randall cuningham. lol thats so long ago u act like i was gettin at players that are old both of the men i spoke of were there last year. i wasnt saying the eagles woulda won if we had those two guys i was simply sayin that it woulda been closer and hey ur reppin houston at least we made it to the play offs. lol i tip my hat to dallas they did a great job slowin down the explosive playmakers on O and ran circles around the D mike jenkins and that secondary played lights out but philly is young too they got a young team and there gonna be around for a while.

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-01-10, 00:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 00:25

Lol it was their choice to get rid of Jim Johnson?

That's the funniest thing I heard all day.

No joke.
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 00:49

im sorry i was miss informed on jim johnson i didnt mean to sound like that all my pint was is it u cant say if we had....(whoever u want to say)...we'd be doing better because they dont...thats y i used emmit smith because of course if u have a good player on your team u'll do good but the eagles got rid of dawkins for some reason....
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 01:23

Champ_28 wrote:
im sorry i was miss informed on jim johnson i didnt mean to sound like that all my pint was is it u cant say if we had....(whoever u want to say)...we'd be doing better because they dont...thats y i used emmit smith because of course if u have a good player on your team u'll do good but the eagles got rid of dawkins for some reason....

i get what your saying all i was really getting at is that the eagles are weak on D without Jim or Brian not so much that we'd do better against the cowboys cuz they beat us in all aspects of the game i was just iluding to the fact that philly needs to make some changes on the defensive side of the ball is all. no trash talk or if we had so and so's just straight admitting my team needs some maturing and work.
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 03:21

In all honestly, I think the game would have been a LOT different had they got that interception in the first half.

I think a lot of ratings will change after this game. I can see Felix Jones getting a little boost. Romo getting a little. Spencer getting some.

I can see the Eagles D getting a boost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 03:32

jsnines wrote:
In all honestly, I think the game would have been a LOT different had they got that interception in the first half.

I think a lot of ratings will change after this game. I can see Felix Jones getting a little boost. Romo getting a little. Spencer getting some.

I can see the Eagles D getting a boost.

yeah that coulda been a momentum changer but all in all ya'll straight handed it to us. lol hate sayin it but i aint so fulla myself that i cant admit defeat. i think spencer needs to go way way up cuz teams gotta now focus on two guys potentially commin off the edge and when you cant double team D-Ware your gonna have problems. in these last two games Anthony Spencer has played lights out and has been the key to that defense in my opinion. jenkins played lights out as well i was very impressed with dallas this year and it takes alot to get me to say that cuz ima die hard eagles fan but i gotta tip my hat to ya'll. hopefully we can bounce back next year. lol
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 03:36

Im glad that you arent saying it was just luck and all of that. Eagles had a great team this year. I just really think the dallas D has been on a roll the past few weeks and with Wade being in charge of them...I just dont think Philly had an answer. The person that i was most surprised about were the QBs. I think Mcnabb just got frustrated, cause there is no doubt he is a good QB. But Romo was shocking. Not his playing, he has been playing well for a while now...but his attitude...even when he was up and even when everything was going right, he kept is head in it and didnt let anything slip. That was a nice surprise.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 03:45

jsnines wrote:
Im glad that you arent saying it was just luck and all of that. Eagles had a great team this year. I just really think the dallas D has been on a roll the past few weeks and with Wade being in charge of them...I just dont think Philly had an answer. The person that i was most surprised about were the QBs. I think Mcnabb just got frustrated, cause there is no doubt he is a good QB. But Romo was shocking. Not his playing, he has been playing well for a while now...but his attitude...even when he was up and even when everything was going right, he kept is head in it and didnt let anything slip. That was a nice surprise.

yup philly couldnt get anything started on O or D its been constant turmoil with the backers and the O-line we lost runyan and tra thomas to free agency and brought in peters and andrews i think that was the key to philly's offense over the last few years was the o-line being together and knowing each other and now with these new guys and injury's its just hard build that unified front that ya like to see especially against a team thats commin in aguably the hottest team in the nfl right now but hopefully over time injuries will heal and the eagles and start to build that comrodery with all these new guys. well at least ya'll are repping the NFC east cuz washington aint man enough to and i just really dont like them boyz up in NY. lol
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 03:48

LOL did you hear the commentary tonight

"Dallas has had the Eagles number all season...Eagles had Giants number...Giants had Cowboys............................They ALL had the redskins number"
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty2010-01-10, 04:02

jsnines wrote:
LOL did you hear the commentary tonight

"Dallas has had the Eagles number all season...Eagles had Giants number...Giants had Cowboys............................They ALL had the redskins number"

ya!!! i was laughin my A** off when i heard that and its so true! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?   Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Vick and Jeremy Maclin Rating boost?
Page 1 of 1