Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??

Go down 
+26
AFew88
Madden's Finest 200
xMattex
dracocepheus
Lake RuNz 508
HeadHoncho32
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
Crunk
Cadiz215
Hormel
Mckkz044
Sun
24Marion24
*R3D*D3VIL*
hof8231
CJDAWGG14
so much swag
OMG iTz POPPA
super_mario90
pkismyname
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
DaTBa1LHaWK
Fudgy
BroadwaE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-18, 08:06

super_mario90 wrote:
check the stats my dude check the stats schaubs numbers will make romo look like s***

and your probably saying to your self "damn he doe's make romo look like shit" (while your looking at the stats)

OK, let's check the Stats

Romo 6 wins
Schaub 5 wins

But according to your very own words "every loss is on the QB"

Romo 3 losses
Schaub 4 losses

But according to you Romo throws a lot of interceptions

Romo 6 interceptions
Schaub 9 interceptions

Hey I got to hand it to you though the fantasy rating for Schaub is slightly higher than that of Romo. But this is not fantasy football.

So I will take Romo's stats over Schaubs anyday, because when it comes down to it winning is better than losing.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-18, 09:38

hahahahahahahaha.....i dont know what's in the water in your part of texas...mario..but you better leave it alone!!!!!!!!!!lolololololololloll CAP and I keep proven you wrong...money.... Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Lol Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 649595
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-18, 13:48

Schaub is having a good year, no doubt about it, I like Schaub, but no Owen Daniels, is going to hurt. Texans need Slaton to come up so more is lifted off of Johnson and they might be aight.

Still got a lot of season left, I see no point in calling Romo or Schaub s*** in any way.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-18, 17:06

good point......soliddy...... Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Icon_scratch Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 04:22

CapnCrunch wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
check the stats my dude check the stats schaubs numbers will make romo look like s***

and your probably saying to your self "damn he doe's make romo look like shit" (while your looking at the stats)

Romo 6 wins
Schaub 5 wins

Romo 3 losses
Schaub 4 losses

Romo 6 interceptions
Schaub 9 interceptions

Hey I got to hand it to you though the fantasy rating for Schaub is slightly higher than that of Romo. But this is not fantasy football.

So I will take Romo's stats over Schaubs anyday, because when it comes down to it winning is better than losing.

a few of those int's were tipped or schaub got hit while throwuing the ball he hasn't really thrown that many bad passes.

"So I will take Romo's stats over Schaubs anyday" so you would pass on a QB that is ranked 3rd in passing with 2,653 yrds and 17 TD's

to get a QB that is ranked 8th in passing with 2,466 yrds and 14 TD's

and one more loss than romo isn't nothing!

BOTH QB'S ARE GOOD THOUGH

but at the end of the day schaub is more impressive throwing down the stretch than romo
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 05:45

Without Daniels or Johnson he really isn't much. Like you said someone will have to step up for Schaub to be anything. And no Miles Austin will not for now
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 06:33

lol just trying to throw my 2 cents in....i love the texans but danials and A. Johnson? cmon he has some serious talant around him. miles austin is okay, and they have witten but ZERO other WR. so i would take romo. think about what he would be doing with A.Johnson????
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 11:04

now you making since!!!!!!! black..lolololololololololol we need the other WR'S to step plan and simple...and we got to run the ball more.......garret is making me mad with the play calling.......but ROMO..need's to check out of the play like mannning do more often......that's all.. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 83168 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 93334
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 13:30

so much swag wrote:
now you making since!!!!!!! black..lolololololololololol we need the other WR'S to step plan and simple...and we got to run the ball more.......garret is making me mad with the play calling.......but ROMO..need's to check out of the play like mannning do more often......that's all..

speaking truth
just need to get mario on board
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 14:59

super_mario90 wrote:
CapnCrunch wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Romo 6 wins
Schaub 5 wins

Romo 3 losses
Schaub 4 losses

Romo 6 interceptions
Schaub 9 interceptions

a few of those int's were tipped or schaub got hit while throwuing the ball he hasn't really thrown that many bad passes.

"So I will take Romo's stats over Schaubs anyday" so you would pass on a QB that is ranked 3rd in passing with 2,653 yrds and 17 TD's

to get a QB that is ranked 8th in passing with 2,466 yrds and 14 TD's

and one more loss than romo isn't nothing!

BOTH QB'S ARE GOOD THOUGH

but at the end of the day schaub is more impressive throwing down the stretch than romo

This is literally his first good year in the NFL. Hop off his dick.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 15:19

Mario,

You say a few of those passes were tipped, whatever dude. Did you happen to see the Miracle of Witten's heel interception.

To answer your question. Ya I will take Romo over Schuab.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 15:39

so much swag wrote:
romo went to the PRO BOWL his first year after coming in for bledsoe...hahahahahaahh can scurb say that....tell me mario!!!!!!!!! we run this sh!t....DALLAS COWBOY'S....stop sucking on mustard ,,when yaw need to ketchup....loololo Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Lol where better nuff said!!!!!

Mario gonna be needing plenty of condiments, BBQ sauce, mustard, ketchup, whatever. Because he's gonna be eating his words come playoff time.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-19, 20:43

keep it running cap!!!!!!lolololololololololololol..keep it running Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Lol Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 622586
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 04:07

i hope both teams make it to the playoffs and face each other so the texans can smash ya'll b*tches HAHA
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 10:32

Governors Cup SUPERBOWL Matchup!!!!

Yaaa Baby!!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 14:12

governor's cup.......yeah!!!!!!!!!!i like that....... Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Icon_cheers Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 72383
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 14:30

plus how bout that boost for mile's.....cap"""""""hof'''''and drac .....he got the boost ......mario where you at!!!!!!!!! partner.....lololololololololololo Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 898283 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 584266
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 15:00

Heck, I don't have highspeed internet until I go home. Just this g3 connection on my google phone. So I don't get the regular updates, and most of the time I'm too lazy to move my setup out of my tractor and to the house.

That's one reason why I troll the forum. Cause it loads quick.

What was he boosted too?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 15:15

83..my dude....season still young....it's gona get higher they gona use him in bigger roll's now!!!!!!!!! Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 93334
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 15:17

romo...went higher too!!!!!!!89...we run this sh!t.....cowboy's ..holla..cap..hof...and drac....out.. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 478291 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 478291
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 22:13

His has had ad good boost but don't see him getting another just yet. since williams had a good game maybe he will get a boost but austin needs to come out big this weekend. how about alan ball at free safty this weekend.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-20, 23:14

f*ck the cowboys
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-21, 00:02

lolololololololol..keep making my day mario!!!!!!!!!....see you on mondaynight....yaw better win...or i'ma dog you!!!!!!watch.. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Lol Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 622586
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-21, 00:33

texans will win trust me they've won the last two meetings when the titans were good
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty2009-11-21, 00:48

texans will lose and and we all going to give you sh!t. f*ck the texans Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 609714
Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 41856
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next