Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??

Go down 
+26
AFew88
Madden's Finest 200
xMattex
dracocepheus
Lake RuNz 508
HeadHoncho32
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
Crunk
Cadiz215
Hormel
Mckkz044
Sun
24Marion24
*R3D*D3VIL*
hof8231
CJDAWGG14
so much swag
OMG iTz POPPA
super_mario90
pkismyname
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
DaTBa1LHaWK
Fudgy
BroadwaE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 00:30

for all you f*cking hater's on mile's .......eat a d!ck!!!!!!!!!! i don't give a f*ck who he play'ed....he play'ed them that's all he can do!!!!!!!!! dont blame him cause the league...is so sh!tty!!!!!! so hating....when we get dez bryant..in the draft!!!!!!we realy gona be fire........ Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 898283 mario!!!! what i say ..stop hating ..on my team cause you root for the cougar's....lololololololololoololl...andre my man he's from the..U...so get off or d!ck.. Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 512942
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 00:31

super_mario90 wrote:
miles austin is nothing special come on now ya'll

austin ain't sh*t i can't even give dude credit for the numbers he put up against two bad Defences smh he doesn't need a boost

i'll tell u who needs a boost ANDRE JOHNSON (thunder sounds in the back ground) thats right the dude needs to be a straight 100

lol austin ain't sh*t compared to andre HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL (rolling on the ground laughing) Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 41856

God you are the definition of a closed mined fucking homer. No one said Austin is as good as Johnson. No one. But there is no reason to be so ignorant not to recognize 400+ yards and 4 TDs in 2 games. And just so you know, Andre isn't even the best receiver in the league. So shut the **** up and learn more about the game than just your own fucking team. You are so retarded, not everything is about your faggot texans and you don't have to jump at every opportunity to suck their nuts.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 00:33

fucking!!!!!!!hater's and you don't know why you hate them grow the f*ck up...you moron's....better yet ..pick a real fight .....when you got your fact's straight...p*ssy!!!!!!!!! Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 03:17

i know no one said anything about austin being as good as andre i just wanted to put that out there lol HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 10:04

super_mario90 wrote:
i know no one said anything about austin being as good as andre i just wanted to put that out there lol HAHAHAHA

Andre's not even the best receiver in the league.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 11:18

so much swag wrote:
fucking!!!!!!!hater's and you don't know why you hate them grow the f*ck up...you moron's....better yet ..pick a real fight .....when you got your fact's straight...p*ssy!!!!!!!!! Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 99593

I was with you till I realized your a Cowgirls fan from Philly. Go rape a rabbit and break both thumbs b.i.t.c.h!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 11:28

OK let's compare

Andre Johnson 4 TD's so far this season
Miles Austin 5 TD's so far this season

5 is better than 4

Therefore
Miles is better than Andre

Hey but don't take my word on it. Go to ESPN.com and there they have Miles Austin as a top 5 reciever and Andre Johnson is not.

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-10-29, 12:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 11:28

Cadiz215 wrote:
so much swag wrote:

I was with you till I realized your a Cowgirls fan from Philly. Go rape a rabbit and break both thumbs b.i.t.c.h!

lol sill Eagles fans. You guys are ALL TALK. I wear my Cowboys jersey proudly to the games at the Linc and all they ever do is that cute little asshole chant and talk about how they're gonna beat the s*** out of me....yet they never do, cuz they're all pussies.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:29

Allen Rossum get added
Miles Austen gets a bump up to 80 overall from76 and moved to #2 WR
Tonoy Romo bump up to 87 overall from 86
Patrick Craton bump down to 75 overall from 77
Roy Williams bumped down to 83 from 84
DeMarcus Ware bumped up to 98 overall from 97 and a New Contract 6yrs/78MIL

These are the next updates on 10-29-09 here's the link
http://maddennfl.easports.com/blog.action?author=JustinDewiel
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:45

Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:46

Miles Austin got a +7 last week to his overall, I'm sure he'll add to more points to it this week..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:47

Well, there you go, 4 more points. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:54

super_mario90 wrote:

austin ain't sh*t i can't even give dude credit for the numbers he put up against two bad Defences smh he doesn't need a boost

i'll tell u who needs a boost ANDRE JOHNSON (thunder sounds in the back ground) thats right the dude needs to be a straight 100

lol austin ain't sh*t compared to andre HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL (rolling on the ground laughing) Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 41856

What are you 10 yrs old? rofl wtf
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 14:59

s0liddy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

What are you 10 yrs old? rofl wtf

I was thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 22:07

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Andre's not even the best receiver in the league.

then who is
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 22:08

super_mario 90 your a fucking ignorant peice of s***.

are you like 9 years old? really?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 22:37

CapnCrunch wrote:
OK let's compare

Andre Johnson 4 TD's so far this season
Miles Austin 5 TD's so far this season

5 is better than 4

Therefore
Miles is better than Andre

Hey but don't take my word on it. Go to ESPN.com and there they have Miles Austin as a top 5 reciever and Andre Johnson is not.

HAHAHAHA 1st off the entire world would put dre as #1 wr in the league....and you wanna tlk about stats ok let's tlk

TD's mean nothing to wr's cuz that stat doesn't really mean nothing for a wr cuz these are the stats that really matter

RECEPTIONS andre johnson 38 ranked 10th in receptions
miles austin 21 lol ranked 60 in receptions

YARDS andre johnson leads the league! in yrds with a whopping 634 wOw
miles austin 502

and you cowboys fans are getting all hyped up over austin the texans TE got simular numbers to him
RECEPTIONS 39 and tied for 7th in rec with guys like chad ocho cinco and reggie wayne
YARDS 497

and austin has 5 TD's well guess what Owen Daniels has 5 TD's

lol owen daniels is more exsplosive than that austin guy their stats are simular but owen daniels is a TE HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 22:40

24Marion24 wrote:
super_mario 90 your a fucking ignorant peice of s***.

are you like 9 years old? really?

if you were smart enuff you would LOOK UNDER-NEITH MY AVATAR and that would answer your question (!)
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 22:50

You just made yourself look dumb, stupid_mario. You compared Miles Austin and Andre Johnson catches and yards. Andre Johnson has 17 more catches than Austin and ONLY 132 more yards. If Austin keeps playin the way that he has been for the past 2 games by the time he gets to 38 catches he will have 908 yards

Miles Austin 23.9 yards per catch

Andre Johnson 16.7

stupid_mario
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 23:05

I thought you'd get a kick out of that Mario

super_mario90 wrote:
TD's mean nothing to wr's cuz that stat doesn't really mean nothing for a wr

What are you crazy

super_mario90 wrote:
the entire world put dre as #1 wr

Maybe in your world, here on Earth it is Randy Moss.

But hey don't take my word for it go to espn.com

I think I have a new signature, check it out

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-10-29, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 23:32

Mario if you're really 20 then I hate to say it but the education system failed you miserably. You have the grammar of a Chinese immigrant.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 23:44

Easy now, just having some fun with a fellow Texan lol!
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-29, 23:53

Damn people Austin has only been in the starting lineup twice and comparing him to Andre. As soon as teams study Austin he'll slow down but I can hope that he puts up what he has already done in those two games as a starter.
With the number that he has been the target vs Andre's the average is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-30, 00:02

vincent jackson and desean jackson are two wrs i think of that are 85 and 86 ratings....do you think miles austin is on their level???

end of story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-30, 00:15

At this point, no, definitely not. Not even close. Could he be in time? Definitely. We'll have to see once he's had his fair share of opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next