Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??

Go down 
+26
AFew88
Madden's Finest 200
xMattex
dracocepheus
Lake RuNz 508
HeadHoncho32
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
Crunk
Cadiz215
Hormel
Mckkz044
Sun
24Marion24
*R3D*D3VIL*
hof8231
CJDAWGG14
so much swag
OMG iTz POPPA
super_mario90
pkismyname
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
DaTBa1LHaWK
Fudgy
BroadwaE
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 03:24

i've seen cowboys games before i live in texas (!) matter of fact i watch the cowboys right after i finish watching the texans.

safety's can't cover TE's i was watching the niners and texans game and one of the commentators said "one of the reasons some QB's motion their TE's is so they can get missmatch's on a MLB or safety" so with that being said and i've been knowing safety's can't cover TE's cuz their to busy worrying about a wr so of course witten is gonna win a battle against a safety. cuz no safety is gonna cover a TE that good anyway no matter who is safety (steelers safety troy might be a different story though)

"TEs are NOT WRs, they need to be able to block," HAHA f*ck that lol dallas clark look at him daniels look at him those guy arn't wr's but their so good they play like wr's

and pro bowls do mean something it means thats where all the good players go the real stars!!!! not those wanna be stars like miles austin lol
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 03:42

LMFAO!!!!! Yall crack me up listen ok maybe Austin wasnt s*** but I guess he learned a couple of things when T.O. was there and Eeeerryybody knows he way better then Roy Williams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 03:43

24Marion24 wrote:
super mario your an ignorant **** just like these other kids.

anyone can get those kinds of stats that braylon did in 07. consider the fucking team that he played for?

He was the only guy that guy the god damn ball.

what has he done in the past couple years to be rated 86?

and i never claimedm iles austin should be rated higher than braylon, i was just trying to prove a point that tyhe ratings are fucked.

I mean heres proof the ratings dont mean s*** -

they have brandon jacobs with higher speed than marion barber. and they have barber only rated 88 overall, meanwhile a guy like ray rice or like 86 or 87...

ray rice is only 1-2 points behind barber? gimme a fuck*in break..

hmm what else, ohhhh righht, Matt Forte was rated 90 after his 08 season.

Why was Matt Forta rated 90 after 08 season? He only averaged 3.9 yards a carry.... so I really dunno....

The ratings system is fucked.

this is why forte was rated 90 after the 08 season he was ranked in the top 7 in rushing

he had 316 ATT's
AVG 3.9 yrds
and rushed for 1,238 yrds
and he was a rookie

and barber was ranked 21 in rushing
with 238 ATT's
AVG 3.7 yrds
and rushed for 885 yrds the entire season

thats why the ratings are the way they are but ray rice's speed should be like at least a 96 lol and barber should be better but his numbers don't add up like they should
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 11:19

super_mario90 wrote:
i've seen cowboys games before i live in texas (!) matter of fact i watch the cowboys right after i finish watching the texans.

safety's can't cover TE's i was watching the niners and texans game and one of the commentators said "one of the reasons some QB's motion their TE's is so they can get missmatch's on a MLB or safety" so with that being said and i've been knowing safety's can't cover TE's cuz their to busy worrying about a wr so of course witten is gonna win a battle against a safety. cuz no safety is gonna cover a TE that good anyway no matter who is safety (steelers safety troy might be a different story though)

"TEs are NOT WRs, they need to be able to block," HAHA f*ck that lol dallas clark look at him daniels look at him those guy arn't wr's but their so good they play like wr's

and pro bowls do mean something it means thats where all the good players go the real stars!!!! not those wanna be stars like miles austin lol

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me...Safetys can't cover TEs? I'm not talking about route running and motion cock I'm talking about straight speed. Witten was lined up in the slot, Dawkins was manned up on him and Witten torched him.

Also, pro bowls are not "where all the good players go the real stars!!!!" it's a fucking popularity contest.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 12:08

I'm not even sure what his current raiting is, but I know it has to go up after the 2 monster games he put up
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 13:43

lol mario WTF bruh. You come on every topic talking about the texans and how good they are and how good you are...get the f**k outta here!!! I sent this dude a friend request well over a month ago so we could play cuz he was talkin so much s*** like hes the best madden player ever and he has yet to accept it LOL!!! claimin that hes tooo busy! Miles Austin is a beast and needs a huge boost period
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 13:53

Miles Austin can suck a dick. DeSean Jackson is on his way to being the best receiver in the NFC. Austin has got nothing on him.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 14:01

Cadiz215 wrote:
Miles Austin can suck a dick. DeSean Jackson is on his way to being the best receiver in the NFC. Austin has got nothing on him.

Whens the last time Jackson had a 250 yard game followed by a 150+ yard game and 4 tds combined? That's what I thought. Jackson tore up the Redskins secondary, oooooooooooo alert the press, someone torched the Redskins secondary. Beat a real team then talk s***, fuckass. You lost to the Raiders, your argument is null and void.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 16:25

hof8231 wrote:
Cadiz215 wrote:

Whens the last time Jackson had a 250 yard game followed by a 150+ yard game and 4 tds combined? That's what I thought. Jackson tore up the Redskins secondary, oooooooooooo alert the press, someone torched the Redskins secondary. Beat a real team then talk s***, fuckass. You lost to the Raiders, your argument is null and void.

He torched the Chiefs and Falcons secondary...ooooo alert the press. That s*** would never happen with a good secondary like Philly's. I'll admit the loss to raiders sucked, but we're gonna rape Dallas, just like the last game of the regular season last year. We practically left Romo crying on the field afterwards. Hmmm....what was the score of that one....oh thats right 44-6. Get raped, ******.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 16:51

Cadiz215 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
Cadiz215 wrote:

He torched the Chiefs and Falcons secondary...ooooo alert the press. That s*** would never happen with a good secondary like Philly's. I'll admit the loss to raiders sucked, but we're gonna rape Dallas, just like the last game of the regular season last year. We practically left Romo crying on the field afterwards. Hmmm....what was the score of that one....oh thats right 44-6. Get raped, ******.

Irrelevant, faggot. Good try, though. That was last year, not this year. Now I know Eagles fans are generally slightly smarter than an infant so it's cool. That arguments just as invalid as if I were to say "How many rings do you have?" It was in the past, it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 21:52

desean is better than austin he is more diverse not only as a wr but as a PR and a rusher

and austin HAHA couldn't run sh*t back on a KR lol

bet austin won't have a huge game against the eagles no f*cking way even though the boys might win but austin is gonna be a none factor
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 22:12

Cowboy fans are just as stupid as Jerry jones. Gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th for Roy Williams. Hows that trade working out for you? Bottom line is that austin is an ok receiver, but he's no DeSean Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 22:21

Miles Austin did just play 2 horrible pass defenses. Cheifs and Falcons are terrible... I'm still waiting for a real test for him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 23:50

I say Miles should go up to 85. And Timmy Smith should be in the H.O.F.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

WAHLAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 07:32

I don't think anyone thinks Miles Austin is a 85+ really, but he has put up better numbers then most would have expected from him this year, I dont know his stats, because I havent really gotten to play madden 10, but whatever they are , after the past 2 games Im sure they need to be readjusted. Kid is a deep threat, pure and simple, and teams are having trouble tackling him. Let's just hope he can keep up what he's doing, i've already dropped 80$ on a Austin jersery, to replace my Owens Jersery
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 13:34

Cadiz215 wrote:
Cowboy fans are just as stupid as Jerry jones. Gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th for Roy Williams. Hows that trade working out for you? Bottom line is that austin is an ok receiver, but he's no DeSean Jackson.

About as good as your draft of Westbroke or McRib. Cool, you got that shiny NFC trophy, 2nd place is cool I guess though. I'm not saying Jackson isn't good, nowhere did I say that. I'm simply saying it's retarded to discredit someone because they haven't played enough games yet. Ok....so he's only started 2 games, two phenomenal games. I can see him being the Cowboys legit #1 for years to come, but that's yet to be seen. But no matter how well anyone on the Cowboys does, it would be impossible for an Eagles fan to admit their impressiveness so it's not even trying. I'd rather have a conversation with a brick wall than an Eagles fan.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 13:47

About as good as your draft of Westbroke or McRib. Cool, you got that shiny NFC trophy, 2nd place is cool I guess though. I'm not saying Jackson isn't good, nowhere did I say that. I'm simply saying it's retarded to discredit someone because they haven't played enough games yet. Ok....so he's only started 2 games, two phenomenal games. I can see him being the Cowboys legit #1 for years to come, but that's yet to be seen. But no matter how well anyone on the Cowboys does, it would be impossible for an Eagles fan to admit their impressiveness so it's not even trying. I'd rather have a conversation with a brick wall than an Eagles fan.[/quote]

Did you really just criticize the drafting of McNabb and Westbrook? I think everyone here can now agree that you're a retard.

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 63444
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 14:38

Sure, they're great when they're fully healthy, which is ~8 weeks out of the season on average. And it's not like McNabb is incredible, his receivers usually make him look good. Take that long TD pass to D-Jax against the Foreskins. Terrible throw, Jackson adjusted and made a play.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 15:13

His receivers usually make him look good? With the exception of T.O. that was only around for 1 year and DeSean Jackson who is only in his second year, McNabb had been playing with Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, Freddie Mitchell, Greg Lewis, and had L.J. Smith as a tight end. Be honest, no NFL quarterback should have to throw to anyone of these guys, let alone ALL of these guys. McNabb looks good despite his receivers, not because of them, however I'll admit he's finally getting some good talent around him.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 15:18

Cadiz215 wrote:
His receivers usually make him look good? With the exception of T.O. that was only around for 1 year and DeSean Jackson who is only in his second year, McNabb had been playing with Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, Freddie Mitchell, Greg Lewis, and had L.J. Smith as a tight end. Be honest, no NFL quarterback should have to throw to anyone of these guys, let alone ALL of these guys. McNabb looks good despite his receivers, not because of them, however I'll admit he's finally getting some good talent around him.

Well I meant as of late, but yeah, I agree about that. Nobody deserves that much shittyness around them lol.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 15:20

super_mario90 wrote:
and as for miles austin he doesn't deserve a rateing he had a good game against a bad D again wtf who they go against next another bad D (i think im not sure)

Jesus you should get bigger signature images...

M Austin is a BEAST. Dude deserves a 82 at best. I think Craytons speed should be boosted too, wtf..
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 15:26

against the falcons defense...lol really?
your hs team could pass on us Sad
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 17:02

Miles is coming along at just about the right time. It takes a while to learn and grow in the NFL. Very few come in and make an impact there first two years.

But give the man credit, he broke Bullet Bob Hayes receiving record. Then had another great game as icing on the cake.

Yep, he's comin' around pretty good I'd say.

Go ahead and hate - while us Cowboys fans enjoy the show. It's what we want.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-28, 17:08

I don't watch him enough to decide whether he will increase in overall but damn the way he plays now in Madden he's just fine. He always puts up good stats consistently when I'm the cowboys.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-29, 00:07

miles austin is nothing special come on now ya'll

austin ain't sh*t i can't even give dude credit for the numbers he put up against two bad Defences smh he doesn't need a boost

i'll tell u who needs a boost ANDRE JOHNSON (thunder sounds in the back ground) thats right the dude needs to be a straight 100

lol austin ain't sh*t compared to andre HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL (rolling on the ground laughing) LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next