Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??

Go down 
+26
AFew88
Madden's Finest 200
xMattex
dracocepheus
Lake RuNz 508
HeadHoncho32
s0liddy
CapnCrunch
Crunk
Cadiz215
Hormel
Mckkz044
Sun
24Marion24
*R3D*D3VIL*
hof8231
CJDAWGG14
so much swag
OMG iTz POPPA
super_mario90
pkismyname
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
DaTBa1LHaWK
Fudgy
BroadwaE
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty
PostSubject: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-25, 21:28

After todays game I think Miles Austin should get upgraded to at least 85 or 86 in his rating..What do u think????
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-25, 21:32

no
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-25, 22:09

hahaha naw i say 79 at most.. i highly doubt he will get up to 85 or 86...
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-25, 22:38

421 yards and 4 TDs in the last 2 games and u only think he should get up to a 79!?! He needs to be at least an 85
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-25, 22:40

Im not saying he needs that much of an increase just yet.. But 80-81 is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 00:55

I think manning should be a 200 and wayne should be a 109.

I also think their team should be rated 99 and saints 98.

Get my sarcasm?

It's like saying make Alex Smith a 90 after burning houston for 3 TD's running the spread.

You gotta show consistancy.

even ryan leaf had 2 good games in a row in his career. Their was his first two and they only 2 that he would ever win.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 03:46

pkismyname wrote:

Get my sarcasm?

It's like saying make Alex Smith a 90 after burning houston for 3 TD's running the spread.

even ryan leaf had 2 good games in a row in his career. Their was his first two and they only 2 that he would ever win.

owen daniels rateing should be a 99 after the game he had against the entire niners D lol they couldn't stop him he was looking like andre johnson HAHA
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 03:50

and as for miles austin he doesn't deserve a rateing he had a good game against a bad D again wtf who they go against next another bad D (i think im not sure)
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 07:04

85!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!

from 79-81 at most. I dont see how he could possibly be rated higher than braylon edwards, jericho cotchery, and roy williams.

Celek has had big games u dont see him up there with todd heap do u?

his catch rating and elusiveness needs to go up O.D. tho i dont see him jumping to 85 no matter what.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 11:30

yes!!!!!!!!!!!he need's to go up...i'm thinking 87..he's that good...i like manning..but he can eat a dick!!!!!!..now do you see my sarcasm!!!!!!!! and poppa..who the hell is todd heap?????????? do he even play ...is he still a raven.....ya'll fool's need to look again...he's coming on strong...mile's is the man... Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? 649595 Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? 855995
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 19:15

TODD HEAP IS NASTY, HE HAS BETTER CAREER STATS THAN JASON WITTEN AND JEREMY SHOCKEY. NOT TO MENTION HE HAS BEEN ON A RUN FIRST OFFENSE HIS ENTIRE CAREER.
Miles Austin was a nobody his whole career and now that he's had 4 good games u wanna put him in the superstar category? LOL yall crack me up.

Let's see what happens on November 15th when they play the Packers and they put charles woodson and al harris on him.

Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 19:19

85-86 is actually for guys you can rely on. You cant really rely on miles austin. 481 yards against who? chiefs and falcons? thats not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 19:21

super_mario90 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Get my sarcasm?

owen daniels rateing should be a 99 after the game he had against the entire niners D lol they couldn't stop him he was looking like andre johnson HAHA

Owen Daniels hasn't proven jack s*** yet...get off his dick. I understand you're a homer and think everyone on your team is the best in the league at their respective decisions, but christ. You actually said Daniels is more Clutch than Witten. Sorry, Daniels has to play more than just a few good games to be even in the conversation for the best. That's even worse than Eagles fans putting Celek in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
*R3D*D3VIL*
New MS Member
New MS Member
*R3D*D3VIL*

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 20:04

He a beast 80 to 82 fa sho
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 20:10

did someone say they theres no way mile austin could be rated higher than braylon edwards?

LMMMFFAOOO.

braylon edwards isnt even that good
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 20:54

OMG iTz POPPA wrote:
T
Miles Austin was a nobody his whole career
Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Xckaj8
I agree. With all the opportunities and the starts he got, he's the kind of guy who doesn't take his chance when he can.

I'd think EA should give him a 80 and go to 85 if he gets another good game next week.
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 21:05

Miles Austin is overrated.. do you know why Braylon Edwards is higher then your shitty Austin because he has constant double teams, I do understand he drops a lot of passes(most since like 2007/2006) but he still should be higher rated then austin. Now if Austin has a decent game when he has 2xcoverage or he plays a good CR then we can talk. Also super_mario90your an ignorant s*** and show up in every post talking about Texans over and I think I speak for most of us on this website that we don't give a rats ass about them! Make a topic about them and keep it in there, if you go into a different topic talk about it not your Texans!
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 21:06

you got lil wayne lyrics in your sig.....

that just proves your an ignorant ******
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-26, 21:10

24Marion24 wrote:
you got lil wayne lyrics in your sig.....

that just proves your an ignorant ******

How does it show that I am an ignorant ******? I make my point and you respond talking about my sig, kool post bro.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 00:00

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Get my sarcasm?

Owen Daniels hasn't proven jack s*** yet...get off his dick. I understand you're a homer and think everyone on your team is the best in the league at their respective decisions, but christ. You actually said Daniels is more Clutch than Witten. Sorry, Daniels has to play more than just a few good games to be even in the conversation for the best. That's even worse than Eagles fans putting Celek in the conversation.

HAHA "Sorry, Daniels has to play more than just a few good games to be even in the conversation for the best.". i beleive he's played a couple of good yrs to be concidered one of the elite HAHA i can't beleive u said that i really can't OD is in the top 5 in TE's

"Owen Daniels hasn't proven jack s*** yet". didn't he go to the 09 pro bowl he had to prove something to go there right and put up big numbers and if i remember didn't romo throw a pick against the steelers last yr trying to get the ball to witten and witten ran the wrong route.

never saw daniels do nothing like that all i see him do is catch the ball wide open down the feild like he's a wr and make spectacular one handed TD catches i never saw witten catch with one hand before and witten don't even go deep down the feild like daniels im not saying OD is better but daniels is up there with him in the top 5
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 00:25

24Marion24 wrote:
did someone say they theres no way mile austin could be rated higher than braylon edwards?

LMMMFFAOOO.

braylon edwards isnt even that good

you obviously never saw the 07 season huh this is why braylon is better than that austin guy

in 07 braylon got voted to the pro bowl because of these stats

he had 80 rec
for 1,289 yrds
and he avg 16.1
and he had 16 TD's

braylon is one of the best down feild wr's in the league and austin has nothing on him miles is just typical nothing special

i'd take braylon over austin any day
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 00:35

Mckkz044 wrote:
Miles Austin is overrated.. do you know why Braylon Edwards is higher then your shitty Austin because he has constant double teams, I do understand he drops a lot of passes(most since like 2007/2006) but he still should be higher rated then austin. Now if Austin has a decent game when he has 2xcoverage or he plays a good CR then we can talk. Also super_mario90your an ignorant s*** and show up in every post talking about Texans over and I think I speak for most of us on this website that we don't give a rats ass about them! Make a topic about them and keep it in there, if you go into a different topic talk about it not your Texans!

just cuz i feel like laugh'n

i never seen hester get doubled covered HAHA and looks like austin is better than hester.....hester didn't do anything against the falcons and he wasn't even being double covered HAHAHAHA austin is a better wr than hester from what i've seen so far from hester is ........umm NOTHING! and he's been a wr for how long about a year and austin's just became a starter and is waaaaaaay better than hester will ever be <------- anyone agree with that HAHAHAHA

hester: no wr talent what so ever and cutler knows it too
cutler prabably saying i wish i was back in denver HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 00:56

super mario your an ignorant **** just like these other kids.

anyone can get those kinds of stats that braylon did in 07. consider the fucking team that he played for?

He was the only guy that guy the god damn ball.

what has he done in the past couple years to be rated 86?

and i never claimedm iles austin should be rated higher than braylon, i was just trying to prove a point that tyhe ratings are fucked.

I mean heres proof the ratings dont mean s*** -

they have brandon jacobs with higher speed than marion barber. and they have barber only rated 88 overall, meanwhile a guy like ray rice or like 86 or 87...

ray rice is only 1-2 points behind barber? gimme a fuck*in break..

hmm what else, ohhhh righht, Matt Forte was rated 90 after his 08 season.

Why was Matt Forta rated 90 after 08 season? He only averaged 3.9 yards a carry.... so I really dunno....

The ratings system is fucked.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 00:58

Oh another thing. DeAngelo Hall was only like 78....

DeAngelo Hall should be at least like 84-85
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty2009-10-27, 02:08

super_mario90 wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
pkismyname wrote:

Get my sarcasm?

HAHA "Sorry, Daniels has to play more than just a few good games to be even in the conversation for the best.". i beleive he's played a couple of good yrs to be concidered one of the elite HAHA i can't beleive u said that i really can't OD is in the top 5 in TE's

"Owen Daniels hasn't proven jack s*** yet". didn't he go to the 09 pro bowl he had to prove something to go there right and put up big numbers and if i remember didn't romo throw a pick against the steelers last yr trying to get the ball to witten and witten ran the wrong route.

never saw daniels do nothing like that all i see him do is catch the ball wide open down the feild like he's a wr and make spectacular one handed TD catches i never saw witten catch with one hand before and witten don't even go deep down the feild like daniels im not saying OD is better but daniels is up there with him in the top 5

You are such an ignorant prick. Have you ever watched a Cowboys game? Witten has all the ability to go deep as any TE, he even burnt Brian Dawkins on a streak route in their win over Philly last year. And it wasn't because Dawkins slipped or anything, Witten straight torched him. Maybe he doesn't run deep routes because he's an actual TE and they leave him in to block and run short high percentage routes like you're supposed to. TEs are NOT WRs, they need to be able to block, something about 80% of TEs suck at. And you can honestly say you've never seen Witten make a 1 handed catch? Well, I can think of a few instances off the top of my head, but maybe that's because I actually watch the Cowboys games, but it appears you just have tunnel vision. I suppose you're going to say next that Slaton is a top 5 back, maybe Shaub is a top 5 QB?

And if you were actually listening to what happened in the Steelers game you'd know that Witten was running an option hook route and Romo expected to him to turn outside and he turned in. So once again, you're wrong. And I can't believe you actually brought up the Pro Bowl like it means anything.

Since we're on the topic of things we've never seen before, I've never seen this from Daniels

Even though this video doesn't show Witten doing what he does best and what other TEs can barely do, blocking, it's enough to prove you wrong about everything you just said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??   Will Miles Austin get another rating boost?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Miles Austin get another rating boost??
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next