Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?

Go down 
+19
Ant1010 I Play Wii
alman11
CapnCrunch
"pick6forswag"
mattastic50
s0liddy
Sun
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
witten ftw
so much swag
js_wideoutkkids
L3G3ND K1LL3R
hof8231
BroadwaE
super_mario90
MiamiXCanes
Celtic_Shield
dracocepheus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-03, 23:39

A nice win today my friends but I am nervous on playing them again. Just because it is hard to beat them twice and now we have to for a third time. Felix Jones is looking like he has gotten his step back. Come on BOYS keep this moving.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-04, 04:35

so much swag wrote:
will if bryant atitude didnt stink he would still be dallas!!!!!!and mario dont get mad cause your in the wrong part of texas!!!!your courgar's lost,get over it...now it's time for the longhorn's.

DALLAS..LONGHORN'S.==WINNER'S

sorry mario!

im not a cougars fan im a texas tech fan.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-04, 04:38

super_mario90 wrote:
so much swag wrote:
will if bryant atitude didnt stink he would still be dallas!!!!!!and mario dont get mad cause your in the wrong part of texas!!!!your courgar's lost,get over it...now it's time for the longhorn's.

DALLAS..LONGHORN'S.==WINNER'S

sorry mario!

im not a cougars fan im a texas tech fan.

Why do defenses shadow and bracket a non deep threat WR?
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-04, 06:27

Any one who thinks Miles Austin isn't a deep threat just doesn't know the game of football
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-04, 12:46

alman11 wrote:
Yeah mario is right. Miles Austin has a great quarterback while Bryant doesn't. If Bryant had a Romo type QB then he would be puttin up huge numbers. Austin just can get people to miss and he gets a lot of dump off passes and can make people miss. Heck anybody can do that if they had the line and QB like Dallas has.

ROFL

You kids have never played football, or any sport have you? Amazing stuff reading these video game boards lol.

"Miles Austin is nothing special!"

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 05:50

he's not an elite wr so there for he's nothing special. you boy fans glorify him like he's some kind of top ten wr.

every team has a miles austin. a wr that can catch underneath throws and break tackles.

(not including stats)
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 06:22

how many times do i have to tell you people....

miles austin may be a great WR, hell, he might be the best WR in the game. but HE IS NOT A DEEP THREAT!!!!!!!!

and for any of you boys fans who try and bring up is YPC then all you have to do is look at his YAC (yards after catch)

now please explain to me, how on gods beautiful green earth, does a WR who is in the top 5 in YAC a DEEP THREAT????

do you not know what that means??? it means he catches the ball, AND THEN RUNS WITH IT. it means his YPC is high, because of his run after the catch. not because he burned a DB and romo threw a 60 yard bomb. its because he caught a 5 yard hitch, made somebody miss, and ran upfield

im not ragging on him, i dont think he is bad. just get your terms right people
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 06:44

lol heres even more stats to prove he isnt a deep threat....

YPC=16.9
YAC=7.1

lol that means that on average, when he catches the ball its not even a 10 yard throw. some deep threat lol

now as a compairison lets look at the stats of another WR who is for sure, a deep threat....Desean jackson

YPC=18.5
YAC=6.3

thats more then a 2 yard difference. it may not seem like alot but that is the numbers of a REAL deep threat (you couldnt find more of a deep threat then jackson)

ANYBODY who tries to argue this, and says that its really not that big of a difference, is insane.

again, im not saying he is a bad WR, just saying to get your facts right
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 12:49

lol Jerry rice had quite a few seasons where he didn't even break 14, 15 or 16 YPC... I guess he wasn't a deep threat!

I love this talk on how Austin isn't anything special too, sounds like jealousy!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 17:31

i never said anything about him being anything special. i just said he wasnt a deep threat.

and ummmm last time i checked jerry rice was never considered a deep threat

man, austin is a good WR, but you boys fans are just delusional
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-05, 17:46

yeah black !!!!!!you my man but state your sh!t right he is not a deep threat i know that but he can get deeeeeep!!!!!!on anyone take that from d,jack..what he got nothing...like soliddy said,jerry rice wasnt a deep threat but he burn everybody deep!!!!!!lololol Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-06, 04:59

s0liddy wrote:
lol Jerry rice had quite a few seasons where he didn't even break 14, 15 or 16 YPC... I guess he wasn't a deep threat!

I love this talk on how Austin isn't anything special too, sounds like jealousy!

HAHAHAHAHA im the one that said austin ain't nothing special and im not jealous i got ANDRE JOHNSON on my favorite team !!!ANDRE JOHNSON!!!! how can anyone be jealous of miles austin.especially eagles fans that say Desean is better than miles austin isn't jealous how can an eagles or a texans fan be jealous of miles austin. HAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-06, 10:40

Some receivers are perceived as a deep threat because of their flat-out speed, while others may be possession receivers known for not dropping passes, running crossing routes across the middle of the field, and generally, converting third down situations.

Grant it that his double moves has gotten him deep at times and not by his speed. Romo don't throw that deep anyways and this team keeps most passes short. I would say Austin is more of a possession receiver. Yeah he has had some bad games but has come up big when depended on.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-06, 12:38

super_mario90 wrote:
s0liddy wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA im the one that said austin ain't nothing special and im not jealous i got ANDRE JOHNSON on my favorite team !!!ANDRE JOHNSON!!!! how can anyone be jealous of miles austin.especially eagles fans that say Desean is better than miles austin isn't jealous how can an eagles or a texans fan be jealous of miles austin. HAHAHAHAHA.

Jerry Rice with his "non-deep threat" stats> AJ

Learn some football.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 00:08

^^^^who are you talking to me or s0liddy.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 03:26

Everyone need to just accept that Austin has played great this year. I am pretty sick of everyone saying that he has only played well against bad teams and have bad ones with the good teams. What WR don't have bad games against the good defensive teams? Even the almighty A. Johnson has had his bad games this season and I talking about held under 90 yrds and no TD's in 7 games and 8 games under 80 yrds with 2 TD's. Yes mario I said it. Yes I think A.J. is one of the best WR's but I don't care how much everyone hates the Cowboys all of you need to give the guy his props for doing well this season.

I know just about everyone thinks Jenkins is the sh** I mean Damn he has played great...
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 04:57

he hasn't shut down an elite wr so i can't give him much credit he couldn't shut down these wr's if he went up against them DRE,MOSS,BRANDON MARSHALL,STEVE SMITH(carolina panthers) etc etc.

newman is the CB that's going against every teams best wideout not jenkins.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 05:28

yeah that is true. even though he is playing great it has some part to do with him not guarding the best WR on the other team
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 12:40

super_mario90 wrote:
he hasn't shut down an elite wr so i can't give him much credit he couldn't shut down these wr's if he went up against them DRE,MOSS,BRANDON MARSHALL,STEVE SMITH(carolina panthers) etc etc.

newman is the CB that's going against every teams best wideout not jenkins.

He has played BRANDON MARSHALL, STEVE SMITH(carolina panthers) and that score by Marshall I "think" was against Newman. No sh!t this is his first year as a starter and haven't played all the top WR's yet. Not saying he God just saying the game he has played has been great and the playoff will challenge him... Looking forward to seeing how he does.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 13:54

Too much hype, im not saying he isn't good, but how many people can we name that were just one year wonders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 14:51

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Too much hype, im not saying he isn't good, but how many people can we name that were just one year wonders.

true so true but dont want that here in dallas ...lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 21:24

not a one year wonder!!!!mile's will get better and better..remember he started in the 5th week and is over 14hundred yrd's..goddamn!!!!!!! he's going to be a monster ..
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-07, 23:45

Miles has the physical skills to continue to succeed. He catches the ball well, he can go up high for it or reach out for it. That coupled with his atleticism will go a long way.

Jenkins is a workaholic, he will not be a one hit wonder. He comes from a football family and not only does he understand the game, but he studies the opposition. That coupled with his athleticism will lead him to a successful career.

You guys that sit here and talk s***, bring nothing to the table except conjecture and opinion. The above statements are made not because I know a lot but because, I read or heard them from people who know more than me.

Go ahead and hate, it is you who look stupid.

One hit wonder, my ass. You better prepare for these boys or your gonna get smoked.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-08, 00:15

CapnCrunch wrote:
Miles has the physical skills to continue to succeed. He catches the ball well, he can go up high for it or reach out for it. That coupled with his atleticism will go a long way.

Jenkins is a workaholic, he will not be a one hit wonder. He comes from a football family and not only does he understand the game, but he studies the opposition. That coupled with his athleticism will lead him to a successful career.

You guys that sit here and talk s***, bring nothing to the table except conjecture and opinion. The above statements are made not because I know a lot but because, I read or heard them from people who know more than me.

Go ahead and hate, it is you who look stupid.

One hit wonder, my ass. You better prepare for these boys or your gonna get smoked.

i'm crying right now cap!!! Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 661374 i could'nt satd it better my self..thank you.my dude.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty2010-01-08, 04:24

man ya'll make miles austin sound like he's gonna be unstoppable and he's gonna be the best wr ever and like he the best wr in the game.

HELL NAWWWWW GTFO with that bull sh*t.

king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next