Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

players most deserving of a rating boost????

Go down 
+13
Vaughnilla619
cody2009
jonny_madden10
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
VinniePaz24
Swag Escobar
WestFo3
ticklemeelmo
HeadHoncho32
jayfury
PeytonMvPManning
jets4lif3
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty
PostSubject: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 11:12

eho do u think most deserves one?my top 5 are in no order austin collie pierre garcon [unfortunately] shonn greene mark sanchez and matt moore...what do u guys think????
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 12:01

i do agree with u there collie and garcon should be rated in the low 80s imo. And greene and sanchez should also get a boost. I also think that Gary Bracket should get a rating boost he has been playing good for a long time and never gets a beast i think he should be rated like 88-90
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 14:42

in no order.

VY
collie/garcon
s. greene
beanie wells
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 14:51

S.Greene
p.garçon.
Collie
Brent grimes. (atl)
Ray Edwards
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 15:20

i really disagree with VY just had to say it =)
i think jamaal charles deserves a decent boost he is sick. and other that umm maybe idk i think garcon and collie get boosts it shouldnt be that huge. garcons catch rating needs to go up he drops a lot of balls. berrian maybe needs to go back up a little. matt forte needs to go down hes really overrated compared to his performance as sad as it makes me to say that.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 17:14

VY is going to be crazy in madden 2011.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 17:29

take away CJ and VY will be average... vick could kill with defenses worrying about him or cj running he doesnt get the same defensive looks as kerry collins thats why it looks like carry collins sux
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-29, 23:04

Brett Favre throw on the run, mid acc, and awr
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-30, 01:18

let's see... titans w/o VY 0-6... titans with VY 8-2 (losses to colts and chargers)

so explain to me why he doesn't deserve some kinda boost? just wondering.

not saying he should be in the 90's, but really... that's not an improvement?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-30, 01:40

watch him throw a ball he throws lobs that should all be picks id say it is only cause of cj that he has that success. hes good in real life because of decision making if anything and decisions are not a stat in madden.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-30, 01:41

yeah i guess VY does deserve some kind of rating boost, how bout he go from a 79 to an 80? lol sounds fair enough. lol i cant see him going up too too much but i guess he deserves something. lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-30, 02:24

funny part about all this VY CJ talk is that CJ didnt go off til they put VY in the lineup. 6 games with collins and he has two 100 yard games. VY goes in and suddenly he rips off 9 straight 100 yard games. i think teams respect VY and his ability to run. they will play more contain so he doesnt get out of the pocket and such and i think that opens it up for CJ
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-30, 04:35

crazyblack001 wrote:
funny part about all this VY CJ talk is that CJ didnt go off til they put VY in the lineup. 6 games with collins and he has two 100 yard games. VY goes in and suddenly he rips off 9 straight 100 yard games. i think teams respect VY and his ability to run. they will play more contain so he doesnt get out of the pocket and such and i think that opens it up for CJ

So so so true, CJ was a new person under Vince Young, when they were 0-6 who would have actually expected him to go over 2K ? Defences didnt have to worry about Collins, then when Young came in they had to stop him as well and defences left CJ some running room, he deserves to go up from a 79 definately
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-31, 12:07

vick should go up.. from the couple plays he was in .. he made big plays..edwards from viks should go up..vince young should stay the same.. he still sucks at passing( he is a game manager).. everybody on the texans should receive a boost.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-31, 12:26

jonny_madden10 wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

So so so true, CJ was a new person under Vince Young, when they were 0-6 who would have actually expected him to go over 2K ? Defences didnt have to worry about Collins, then when Young came in they had to stop him as well and defences left CJ some running room, he deserves to go up from a 79 definately

i respectfully disagree.

CJ was 57, 197, 97, 83, 34, 128 in the first 6 games. this is all while the titans were playing from behind 95% of the time. what VY did was keep the titans in the game so the running attack was still a factor late in the game. hence...more yards for CJ.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-01-31, 20:00

collie and garcon for sure.

Green yes.

Peyton manning should get a boost.

not sure who else is deserving.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 03:06

cody2009 wrote:
vick should go up.. from the couple plays he was in .. he made big plays..edwards from viks should go up..vince young should stay the same.. he still sucks at passing( he is a game manager).. everybody on the texans should receive a boost.

so your saying vick did mor for the eagles than VY did for the titans? you gotta be f****** kidding me. lol VY did way more than vick did what did vick do that would give him a rating boost? and what didnt VY do to deserve a rating boost? lol
Back to top Go down
RaIDeR PaPi
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaIDeR PaPi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 03:52

Brett,Rice

Green sanchez Jones

Nnamdi 99 Ovr.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 05:51

jayfury wrote:
jonny_madden10 wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

i respectfully disagree.

CJ was 57, 197, 97, 83, 34, 128 in the first 6 games. this is all while the titans were playing from behind 95% of the time. what VY did was keep the titans in the game so the running attack was still a factor late in the game. hence...more yards for CJ.

im not so sure that is true. in the 6 games with collins in the lineup johnson had fewer then 15 carries only once. even in the losses they still stayed comitted to the run but he just wasnt as effective
Back to top Go down
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 11:02

no matter what u wish for.. vy will not be a quaterback.. he is a game manager with perks( the abillity to run) thats why he is on the titans a run based team.. vick showed he can still play.. if u start him.. it will be more about vik then the other players..
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 11:16

by throwing a few good passes he proves he can start? lol VY did more than vick this year and you know it. no way vick goes up and VY doesnt VY was more valuable to his team than vick was. lol

Last edited by B-__-R-__-B on 2010-02-01, 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 14:51

after watching rice at the pro bowl i think h deserves a boost... wow what a beast!!
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 15:05

crazyblack001 wrote:

CJ deff does better with VY because teams just cant crowd the box but in 6 games with collins he had 2 100yd plus games rushing plus vs the texans he had a 200yd rushing game with a 80 yard catch and vs nyj he pretty much had 100 yds 97 im not trying to argue with you i just want to clear up that CJ is gunna be good with whoever is playing qb. But if you look at what he did after collins was benched he did 1000 times better with vy. just for a side note the titans are my 2nd fav team so im not bashing them also I knew CJ was gunna be good at the start of the year I picked him with the 2nd pick and 1st pick in my fantasy football leauges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 15:11

as for rating boosts

shonn greene
VY
revis should be a 100
justin gage
antonio bryant
derrick ward should go down
jarius byrd
sydney rice should be a 90

thats some people i think deserve a rating boost
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty2010-02-01, 23:11

Vaughnilla619 wrote:
after watching rice at the pro bowl i think h deserves a boost... wow what a beast!!

tell me this is a joke, please. lol

you're judging off the probowl? with different rules, people playing 30% full go? come on now. rice is nice because he's nice...not because of the probowl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players most deserving of a rating boost????   players most deserving of a rating boost???? Empty

Back to top Go down

players most deserving of a rating boost????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next