Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so

Go down 
+2
crackajack
CapnCrunch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty
PostSubject: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-09, 12:09

I have been playing madden on the All-Madden setting and still it is just not right. Sure I can win but at what cost. I mean Cullen Jenkins (Green Bay RE) gets his first career interception against me. OK I shouldn't have thrown the ball. But he ran it back for a touchdown, now C'MON. That's not even possible if you ask me, probably if you ask him too.

So then I have to resort to hitting the flat all the time to compensate for that and other garbage from the. Then the game is no longer real, its just another video game where you try to find the weaknesses of the system. That's not football.

Very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-09, 12:34

u know iv seen kevin william run back a pick 4 a td also cory redding did it both dt it is posable and jenkins is a de iv seen so many of them its not funny arron schobel did it week 1 against the pats..but in football u do try to find a weakness in thier d. so if they give u the dinky plays take em he will have to stop them some time.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-09, 15:57

OK, I'll give you all that. Fine. And I guess every time I play Jason Witten will be setting a new receiving record. Either way its still a great game to me. Just needs a few improvements. Probably they have those improvements ready to roll, and they are hampered by the current state of the hardware. I am sure next gen will be just as impressive a jump as this one was.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-09, 16:25

did anyone not see big ass, slow ass shaun rogers pick 6 the broncos?? dont even give me that s*** bruh!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2vks25u-r4&feature=related
Back to top Go down
BullsFanInMia
New MS Member
New MS Member
BullsFanInMia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-09, 18:25

DAMN! I had forgotten about that Rogers pick. 66 yards WOW!!!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-10, 11:24

yea so i dont want to hear anyone complaining bout DTs takin it to the crib.. he took it 66 yards haha and cullen jenkins is waayy faster than shaun..
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-10, 17:50

that was nasty.....lolololololol.. Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so 970642 Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so 970642
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty2009-10-10, 18:09

These guys still run like 4.9s at the combine. That's still good, even with all those speedsters around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so   Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so Empty

Back to top Go down

Cullen Jenkins, say it isn't so
Page 1 of 1