Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?

Go down 
+19
Ant1010 I Play Wii
alman11
CapnCrunch
"pick6forswag"
mattastic50
s0liddy
Sun
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
witten ftw
so much swag
js_wideoutkkids
L3G3ND K1LL3R
hof8231
BroadwaE
super_mario90
MiamiXCanes
Celtic_Shield
dracocepheus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 12:48

Sun wrote:
24Marion24 wrote:

and Larry Fitzgerald dosn't beat Miles Austin in ANY category.
If you're saying Austin is a better WR than Fitz, you made my month.

i didnt say miles austin was better than larry fitz. I said hes not winning over austin in any categories. check the stats dumbass.

pro-bowl voting is based off of that years stats, not "skill".

so if you wanna argue, know what the **** we are discussing first. c u n t scab
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 12:54

Wow austin is only a 4.58... he's .2 faster than me in my prime and I was a QB!! Razz
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 17:21

who cares if austin has better stats than fitzgerald. fitz has waaaaaay more probowl votes than any wr in the league.

in order to make the probowl a player has to get voted in by fans not by how good his stats are.

and nobody even likes miles austin enough to vote for him just you boys fans would.
Back to top Go down
mattastic50
New MS Member
New MS Member
mattastic50

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 17:38

Any of those other wrs you list really better than the stats Miles has put up this year? Come on now. Jackson has had a few big plays and all. Colston has great hands but each of them have help. The only wr doing without help besides Miles is Dre'. U gotta give me that!
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 13161-46

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 23:59

i think mile's will get a boost..he's bend doing thing's in a short period c'mon he start'ed week 5...that's good..imo
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 01:55

"pick6forswag" wrote:
i think mile's will get a boost..he's bend doing thing's in a short period c'mon he start'ed week 5...that's good..imo

yeah michale should get a boost too!!!!m2m all day in your face.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 04:47

mattastic50 wrote:
Any of those other wrs you list really better than the stats Miles has put up this year? Come on now. Jackson has had a few big plays and all. Colston has great hands but each of them have help. The only wr doing without help besides Miles is Dre'. U gotta give me that!

DRE has plenty of help his compliment Owen Daniels aka O.D. aka one of the elite TE's in the league is his side kick you know like Bat Man and Robin even though O.D. is hurt and gone for the season other wr's like kevin walter has stepped up and other's like jacoby jones.

DRE has plenty of help and is on the 2nd ranked pass offense inthe league DRE ain't the only wr on that texans team.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 23:27

Going by his stats he is a top five WR and he has proved himself several times.
Don't for get that he hasn't been in the starting lineup all season.

Antonio Bryant .... You would vote for him, dude what are you on???
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 00:51

Antonio bryant is a Deep threat miles ain't has miles austin ever caught a 50 yard pass before i don't think so. miles just catches the ball and runs after the catch he can't run straight down the feild like AB (antonio bryant) and make a spectacular catch.
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 10:31

no your right mile's never caught a 50yrd pass..cause he caught a 65yrd pass in greenbay last yr. thank you...bryant is no where near mile's in skill or talent!!!! buy the way why are you rooting for the texan's again?????
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 17:38

"pick6forswag" wrote:
no your right mile's never caught a 50yrd pass..cause he caught a 65yrd pass in greenbay last yr. thank you...bryant is no where near mile's in skill or talent!!!! buy the way why are you rooting for the texan's again?????

that catch was just blown coveredge.

i root for the texans for the same reason you root for the cowboys.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 19:52

you funny money!!!!keep it up.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-01, 06:16

super_mario90 wrote:
Antonio bryant is a Deep threat miles ain't has miles austin ever caught a 50 yard pass before i don't think so. miles just catches the ball and runs after the catch he can't run straight down the feild like AB (antonio bryant) and make a spectacular catch.

So you would vote Bryant in the pro bowl for that reason alone over Austin. You really are stupid.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-01, 11:17

super_mario90 wrote:
"pick6forswag" wrote:

There's one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard. How many 65 yd catches you seen that weren't blown coverage? 10 yd receptions, 20 yd receptions, td receptions?

I suppose your gonna say next Felix Jones isn't actually as good as his stats cuz he makes people miss and that's just bad defense.

or sacks aren't a very good stat because its just poor blocking.

Maybe we could just assign blame for every play and say really there aren't any good players. Just bad ones on the other side of the ball.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-01, 18:39

dracocepheus wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

So you would vote Bryant in the pro bowl for that reason alone over Austin. You really are stupid.

i would'nt vote for antonio bryant for that reason i would vote for him because he's a better wr.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-01, 18:48

CapnCrunch wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
"pick6forswag" wrote:

There's one of the stupidest statements I have ever heard. How many 65 yd catches you seen that weren't blown coverage? 10 yd receptions, 20 yd receptions, td receptions?

I suppose your gonna say next Felix Jones isn't actually as good as his stats cuz he makes people miss and that's just bad defense.

or sacks aren't a very good stat because its just poor blocking.

Maybe we could just assign blame for every play and say really there aren't any good players. Just bad ones on the other side of the ball.

1.i have'nt seen much cause i watch a wr (andre johnson) that just runs right past the Defense and the coveredge is good it's just DRE is to good he burns everybody look at the video in my sig he burned one of the best CB's in the league.

2.felix jones is a exsplosive RB that can make plays and i think he's good.

3.there are some guys in the league that are just hard to block so you really can't blame any offensive line-men.

4.there are some bad players on the other side of the ball look at the cheifs game where miles austin had some big plays because the lack of talent on that D.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-02, 07:15

super_mario90 wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

i would'nt vote for antonio bryant for that reason i would vote for him because he's a better wr.

You smoking crack aren't you? You know that stuff can kill you.... There is no way that you can really believe that crap. Bryant has had one game with 100 yards and has not even played good this season.
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-02, 14:51

mario sum time's i think you talk to here your self talk because even you don't beleave that sh!t!!! antonio is no where close to skill in any thing!!!lololololol man please...why do you bother.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-02, 20:26

dracocepheus wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

You smoking crack aren't you? You know that stuff can kill you.... There is no way that you can really believe that crap. Bryant has had one game with 100 yards and has not even played good this season.

you probably don't know this but BRYANT DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD QB THROWING HIM THE BALL like he did last season and thats why his stats aren't as nice as they were a season ago.

you should slap your self everyone knows the reason why bryant ain't having a good season. and your gonna say "Bryant has had one game with 100 yards and has not even played good this season." well GEE i wounder why????

smh what a dumb a.s.s
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-02, 22:20

super_mario90 wrote:

you probably don't know this but BRYANT DOESN'T HAVE A GOOD QB THROWING HIM THE BALL like he did last season and thats why his stats aren't as nice as they were a season ago.

you should slap your self everyone knows the reason why bryant ain't having a good season. and your gonna say "Bryant has had one game with 100 yards and has not even played good this season." well GEE i wounder why????

smh what a dumb a.s.s

Man you really don't know crap... One Bryant is a cast off from Dallas. He still is a nobody and has had two lucky seasons with six really bad seasons. So with eight years playing in the NFL has achieved nothing but two good season and you think he is a pro bowl player. Antonio Bryant is nothing compared to a pro bowl player this
year since you said that you would vote for him over Miles Austin... We are talking about this years pro bowl voting... Did you forget what you even said?

"well GEE i wounder why???? smh what a dumb a.s.s" yes you are

?? what the hell is smh??
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-03, 00:55

antonio bryant is deep threat miles ain't thats why i think bryant is a better wr than that miles guy.

Bryant threw his jersey at bill parsels i know that he was with dallas and i believe bryant won the come back player of the year last season if im not mistaking.

SMH= Shaking My Head.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-03, 02:52

mario i think you talk sh!t about mile's cause he's a cowboy!!!! any thing that has to do with good thing's cowboy' you'll just hate!! nuff said,bryant can not hang with mile's probowl and he started week5........bryant none.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-03, 05:40

if bryant had a QB like romo his #'s will be better.

ANTONIO BRYANT=DEEP THREAT

MILES AUSTIN=non deep threat just a wr that catches short receptions nothing special.

miles can't stretch the feild like bryant.
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-03, 05:51

Yeah mario is right. Miles Austin has a great quarterback while Bryant doesn't. If Bryant had a Romo type QB then he would be puttin up huge numbers. Austin just can get people to miss and he gets a lot of dump off passes and can make people miss. Heck anybody can do that if they had the line and QB like Dallas has.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty2010-01-03, 09:20

will if bryant atitude didnt stink he would still be dallas!!!!!!and mario dont get mad cause your in the wrong part of texas!!!!your courgar's lost,get over it...now it's time for the longhorn's.

DALLAS..LONGHORN'S.==WINNER'S

sorry mario!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next