Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?

Go down 
+19
Ant1010 I Play Wii
alman11
CapnCrunch
"pick6forswag"
mattastic50
s0liddy
Sun
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
witten ftw
so much swag
js_wideoutkkids
L3G3ND K1LL3R
hof8231
BroadwaE
super_mario90
MiamiXCanes
Celtic_Shield
dracocepheus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-08, 06:16

CapnCrunch wrote:
Miles has the physical skills to continue to succeed. He catches the ball well, he can go up high for it or reach out for it. That coupled with his atleticism will go a long way.

Jenkins is a workaholic, he will not be a one hit wonder. He comes from a football family and not only does he understand the game, but he studies the opposition. That coupled with his athleticism will lead him to a successful career.

You guys that sit here and talk s***, bring nothing to the table except conjecture and opinion. The above statements are made not because I know a lot but because, I read or heard them from people who know more than me.

Go ahead and hate, it is you who look stupid.

One hit wonder, my ass. You better prepare for these boys or your gonna get smoked.

remember, he is in the NFL, EVERYBODY has the "tools" to be good for years to come so its not like he is some crazy extremly athletic dude who is years beoynd everybody else.

and last time i checked i threw out loads of stats aka your "facts" to prove he is no deep threat.

i say it all the time and ill say it again. he had ONE good year. ONE!!!!!! derick anderson also had a prow bowl season and look how that ended up.

im not ragging on him. all im saying is chill, and wait to see if he becomes that WR that you are curently saying he is

really though, you boys fans are the ones who look stupid for crowning somebody after one good season. you best believe, that if he slumps (and i think he will. due to the fact teams will have tape on him and know how to stop him) that will be the test of how good he is. teams dont go into games saying "OMG, we need slide our coverage twards austin, and we need to bracket him at all times" like they do with the top WR aka Dre.

if miles austin can still turn around and put up 80+ catches and anpther 1,000 yard season with teams gameplanning around him THEN you can put the damn crown on his head

but right now, he is a one hit wonder. he had one good season. big fucking deal. alot of players have done that
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-08, 06:54

Never said that he was going to be God at WR... Just saying he is good this year. And high hopes that he well be next year and play as well as he did this year. So if you come in here and say D. Jackson is better I am going to say M. Austin's stats are better than D. Jackson's. Or any other WR you want to throw out there I'm going to compare it with you.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-08, 17:08

dracocepheus wrote:
Never said that he was going to be God at WR... Just saying he is good this year. And high hopes that he well be next year and play as well as he did this year. So if you come in here and say D. Jackson is better I am going to say M. Austin's stats are better than D. Jackson's. Or any other WR you want to throw out there I'm going to compare it with you.

AMEN!!!!! Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 970642
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-09, 04:28

dracocepheus wrote:

Desean is better than miles austin.

go ahead and put up the stats. that don't mean he's better than Desean he might have better stats in some catagory's but he ain't better than Desean.

Miles Austin can have better stats than any elite wr in the league that don't mean he's better.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-09, 07:08

super_mario90 wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:

Desean is better than miles austin.

go ahead and put up the stats. that don't mean he's better than Desean he might have better stats in some catagory's but he ain't better than Desean.

Miles Austin can have better stats than any elite wr in the league that don't mean he's better.

In your opinion he is There has been stats put up by others as well and I have given my opinion. Sorry if you absent-minded and not paying attention what others are saying.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-09, 10:59

on the new Roster update Austiin is rated like 88 and Pierre Garcon and Austin Collie are only rated 73 and 74. It might just be cause im a colts fan but is Austin really that much better than Garcon and Collie?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 05:09

mike jenkins don't need a boost he got burned by jeremy maclin.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 06:52

super_mario90 wrote:
mike jenkins don't need a boost he got burned by jeremy maclin.

Well Jenkins slipped on that touchdown pass from Vick to Maclin.
Maclin did play great though IMO he will be better than DJax in a few yrs

I haven't seen the new updates but Jenkins should be around Newmans level in the ratings.

Last edited by dracocepheus on 2010-01-10, 22:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 19:45

mario i dont know what game you were whatching, jenkin's slip on that play!!!! but who care's where's houston?????? hahahahahahah. i told you w'er the best team in football nuff said were was you boy D'jac. at he was shut down again 4 the 3rd time!!!!! three time's in a yr..deal with it.lolololololo
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 21:58

Jenkins slips on the ONLY big play the Eagles had and all of a sudden you want to take away his whole great season.

Well let me give you some more ammunition, that lateral after the interception was one of the most BONEHEADED plays I have ever seen anyone make. Especially with a big lead. It shows you that Jenkins still has a lot to learn. But he does have the skills.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 22:30

[quote="CapnCrunch"]Jenkins slips on the ONLY big play the Eagles had and all of a sudden you want to take away his whole great season.

Well let me give you some more ammunition, that lateral after the interception was one of the most BONEHEADED plays I have ever seen anyone make. Especially with a big lead. It shows you that Jenkins still has a lot to learn. But he does have the skills.[/quote

nothing wrong wit he did CAP!!! it show's you the SWAG of or team,,but if it was tight then i would' of called him a dick head..lolololol. but it tell's you they knew they was better than the bird's you know!~
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-10, 22:42

CapnCrunch wrote:
Jenkins slips on the ONLY big play the Eagles had and all of a sudden you want to take away his whole great season.

Well let me give you some more ammunition, that lateral after the interception was one of the most BONEHEADED plays I have ever seen anyone make. Especially with a big lead. It shows you that Jenkins still has a lot to learn. But he does have the skills.

I have to agree that was boneheaded, Newman was there but still don't lateral the ball when someone is taking you down or like you said cap a big lead.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-18, 05:45

these m*therf*ckers need a down-grade
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-18, 06:59

and now the boys fans go into hiding after yet another playoff dissapointment lol

i might as well just lock this thread lol
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-18, 08:20

lmao lock this s*** up STAT
Back to top Go down
kapikogolf
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty2010-01-18, 11:42

they both should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?   Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Austin and Jenkins get another rating boost?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5