Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is this cheesing?

Go down 
+24
Mcnair2Wycheck
Militant X 1
Mister_JP
360madden
CapnCrunch
Goldy 7
finsfan85
MiamiXCanes
pkismyname
blackheatah23
DaTBa1LHaWK
Masta23
dipset963
huh1231
s0liddy
SiCkOnDaStiCk
zeef
bigblue723
Buc58
Arelik
HellRellWMU
EastCoast_Dog
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
sloppyjoe1762
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 12:50

i play my friend almost everyday and everytime i play him he runs about 5 plays a game. He runs a wr screen, slip screen, the seahawks running formation where the back lines up to the left of the fullback, and the hail mary. Is this cheesing because he says its skill.

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 12:56

good post... because me and my friend are the same way. He runs the screen way to much and when i do get my guys to stop it in the backfield he brokes 5 tackles and takes it to the house... Is breaking tackles skill?
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 13:03

omg i just played a level 20 kid thinking ill get a good football game, im not shitting you everytime i play these high level players, they have a PB of 2,3 plays tops, he used chargers i was steelers, first play pitch, 2nd play pitch , 3rd play pitch, did it until he scored, so i said ok wanna play cheese ball to my self, my turn, HB SNAP 3 times scored, i kick off , first down pitch, 2nd down pitch, now im trying to message him, im typing away while game is playing he scores, i got ball, hb snap drove all the way down scored, so i message him, and said you wanna play real football or cheese ball, cuz we can do 1 play all game witch is borning and gay to me, he goes wht u mean, so he tried to mix it up and he couldnt even complete a pass, i int his ass and scored, so he gets ball again and just starts to do the pitch, i stop it but my settings was on WIDE CAMERA SO IT WAS HARD to stop it every play, cuz i wasnt used to that settings, so he kept doing that every play, so i just quit lol, no fun to me, its like playing GTA ON SAME MISSION OVER N OVER lmaooo

Last edited by EastCoast_Dog on 2009-09-29, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 13:24

yes, if u only use 5 plays its a cheese....especially with screens....screens arent supposed to be ran every series..its used to counter over load blitzes alot
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 13:34

How bout being on the 3 yd line on 3rd and goal and using the WR screen to get a td cause everything else you have tried has been stopped short.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 14:47

Man why is anything another player can't stop cheese?? Stop the play!! If someone constantly runs that same play stop it!! There is a way to stop every play. Find a way and stop making excuses. I do believe someone who runs a toss every play for the whole game is ridiculous, but he's not gonna get five on me every play. He may make it to the inzone on one possession but after that no more. I played a guy last night who couldn't stop my run and I broke his takles and dude accused me of letting the computer run for me!!???? Really didn't know that was possible!!! And now all of a sudden I'm a cheese and I run well more than five plays. A true cheeser is the kickoff blocking dude!! A true cheeser abuses glitches in the game like the holding call on FG WITH no time left and no rekick. A cheeser is not someone who exploits a dumbass trying to run the same nano he just found that worked on some other asswhole but doesn't work on him. I think people really believe that something they can't stop is cheese. You just don't know how to stop it.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 15:43

It depends if it's a legit play or not. In these games the WR screen is overly effective.. to the point you can take any one to the house no problem. There are kids who base their whole O off of it, it's just lame as hell. If it's a play that depends on CPU faults more than skills, it's cheese to me. Throwing screens vs a base D gets like 5-10 yds tops in real ball, when you blitz is when it kills you cause the DB is on an island.

I run pitches to fast RB's probably 5-10 times a game, but it's all based on a read I make. The opponent's D is dictating where I'm running the play to. If they line up stacked to the side, I'll audible to a gut run or PA. If they play the PA, I'll pitch. If they put all the defenders in the flats on both sides for PA and pitch, I run gut. When they come into a run D, I'll call a 3 or 4 wide to get advantage. To me that's just smart football and taking what the D gives you.
Back to top Go down
zeef
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-28

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 15:52

spotlight WR and control a DE and go try to cover the WR and knock the ball away or intercept it
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 16:03

That's exactly my point... I learned that from Madden 2008. The fact I had to find that out is what makes it awful. The fact I have to keep that in my back pocket and let them take advantage of my AI coverage while I play the DE is lame. I noticed if you CB blitz, sometimes the timing of the blitz will get you a hit on the receiver or an easy tackle too.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 17:15

running the same plays isnt cheesing learn to stop them..
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 17:42

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
running the same plays isnt cheesing learn to stop them..

It sounds pretty fucking cheesy to me.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 18:21

this is pathetic. people cant stop one play? the pitch is not cheese. in all sincerity i would love to play someone that runs 5 or less plays no matter how effective they are. if u know it's coming u can stop it. quit bitchin

OP: the people giving u advice on how to stop ur buddy's plays are legit. the people bitching that people cheese because they can't stop a play are just terrible players.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 18:46

Thank you and please if I'm beating your ass and you can't stop my play because you keep running some dumb f@g D, don't message me period. Don't call me a cheeser because I can run for 150 yrds on you. Stop me!! Other people can!! Sometimes!! Lol. Why can't you ? Because you're a bum who hasn't studied the game enough yet. Go lab dude or go cry somewhere else cuz I don't wanna hear it. And like I said only glitches are cheese like blocking kickoff that s*** is illegal anyway. You have never and never will see that in the NFL. I know some people who think laterals are cheese !! Really because you didn't expect
it it's cheese wow!! Why did some
people buy this game. If you want a boring ass game play franchise and just play a season against the computer an let the footballers play. Damn.
Back to top Go down
dipset963
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-24

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 19:14

only cheese plays i see if hb direct snap, qb draw glitch
oh and wr motion fade on verticals
Back to top Go down
Masta23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 19:42

Cheese is when you exploit the AI for big plays.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 19:48

Masta23 wrote:
Cheese is when you exploit the AI for big plays.

when ppl send a RB on a slant out and motion him out of the backfield on PA X Clown is cheese?? slant outs exploit the AI.. see, idk what kind of offense u run but id guarantee 3/4 of the ppl on this site run slant outs at sum point in a game and i HIGHLY DOUBT that 3/4 of the ppl on this r cheesers..
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 20:14

hello MCFLY'S i
said i stop it , said couldnt stop it every play cuz of my settings was on
wide, and you guys getta be fcking high to say it isnt cheese to run same play
every play, and for someone to run the same fcking play every single play i dnt give a
fck who u are u cant stop it every play,he didnt have another play, you never see that in the NFL ever!!! and for the foodstampers who say it
isnt cheese then you must run same play every play too lmao, sure run same
play 20 times if sum 1 can stop it, but not 20 times in a row, mix it up,i didnt have a problem stopping it, if you read my
post clearly u can see i was up by a td, and i quit cuz i said i was looking for a good game
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 20:22

its not chessing just learn how to stop it
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 20:36

Deal with it.

Learn to beat it.

Or quit it.

I'd love to face someone who ran screens and tosses on me whole game.
Easy win.

Most of the time people say its cheese because they can't stop it unless it's like HBDS since the D doesn't react at all unless u stack and contain.
Easy win.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 21:17

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
hello MCFLY'S i
said i stop it , said couldnt stop it every play cuz of my settings was on
wide, and you guys getta be fcking high to say it isnt cheese to run same play
every play, and for someone to run the same fcking play every single play i dnt give a
fck who u are u cant stop it every play,he didnt have another play, you never see that in the NFL ever!!! and for the foodstampers who say it
isnt cheese then you must run same play every play too lmao, sure run same
play 20 times if sum 1 can stop it, but not 20 times in a row, mix it up,i didnt have a problem stopping it, if you read my
post clearly u can see i was up by a td, and i quit cuz i said i was looking for a good game

If I keep running HB Zone because your ass is running lets say nickel velcro, is that cheese because i know i can run the same play because you know nothing about defense?? This is not cheese...this is defensive exploitation which does happen in the NFL. And for those of you who keep comparing "Madden" to the "NFL"...do you go to two a days in the off season? no Do you practice 9-5 every day of the week to prepare for sunday?? No...THIS IS A FCKING GAME!! get over it and just play. definition of CHEESE = Exploitation of programming glitches!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 22:03

regardless of how its done, EVERY play can be stopped one way or another. the problem is that how you stop it takes you away from your game most of the time

a person who can user a LB or SS/FS is by far, the MOST effictive way to stop anything
Back to top Go down
finsfan85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-18

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 22:25

i'm guilty of using the hb slip screen multiple times a game but, really, stop blitzing every play! do you really expect me to just sit back and take sacks?? people calling screens cheese just need to start playing real defense
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 22:26

crazyblack001 wrote:
regardless of how its done, EVERY play can be stopped one way or another. the problem is that how you stop it takes you away from your game most of the time

a person who can user a LB or SS/FS is by far, the MOST effictive way to stop anything

that is the truest comment i have read on this blog...well said.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 22:28

finsfan85 wrote:
i'm guilty of using the hb slip screen multiple times a game but, really, stop blitzing every play! do you really expect me to just sit back and take sacks?? people calling screens cheese just need to start playing real defense

exactly...there are some guys who really dont know football who play madden...And I dont just mean knowing what beats what I mean responsibilities and assignments. you have to know these things to stop plays if you dont....you are just pushing button lol square circle square circle square circle square
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty2009-09-29, 22:34

I actually was backed into a wall earlier. Some dude had some hellacious nano, I couldn't run nor pass from under center. Then it hit me. He nano's me every down why not give it to my back and throw screens? I played his game and beat him at it. I don't like to do that but if that's what it takes to show that dude up I will...he tried a Friendly quit to when he was losing 31-17. I was the bengals he was the raiders. Technically not cheesing, I made the dude switch his whole gameplan and defend the run and pass and made him play offense. He couldn't do anything. Wildcat didn't work. So if you come to think of it, like someone said earlier, A D is built around nano's will lose, or an O that's built around screens will lose. At the same time though, you got to know how to beat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

is this cheesing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? Empty

Back to top Go down

is this cheesing?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next