Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is this cheesing?

Go down 
+24
Mcnair2Wycheck
Militant X 1
Mister_JP
360madden
CapnCrunch
Goldy 7
finsfan85
MiamiXCanes
pkismyname
blackheatah23
DaTBa1LHaWK
Masta23
dipset963
huh1231
s0liddy
SiCkOnDaStiCk
zeef
bigblue723
Buc58
Arelik
HellRellWMU
EastCoast_Dog
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
sloppyjoe1762
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 00:12

Yo on the eastcoast homie....hit me up anytime playa....south bronx baby boy by way of H-town..."fruit cake" lol...go suck ya mommas tit you fuckin baby...
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 01:30

Buc58 wrote:
Yo on the eastcoast homie....hit me up anytime playa....south bronx baby boy by way of H-town..."fruit cake" lol...go suck ya mommas tit you fuckin baby...

lmao a white boy trying to talk black, playa, sup homie , i from the
south bronx, h-town to u playa, dumb ass wigga pull your pants up,
lmao i told you that you will write 3 comments to a post, you on some
serious meds playa lol, now you saying there not about me you quote 3
times on my comment, so whos it about lmaoo now whos the dumb ass, and you must be like 11 teen lol cracking momma jokes wigga please
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 02:03

Lol I'm black as coffee beans lol eascoast biaaattchhh!! Lmao !! Only wigga here is you cuz only a dude "trying" to be hard would ever use the words tally...whacker!! And "fruit cake" Lol. And trust in my word
play boy like I said anytime anyplace. And I'm serious cuz you got me out of my sleep making sure you know I am DEAD ASS serious. If you done like you said be done if not next post should be a location to meet up or something cuz i don't wanna hear nothing else tally whacker. That's ya new GT. TWACKER. So
if you have nothing else to say peace to u till u see me if it's like that.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 02:46

lmao you got out of bed just to post and type tough, and you know who uses the word tally whacker, remember it was uncle 40.oz lol, it was either the spider man action figure or uncle 40 oz's tally whacker, you choose the tally whacker lmaoooo, PLAY BOY lol rest your neck big killer, i dont wanna get you all upset you sound crazy like pee wee herman crazy lmaoo, dude go to bed before i slap the byyytchhh right out of you lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 07:22

Ever heard of an iPhone trick?? Guess not. No location?? No more needs to be said then cuz I want you to have the opportunity to back urself up dude. No location ?? Thought as much. ....next!!
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 07:27

And Twacker. That's your word!! Lmfaoo. We heard it from you first lol grow a pair fool and give me a location or just shut up pussie. Lol you don't want none. Lmaoo wow.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 08:07

Fighting over the internet= Fail

As for the actual thread, who cares its a game
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 08:54

You're right on both points and one of which is all I was saying it's a game. I'm done period.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 10:02

miked152 wrote:
Fighting over the internet= Fail

As for the actual thread, who cares its a game

i can't believe that this thread about a damn videogame has turned into a shouting match between MS members. just pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 10:25

I apologize to everyone in who had to endure this ridiculousness. And more so to the originator of the post.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty2009-10-01, 13:58

Buc58 wrote:
huh1231 wrote:
first of all the holding is patched. second, it wasnt a glitch where you could do it on any kind of consistent level. you can move some guys around and control a guy and try to disengage to try for a holding call but it wasnt something where you can get a holding call with regularity. while it is a glitch it was simply something that happened instead of something you can get the game to do.

It was a glitch sir and we know it was patched...if you read you know this is an example of a glitch. Second, the argument is not about the holding call itself sir, its about the TIME running out after the call....If there is a penalty sir, time STOPS...you take you penalty yards and you have another play....geeze people think they are so smart.

it's written in the rules of football that within 2 minutes of half or game, any offensive penalty results in a 10 (or 15?) second run off of the clock.

you sir are an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

is this cheesing?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3