Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing

Go down 
+3
C6xtacy
MistaFaded
mw344
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty
PostSubject: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 08:29

I played 3 games last night and 2 of them I lost
connection. I have never lost connection before in my house. I pay top
dollar for internet that doesn't ever go out. I was up big in both
games. I was wondering if it was cheesing or the EA servers? We both
got the loss? My profile said D/C and his said quit. Any Ideas? Did the
servers go out on yall last night?
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 09:53

It happen its your conn or the ea servers the ea server will kick you off if you been on there servers for a long ass time found that out on 09 and nba live 09 don't know why they do it but they do
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 10:06

THX I was on it for a long time last night. 4 + hours. Maybe that was it. Or the server was just overloaded.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 11:22

MistaFaded wrote:
It happen its your conn or the ea servers the ea server will kick you off if you been on there servers for a long ass time found that out on 09 and nba live 09 don't know why they do it but they do

You know I thought that at first. However, this past Saturday....

1st game of the day. I'm up 21-0 early in the 1st quarter, he d/c and I get the L.

2nd game. Up 14-0 early, same thing. Again the third game. Yet, doesn't happen again whether I'm up or down. I don't think it's the servers. I think it's some sort of cop-out that you can only apparently do in the 1st quarter.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 11:40

it happened to me in the first quarter of my first game. I was down 7-0 but I was on the 5 about to score. In my second game I was up 42-21. I could see both sides. We both got the loss. So it has to be something. I think its dumb EA should just at least not count the game. I had to quick losses just like that for something out of my control. I started the day 26-20 but finished it 26-23 when I should have been 28-21. Rutarded.
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 12:21

my last 4 games my opponent has dc i was up in al 4 and got option to carry on cpu so i did and never got the win,im gettin sick of this so i played level one guy with record 0-0 thinking he wdnt do it but guess what yeh you got same thing wtf
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 12:53

stlr13 wrote:
my last 4 games my opponent has dc i was up in al 4 and got option to carry on cpu so i did and never got the win,im gettin sick of this so i played level one guy with record 0-0 thinking he wdnt do it but guess what yeh you got same thing wtf

Most kids who are 0-0 will quit if ur killn them. They dont care.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 13:19

u know the connection will end if u block an extra point.fyi.i dont know if its happend to u but it did me i was winning and and i blocked and extra point and it said end game connection lost.and iv always hurd if u get a loss on a gm where it says connection lost it somethig to do with ur internet . i pay top dallor to but iv noticed sence i got netflix on my xbox360 that ur internet connection always slow and speeds up. dont know y but its something to do that maybe it slows to much at once and it boots u.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 13:25

crackajack wrote:
u know the connection will end if u block an extra point.fyi.i dont know if its happend to u but it did me i was winning and and i blocked and extra point and it said end game connection lost.and iv always hurd if u get a loss on a gm where it says connection lost it somethig to do with ur internet . i pay top dallor to but iv noticed sence i got netflix on my xbox360 that ur internet connection always slow and speeds up. dont know y but its something to do that maybe it slows to much at once and it boots u.

One of my friends said that this morning. He said if both of the connections are slow and you get booted both of you get the loss. We both got losses. The games were choppy all the way through. He also said sometimes both of you get the win. Is there anywhere on Ea Sports where they give an explanation?
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 15:20

i got D/C 4 games straight on Saturday. it kept saying the ea servers were down. but they were up long enough for me to start a game
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty2009-10-13, 15:33

roryaiks92 wrote:
i got D/C 4 games straight on Saturday. it kept saying the ea servers were down. but they were up long enough for me to start a game

Thats what happened to me last night. My DNF % was 0 before that. And I got the L. It pissed me off!!!!!! They need to fix it. Its 2009 almost 2010. Whats their deal? It takes a lot out of the game for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing   Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing Empty

Back to top Go down

Online D/C is BS.........or Cheesing
Page 1 of 1