Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is this cheesing?

Go down 
+24
Mcnair2Wycheck
Militant X 1
Mister_JP
360madden
CapnCrunch
Goldy 7
finsfan85
MiamiXCanes
pkismyname
blackheatah23
DaTBa1LHaWK
Masta23
dipset963
huh1231
s0liddy
SiCkOnDaStiCk
zeef
bigblue723
Buc58
Arelik
HellRellWMU
EastCoast_Dog
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
sloppyjoe1762
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-29, 22:46

thats football man...you have to make your opponent change their game plan...and usually the player with the most options wins.
Back to top Go down
Goldy 7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-29, 23:03

you're fine...he sounds dumb to run the same thing all game
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 03:01

Maualuga his ass

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-09-30, 03:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 03:16

I don't play these jokers online cuz I don't have highspeed internet. But if it was me I would take DeMarcus Ware and sit him 5 yrds over the top of the RB and mirror him there, then when the pitch goes off i'd go in and smack the **** out of him. Couple big hits from a fast linebacker with a running start and they'll be cartin him off.
Obviously, don't blitz up the middle, try bringin the corner blitz for another man to hit em with and audible the spread. The reason they don't run this much in the NFL is the linebackers and corners are just to fast these days. Use this same principle to stop the pitch.

And I also agree with the othe guys, its not cheese learn to stop it.

Quit the ****** and stop the pitch.

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-09-30, 03:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arelik
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 03:24

2 Words, Michael Mitchell. Nuff said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 11:37

HellRellWMU wrote:
screens arent supposed to be ran every series..its used to counter over load blitzes alot

if you can't defend it and he runs it effectively to gain yards then theres no blaming him for running it over and over again. If it works why stop using it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 11:43

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
omg i just played a level 20 kid thinking ill get a good football game, im not shitting you everytime i play these high level players, they have a PB of 2,3 plays tops, he used chargers i was steelers, first play pitch, 2nd play pitch , 3rd play pitch, did it until he scored, so i said ok wanna play cheese ball to my self, my turn, HB SNAP 3 times scored, i kick off , first down pitch, 2nd down pitch, now im trying to message him, im typing away while game is playing he scores, i got ball, hb snap drove all the way down scored, so i message him, and said you wanna play real football or cheese ball, cuz we can do 1 play all game witch is borning and gay to me, he goes wht u mean, so he tried to mix it up and he couldnt even complete a pass, i int his ass and scored, so he gets ball again and just starts to do the pitch, i stop it but my settings was on WIDE CAMERA SO IT WAS HARD to stop it every play, cuz i wasnt used to that settings, so he kept doing that every play, so i just quit lol, no fun to me, its like playing GTA ON SAME MISSION OVER N OVER lmaooo

well yeah thats how id play if you wernt able to stop it.
cause i'd look at it as if your waiting for me to pass.
im going to adudible to a run if i see dime quater nickle defence its as simple as that and if your that dumb to not change formations thats your own fault.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 11:46

360madden wrote:
if you can't defend it and he runs it effectively to gain yards then theres no blaming him for running it over and over again. If it works why stop using it?

I AGREE! why soooooo many cats complain about what someone else runs or how many times they run it in a game makes no damn sense! why not? cause....

YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TV SCREEN AND INTERNET!!

listen....if i see that you can't stop the run....i am running it down your throat! if my screens are killing you....then i am busting your tail with screens. if the PA is your weakness...then i am gonna rock you with it! it is just that simple! no "cheese" involved. just ballin! now...just man up and play some defense!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 11:49

Militant X 1 wrote:
360madden wrote:

I AGREE! why soooooo many cats complain about what someone else runs or how many times they run it in a game makes no damn sense! why not? cause....

YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DOES ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TV SCREEN AND INTERNET!!

listen....if i see that you can't stop the run....i am running it down your throat! if my screens are killing you....then i am busting your tail with screens. if the PA is your weakness...then i am gonna rock you with it! it is just that simple! no "cheese" involved. just ballin! now...just man up and play some defense!

thats what im saying. i will run 3 plays all game some times if the person cant stop them.
and vs some people i have to run like 20 different plays.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 13:42

I hope some day EA makes the D's awareness receive a boost when plays are run multiple times. I think you should be forced to open up the playbook even though I'll admit to running the sweep with Johnson 7-8 times per game.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 13:48

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
I hope some day EA makes the D's awareness receive a boost when plays are run multiple times. I think you should be forced to open up the playbook even though I'll admit to running the sweep with Johnson 7-8 times per game.

if they do that they better make the playbooks bigger cause these playbooks are small.
we cant even create a playbook or formation or play. since when is it cool to down grade a game?
i loved creating my own formation. my high school used this one formation it was a goal line shot gun.
all linemen besides the QB and two RB
Back to top Go down
talbert
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 17:56

Buc58 wrote:
Man why is anything another player can't stop cheese?? Stop the play!! If someone constantly runs that same play stop it!! There is a way to stop every play. Find a way and stop making excuses. I do believe someone who runs a toss every play for the whole game is ridiculous, but he's not gonna get five on me every play. He may make it to the inzone on one possession but after that no more. I played a guy last night who couldn't stop my run and I broke his takles and dude accused me of letting the computer run for me!!???? Really didn't know that was possible!!! And now all of a sudden I'm a cheese and I run well more than five plays. A true cheeser is the kickoff blocking dude!! A true cheeser abuses glitches in the game like the holding call on FG WITH no time left and no rekick. A cheeser is not someone who exploits a dumbass trying to run the same nano he just found that worked on some other asswhole but doesn't work on him. I think people really believe that something they can't stop is cheese. You just don't know how to stop it.

wow that happened to me and i had no idea it was a glitch...i was carolina and he was steelers and i was down 35 to 37 and kick the game winning field goal and there was a holding call

wow now im level 4 pissed knowing it was a glitch =[
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 17:59

first of all the holding is patched. second, it wasnt a glitch where you could do it on any kind of consistent level. you can move some guys around and control a guy and try to disengage to try for a holding call but it wasnt something where you can get a holding call with regularity. while it is a glitch it was simply something that happened instead of something you can get the game to do.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 18:01

Arelik wrote:
I actually was backed into a wall earlier. Some dude had some hellacious nano, I couldn't run nor pass from under center. Then it hit me. He nano's me every down why not give it to my back and throw screens? I played his game and beat him at it. I don't like to do that but if that's what it takes to show that dude up I will...he tried a Friendly quit to when he was losing 31-17. I was the bengals he was the raiders. Technically not cheesing, I made the dude switch his whole gameplan and defend the run and pass and made him play offense. He couldn't do anything. Wildcat didn't work. So if you come to think of it, like someone said earlier, A D is built around nano's will lose, or an O that's built around screens will lose. At the same time though, you got to know how to beat them.

this is how madden should be played. theres something that beats everything, you just have to be aware enough to find it. find it and quit bitching about someone running the same play over and over...
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 19:40

Buc58 wrote:
EastCoast_Dog wrote:
hello MCFLY'S i
said i stop it , said couldnt stop it every play cuz of my settings was on
wide, and you guys getta be fcking high to say it isnt cheese to run same play
every play, and for someone to run the same fcking play every single play i dnt give a
fck who u are u cant stop it every play,he didnt have another play, you never see that in the NFL ever!!! and for the foodstampers who say it
isnt cheese then you must run same play every play too lmao, sure run same
play 20 times if sum 1 can stop it, but not 20 times in a row, mix it up,i didnt have a problem stopping it, if you read my
post clearly u can see i was up by a td, and i quit cuz i said i was looking for a good game

If I keep running HB Zone because your ass is running lets say nickel velcro, is that cheese because i know i can run the same play because you know nothing about defense?? This is not cheese...this is defensive exploitation which does happen in the NFL. And for those of you who keep comparing "Madden" to the "NFL"...do you go to two a days in the off season? no Do you practice 9-5 every day of the week to prepare for sunday?? No...THIS IS A FCKING GAME!! get over it and just play. definition of CHEESE = Exploitation of programming glitches!!!

Lmfaoo now you know what defense i was running, damm you no everything
buc, if your PB is 1 play big its ok, thats your game lol, and if this
game has nothing to do with the NFL then why is everything in this game
about the NFL, Wait roster update tommorow ,why would they do that, oh
because the NFL just complete there week, so the game will update
because of why, yes thats right the NFL, lmao nothing to do with the
NFL, and i do believe the game is call " MADDEN NFL 10" thats number 1,
number 2 lol, i said i stop it, but i was looking for a good game from a
high skill player, so when some 1 runs the same play over n over no
matter what defense i call, isn't a good game to me, maybe for you, but not
me, and i was winning when i quit read post clearly, so what part are
you confused at mr buc
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 19:46

Buc58 wrote:
Man why is anything another player can't stop cheese?? Stop the play!! If someone constantly runs that same play stop it!! There is a way to stop every play. Find a way and stop making excuses. I do believe someone who runs a toss every play for the whole game is ridiculous, but he's not gonna get five on me every play. He may make it to the inzone on one possession but after that no more. I played a guy last night who couldn't stop my run and I broke his takles and dude accused me of letting the computer run for me!!???? Really didn't know that was possible!!! And now all of a sudden I'm a cheese and I run well more than five plays. A true cheeser is the kickoff blocking dude!! A true cheeser abuses glitches in the game like the holding call on FG WITH no time left and no rekick. A cheeser is not someone who exploits a dumbass trying to run the same nano he just found that worked on some other asswhole but doesn't work on him. I think people really believe that something they can't stop is cheese. You just don't know how to stop it.

Glitches = Cheaters
Cheesers = Knows how to beat the AI
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 20:24

if it works. run the play. theres nothing wrong with that. In real life do teams stop running plays that work because they think it is cheap. hell no they try to win by any means necessary. Plus, defense isnt that hard. NO CHEAP PLAYS THOUGH!!! HB DIRECT SNAP IS SOOOOOOO DUMB!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 20:33

stop it then rub it in his f*cking face..that's how you deal with cheesing!!!!!!!!stop that sh!t...nuff said.. is this cheesing? - Page 2 411352
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 21:55

huh1231 wrote:
first of all the holding is patched. second, it wasnt a glitch where you could do it on any kind of consistent level. you can move some guys around and control a guy and try to disengage to try for a holding call but it wasnt something where you can get a holding call with regularity. while it is a glitch it was simply something that happened instead of something you can get the game to do.

It was a glitch sir and we know it was patched...if you read you know this is an example of a glitch. Second, the argument is not about the holding call itself sir, its about the TIME running out after the call....If there is a penalty sir, time STOPS...you take you penalty yards and you have another play....geeze people think they are so smart.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 21:58

HB direct snap is dumb and hard to stop...thats something that needs to be patched...atleast let the defense react with some kind of common sense.
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 22:04

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
Buc58 wrote:
EastCoast_Dog wrote:
hello MCFLY'S i
said i stop it , said couldnt stop it every play cuz of my settings was on
wide, and you guys getta be fcking high to say it isnt cheese to run same play
every play, and for someone to run the same fcking play every single play i dnt give a
fck who u are u cant stop it every play,he didnt have another play, you never see that in the NFL ever!!! and for the foodstampers who say it
isnt cheese then you must run same play every play too lmao, sure run same
play 20 times if sum 1 can stop it, but not 20 times in a row, mix it up,i didnt have a problem stopping it, if you read my
post clearly u can see i was up by a td, and i quit cuz i said i was looking for a good game

If I keep running HB Zone because your ass is running lets say nickel velcro, is that cheese because i know i can run the same play because you know nothing about defense?? This is not cheese...this is defensive exploitation which does happen in the NFL. And for those of you who keep comparing "Madden" to the "NFL"...do you go to two a days in the off season? no Do you practice 9-5 every day of the week to prepare for sunday?? No...THIS IS A FCKING GAME!! get over it and just play. definition of CHEESE = Exploitation of programming glitches!!!

Lmfaoo now you know what defense i was running, damm you no everything
buc, if your PB is 1 play big its ok, thats your game lol, and if this
game has nothing to do with the NFL then why is everything in this game
about the NFL, Wait roster update tommorow ,why would they do that, oh
because the NFL just complete there week, so the game will update
because of why, yes thats right the NFL, lmao nothing to do with the
NFL, and i do believe the game is call " MADDEN NFL 10" thats number 1,
number 2 lol, i said i stop it, but i was looking for a good game from a
high skill player, so when some 1 runs the same play over n over no
matter what defense i call, isn't a good game to me, maybe for you, but not
me, and i was winning when i quit read post clearly, so what part are
you confused at mr buc

trust doggy dog...i read your post...you are the only person i KNOW who gets beat on the same 1 Play every DOWN...sounds to me like you need to improve your user skills. Furthermore, do you know the definition of the word "example"....guess not...READ my Post and understand that when someone uses the phrase "oh lets say....blank" THEY ARE GIVING AN EXAMPLE..... WHO in here gets beat by the same play with the exception of maybe HB direct snap???
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 22:10

Furthermore this is a V-I-D-E-O G-A-M-E for those like dog who dont understand...you want everything to be so real sir....play 15 minute QTRs like they do in the NFL and tell me how that works for yah...huh....And who said I said running the same play was a great game??? Where in this blog do you quote me saying that??... Please you are the one who cant read. i bet You were one of those little kids who got a spider man action figure from his parents right...and expected his ass to really shoot webbing and probably talk to ya ass too. its a game dude...stop the play and shut up.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-30, 22:42

Buc58 wrote:
Furthermore this is a V-I-D-E-O G-A-M-E for those like dog who dont understand...you want everything to be so real sir....play 15 minute QTRs like they do in the NFL and tell me how that works for yah...huh....And who said I said running the same play was a great game??? Where in this blog do you quote me saying that??... Please you are the one who cant read. i bet You were one of those little kids who got a spider man action figure from his parents right...and expected his ass to really shoot webbing and probably talk to ya ass too. its a game dude...stop the play and shut up.

another tough internet typer who can type tough but who is gutless wonder face 2 face, for the 10th time you cant read you keep saying i got beat by the play, you dumb lil food stamper read again, i stop the play,i said for the 10th time someone who runs same play every play you cant stop all the time i said, and i was winning , what you take up in school besides space, you over grown meatball, you can tell that your a fake that likes glitches and cheats if you dont want the game to be real, and who ever said 15 min quarters where you comming up with that, and atleast my parents gave me a spider man action figure, what your parents give you to play with, they sent you to uncle butchys house and ucle taught you how too play wit your tally whacker lmaoo

and im done replying back to you dumb ass, you reply 4 times to my 1 topic, so i know you on meds or something peace out fruit cake lol
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 00:06

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
Buc58 wrote:

another tough internet typer who can type tough but who is gutless wonder face 2 face, for the 10th time you cant read you keep saying i got beat by the play, you dumb lil food stamper read again, i stop the play,i said for the 10th time someone who runs same play every play you cant stop all the time i said, and i was winning , what you take up in school besides space, you over grown meatball, you can tell that your a fake that likes glitches and cheats if you dont want the game to be real, and who ever said 15 min quarters where you comming up with that, and atleast my parents gave me a spider man action figure, what your parents give you to play with, they sent you to uncle butchys house and ucle taught you how too play wit your tally whacker lmaoo

and im done replying back to you dumb ass, you reply 4 times to my 1 topic, so i know you on meds or something peace out fruit cake lol

hmmm....why dont you stop typing like a caveman then and learn how to spell....lol and believe me son im tough i will meet you anywhere anytime playboy...this dude dont fear no man but god homie especially some dumb ass with grammer problems baby boy....mr i stop play sounding like solomon grundy or bizarro ass mofo please fool...and atleast I know how to play with and use my tally whacker lol (wow your dumbass actually said tally whacker lmfao) You asexual cunt havin puss. (and for the eleventh time asswype these are examples....its not all about you baby...I could giv a fuc about you son. Im speaking in general we talking about cheese not your dumbass game you played against some bum...
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 00:10

Ps lol the "game" is not real because its a "game" dumb shyt....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this cheesing?   is this cheesing? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

is this cheesing?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next