Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

sup with all these cheesing ass people?

Go down 
+5
CapnCrunch
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
MiamiXCanes
TheDon270
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty
PostSubject: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-17, 15:46

so today i finally got back on the sticks today and played madden after months of inactivity....i played this dude lifeofdaparty, who was a level 9 42-10 record...i'm a level 7 with a 27-10 record...in the game i was pretty much killing him with the west coast offense, at times i thought i would 21 him...but on key plays on 4th down, he lucked up and stopped me...i won the game 24-21, but the thing is, this dude kept doing screens and hb direct snaps...after the game i shot him an email and said he needs to play with a real scheme and go to madden-school so he can learn something good...he replied and said he don't need a website to tell him how to play, and started calling me names and all...so i shot him an email and told him, if he wants to get 21'd asap, holla at me, cause i will get him bad next time, and i did call him a garbage fag....lol....what yall think of this?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-17, 16:08

i wish it was the other way around with the patch. they should have made the HBDS unusable and slowed down the wildcat. but either way, people who play like that have zero skill. glad you beat him bruh. maybe if he gets smashed enough times he will change his cheesy azz scheme
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-17, 16:42

Those people are a waste of time. We still gotta get in our rivalry game man. I just jumped back on the sticks and am horrible, so you'll probably waste me. It should be fun nonetheless. My psn is angels_for_life. Hook it up.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 12:45

Screens are not too hard to shut down but the HBDS is pure garbage. I have no clue what the fun in playing even is if you HBDS.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 13:21

Ketcham wrote: Those people are a waste of time. We still gotta get in our rivalry game man. I just jumped back on the sticks and am horrible, so you'll probably waste me. It should be fun nonetheless. My psn is angels_for_life. Hook it up.

Ok Ketcham...I'll send you a friend request later today and we can play...I'm not sure if you're horrible like you claim, but we can match up....I'm trying to get more games in since I've been inactive for months..And me playing Mw2 doesn't help....But I'll try to play madden some more so I can get back to gametime shape....
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 14:13

You were doing real good Don. Till you let it get to you and called him a garbage fag. Easy brother, be cool, take em to school.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 14:27

Didn't mean to call him garbage fag, capn crunch...you should of seen the names he was calling me...I don't usually talk trash to someone or call them names unless they started it, which is what happened in my case with the dude...I kept it real and he was upset about that, so the names started coming, and I don't want to say what he called me cause it will make you guys mad......other then that, its gravy.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 17:59

update....just played this kilo4192 guy not even 20 minutes ago...and he used alot of cheesy crap...he scored first and got the two point conversion from using the hbds...after that, i killed him and made him quit in the 3rd quarter...final score was 35-11.....i sent him a message, and told him to come to madden-school so he can learn something better, and all.....we'll see if he accepts my invite....i told him i'm one of the dudes who can use the west coast offense and i know the offense well.....anyhow, he's a level 20 with a 133-58 record...my record now sits at 30-10 and i'm a level 8.....but, thats another cheeser i dealt with 3 games in a row now....lol...
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 22:27

Mind sharing some of your knowledge on that offense?.. lol
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-18, 22:50

I got you ac3r....send me a pm and I'll get back at you
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-26, 02:11

yo don you on ps3?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-26, 03:23

Yes I am on the ps3 doozie. Why? What's up?
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-26, 05:04

i just started using the west coast offense and you seem to be a genius with it and i could use some with passes from gun.. i only got a few i use consistently.. hit me up if you ever got time and are willing
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-26, 05:14

Alright doozie...I'll pm some stuff to you. I hope it helps you out.....
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-26, 11:53

why do ppl ****** about people "cheesing" thats the best thing in the world.. especially if ur opponent is doing it..

u just have to figure out AT SOME POINT throughout the game.. HOW TO STOP it.. ONCE.. then u whip their ass.. pretty simple..

usually against good cheesers who know theirs plays down to a T.. it takes up to the second half for me to stop blowing them out.. cuz once i figure out how to stop those plays.. its a wrap.. easy win.. bunch of interceptions.. bunch of touchdowns..

lol @ yall complaining
Back to top Go down
Ace2k7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ace2k7

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty2009-12-29, 09:53

chessers really do suck...im a level 24 nd my record is 112W-24L nd i dnt cheese.yesterday i played a dude that ran literally 4 plays, a run out of goaline, a screen outt of shotgun, a motion play out of shotgun and a playaction that he always threw to his rb or scrambled if no one was open cause he had mick vick..he kept driving down the field on me then eventually scoring but i eventually started shuttin him down in the middle of the second half...his defense sucked so i scored within the first minute i had possession of the ball...cheesers always hav a weakness u jus hav to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sup with all these cheesing ass people?   sup with all these cheesing ass people? Empty

Back to top Go down

sup with all these cheesing ass people?
Page 1 of 1