Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help with cheesing friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T2TL
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-10

help with cheesing friend Empty
PostSubject: help with cheesing friend   help with cheesing friend Empty2010-01-10, 16:05

I play with one of my friends online often. He does the same 3 plays almost all the time. He plays as the Ravens. One is a run to the right and he just takes it all the way to the sidelines then cuts up. He usually breaks it for a good amount of yards, also he is able to break multiple tackles. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong with tackling. His passing plays are usually in split back where he has both of his backs coming going out to the flats. My players never are in position to swat the ball or even make the immediate tackle, he gets a lot of yards from those. On occasion he goes to Heap up the middle which lands him big yardage. I don't have a team yet and still looking for one. What would you suggest I do to stop him from those plays? I feel like it is very simple to stop, but I'm new at the game while he has been playing for years.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: help with cheesing friend   help with cheesing friend Empty2010-01-10, 21:45

For the flats, use flat zones and contains. Sometimes the contains will get the pick. Spotlight Heap and go into some set with an extra corner, and go to the assignments screen and assign a corner to Heap. As for the run, it would help to know which formation, but try corner blitzes, and manually defend the outside with OLBs.
Back to top Go down
T2TL
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-10

PostSubject: Re: help with cheesing friend   help with cheesing friend Empty2010-01-10, 22:53

Is there a way to save the adjustments? I remember being able to do that in another version for PS2. With the accelerated play clock online it's so hard to do all the adjustments every play.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: help with cheesing friend   help with cheesing friend Empty2010-01-11, 14:03

nah man, i wish u could save the adjustments. just gota get used to doing it fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help with cheesing friend   help with cheesing friend Empty

Back to top Go down

help with cheesing friend
Page 1 of 1