Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Eagles fans please read!

Go down 
+18
beerbuzz
leway
Mr. 5oh3
noob999
Pakman
eaglefan1019
Madden's Finest 200
Laser Rocket Arm
Radi0ActivWaste
TheDon270
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Fudgy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Swag Escobar
Genno
B-__-R-__-B
-iBleedGreen-
Big Hungry 702
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-29, 16:20

Multiple teams you really don't read espn articles much do you? Because if you did you would know at first Vick was the most wanted still is wanted but the price is high for him People wanted Kolb/Mcnabb. Seattle Arizona Denver Clevland before there accqusations all inquired about them. Cmon man get your fact right.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-29, 18:46

none of those teams are in the running for him thats why they haven't been brought up by me.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-30, 12:58

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
he said they are listening to offers for all 3 qbs my bad, but im sure all the offers are for mcnabb. who wants kolb or vick?
yeah who wants to sign Vick to ACTUALLY play QB? lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-30, 15:44

with each passing day its looking more and more like mcnabb will be a raider, even though oakland denies the trade, but i have been a fan forever and they always deny rumors. a lot of hardcore raider insiders are saying al is working hard to get mcnabb. if al is doing this he will get mcnabb, al always gets what he wants.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-30, 19:43

if i see one more "developing story" flashy highlight thing on sports center one more time..
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-30, 20:06

Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 478291 Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 478291 This is the kind of sh!t i love as a COWBOY lover,ololololololo. the truth! mcschabb is not the problem, ANDyREID is the problem when you make guy's like bum a$$ freddie mitchell,james TRASH! TODD PINKSTON,and cast off's from the packer's look good on the way to four straight div.title's with no running game at ALL!!!!!! your fine it's your fat a$$ coach not seeing that the sh!t is getting old to have your Q.B. throw 55to60 time's a game,you should lose! then your D' give's up the winning drive or winning FG. plus don't ajust in big time game's!!!!! look at your coach.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-31, 00:53

Most of you Eagles fan's flip flop on him all the time. I hope the Raider's do pick him up and have a good QB that can throw the ball more than 25 yards.
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-03-31, 17:33

jamarcus russel can throw it over 60 so its not distance they want its leadership, poise, accuracy, and hopefully consistency
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-01, 00:37

Well Russel can throw it 60 yards, but nobody will be around to catch it. So it's pointless to have him was good in college but sucks in the NFL
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 00:36

No Mcnabb rumors in 4 days interesting its died BUT. Mcnabb im even saying it now could go to Oakland only because Sheldon Brown was traded and we need another corner now we could take Aso's contract however if the Raiders get Mcnabb in my opinion will have to trade. The number 8 Aso and a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 00:55

its KILLIN me!!! i already miss sheldon, doode is a beast, i realize its business but G-wiz, now you kinda put your faith in ellis and hope he comes back strong, maybe they get a young CB to groom for the future in the draft? if aso did come to philly the corner back tandem would rival cro and revis island in NY, just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 01:05

The Eagles are a smart organization they let go of Lito and look what happend he isn't good anymore Sheldon was getting old plus he was injured last year. Hobbs is a very good player Joselio needs to step Asante need to learn not to be afraid of contact and tackle players. Espn even said Philly is smart when it comes to draft day they may trade up to get more 1st round picks or trade for future picks who know? All I know is I can't wait for draft day to see who will be in a Philadelphia Eagle Uniform, and see what players will benefit us. Look Moise was a 5th rounder and it looks like he may start because Gocong got shipped out. Tom Brady was a 6th rounder. Im just excited doesn't matter thr round you get drafted it matters who is the hard worker who will give there all to become better everyday.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 03:17

eaglefan1019 wrote:
No Mcnabb rumors in 4 days interesting its died BUT. Mcnabb im even saying it now could go to Oakland only because Sheldon Brown was traded and we need another corner now we could take Aso's contract however if the Raiders get Mcnabb in my opinion will have to trade. The number 8 Aso and a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Mcnabb for Nnamdi? Lmfao keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 09:23

You obviously don't pay attention to Espn because he was one the players offered to Mcnabb get your facts before you speak you sound dumb when peoeple say things like that just saying
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty2010-04-04, 09:25

Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 779

ESPN's Len Pasquarelli confirms that the Raiders would be willing to part with Nnamdi Asomugha in a trade for Donovan McNabb.

It would come down to Philadelphia's willingness to take on Asomugha's contract, though. "Aso" is due $16 million in 2010 with an option year in 2011 available for either $16.9 million or the franchise tag number for quarterbacks, whichever amount is greater. If the '11 option is not exercised, the deal prohibits Asomugha's team from franchise tagging him.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

It makes sense now because they got rid of Sheldon Brown and his huge contract.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles fans please read!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3