Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

All the Eagles Fans...

Go down 
+5
Beavis
D_Cash
jchizzy8
[LOK] frank33
Fudgy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

All the Eagles Fans... Empty
PostSubject: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2008-04-10, 20:05

We need a true reciever. Who would you like to see most at wr next year wearing an eagles jersey?

I personally would like to see roy williams or torry holt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
[LOK] frank33
New MS Member
New MS Member
[LOK] frank33

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 00:08

i have to go with fitz even though we know its not happening at all lol LMAO
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 00:27

Lets be real, it is prolly going to be TJ
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 00:35

I honestly think they won't get anyone that good...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 00:39

Idk TJ has thrown it out there that he would like to go to Philly. i am not sure about bolden. i would rather have TJ anyway. he is a true team player no matter what team he is on he performs his best. s*** he was on the bengals and had back to back 100 reception years
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 07:13

Idk, i think i have to agree on this one with u mod, Roy is a big tall reciever who can make plays... he just was left in the shadow of Crayton Owens and witten... i think he is really capable of being the nr #1 receiver on a team.. then again there are recievers like TJ and Boldin who are great options too.. so we'll just have to see what happens but my personal favorite would be Roy Williams Or TJ.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 13:10

c'mon guys! with the possibility of T.O. being out of dallas...williams isn't going anywhere! besides....i can really see TJH wearing an Eagles jersey. he has publicly said that that is where he would like to go. maybe....he'll come to my "Dirty Black-Birds" instead. 8)
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 13:27

jchizzy8 wrote:
Idk TJ has thrown it out there that he would like to go to Philly. i am not sure about bolden. i would rather have TJ anyway. he is a true team player no matter what team he is on he performs his best. s*** he was on the bengals and had back to back 100 reception years
are u tryin to say boldin hasnt played his best on a bad team? he has played for the cards his entire career and played well. this year was an improbably run that no one knew was gona happen and he broke his face pretty much and came back two weeks later and started beasting on opponents so dont say TJ plays his hardest no matter what team hes on as if Boldin doesnt. I think TJ is a true #2 WR and would struggle as the #1, I would rather have Boldin, he plays his ass off and has obviously shown signs of being a true #1. his stats are just short of what Fitz has done on the other side of the field. I dont want to hear that Fitz drew all kinds of attention away from boldin cuz Fitz barely really broke out as the clear cut #1 in the playoffs this year so all these stats during the regular season are legit.

to answer the origional question i dont see them getting anyone that good. Philly has never been the type of team to go after big name wrs and the one time they did it was TO and they had their team blow up after that. i see them maybe takin a wr in the first round of the draft. With the 21st pick they could get Darius Heyward-Bey or Percy Harvin depending on how they do at the combine. They could potentially be there at 21 and they are both playmakers that the eagles need to take the preasure and number of tackles on westbrook.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 19:35

i started this in april of last year i dont want roy on the eagles anymore lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-18, 23:52

Boldin or TJ will be wearing and bleeding Eagles green next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-19, 00:01

BOSTN BEANR wrote:
jchizzy8 wrote:
are u tryin to say boldin hasnt played his best on a bad team? he has played for the cards his entire career and played well. this year was an improbably run that no one knew was gona happen and he broke his face pretty much and came back two weeks later and started beasting on opponents so dont say TJ plays his hardest no matter what team hes on as if Boldin doesnt. I think TJ is a true #2 WR and would struggle as the #1, I would rather have Boldin, he plays his ass off and has obviously shown signs of being a true #1. his stats are just short of what Fitz has done on the other side of the field. I dont want to hear that Fitz drew all kinds of attention away from boldin cuz Fitz barely really broke out as the clear cut #1 in the playoffs this year so all these stats during the regular season are legit.

to answer the origional question i dont see them getting anyone that good. Philly has never been the type of team to go after big name wrs and the one time they did it was TO and they had their team blow up after that. i see them maybe takin a wr in the first round of the draft. With the 21st pick they could get Darius Heyward-Bey or Percy Harvin depending on how they do at the combine. They could potentially be there at 21 and they are both playmakers that the eagles need to take the preasure and number of tackles on westbrook.

I am not saying that bolden isnt good lol. He did play his ass off and he is a amazing reciever i was just talking up TJ haha
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-19, 18:48

Eagles wont get anyone.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty2009-02-20, 12:52

Baseballa wrote:
Eagles wont get anyone.

What's that supposed to mean..? do you have anything to back that up or is that just a guess..?

Anyways.. It seems like Boldin might be resigning with the cardinals so that would lower our chances to get him... but its still not impossible.. TJ looks like a good option right now in my opinion.. if they cant get boldin. Then we got 2 first round picks.. I hope they take an o-lineman to give McNabb more protection then maybe draft wells or McCoy.. Westbrook is injured all the time and havent played 100% healthy for a while now... Yeah we got buckhalter but it would be a good time to get some young guys to that position.. IMO Wells would be much better option then McCoy.. Wells kind of reminds me of Adrian Peterson in a way... maybe not as fast but definetly capable of breaking tackles and taking it back to the house on any play.. So yeah we'll have to see what happens.. Right now Philadelphia have all the money and the power to take eagles to the playoffs next year again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the Eagles Fans...   All the Eagles Fans... Empty

Back to top Go down

All the Eagles Fans...
Page 1 of 1