Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.

Go down 
+7
Crunk
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Mickey
jdub12280
madden2k5
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty
PostSubject: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-10-14, 23:10

I got something that will cheer you guys up

**DeSean Jackson - 29 REC 433 YARDS 14.9 AVG 1 TD
*Hank Baskett - 17 REC 245 YARDS 14.4 AVG 2 TD

Roy Williams - 17 REC 232 YARDS 13.6 AVG 1 TD

DeSean has better receiving stats than Roy, and thats not including his returning stats which are way above average in terms of returning stats amongst the league

*Baskett - Undrafted
**DeSean - 2nd Round Pick

Roy Williams - 1st, 3rd and 6th
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-10-15, 18:46

RW has been giving half effort though, he didn't want to play for the lions anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
madden2k5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
madden2k5

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-10-15, 18:54

He even admited to thinking of giving up on trying to play the game, But he said he loved football too much to not be here playing. Plus Jon Kitna isnt the best qb to have throwing you the football. I mean hell he had a few decent years at qb for the lions but this year he hasnt done s*** and is now done for the season. Btw jackon numbers are good, but hes been playing the number one spot role for wr for the eagles. Williams has been kind of playing number 2 wr behind calvin johnson and the lions havent done s*** this year, so ya his stats are gunna be avg. But look for that to change as a cowboys. With the stats he has right now, I wouldnt be surpised he has another 800-900yards this season with the boys.
Back to top Go down
jdub12280
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 13:58

Fudgy wrote:

DeSean has better receiving stats than Roy, and thats not including his returning stats which are way above average in terms of returning stats amongst the league

*Baskett - Undrafted

Thats funny to point that out when you have a team that has to stay in shotgun in goal line situations w/ 1 yard or less to go. They have receptions bc they pass to run the ball. Not because they are good receivers. The number 1 wr on your team is always hurt, and its not even his natural position. If you guys had 5 Westbrooks, you would have a decent wr core. The eagles "window" is over. 5 straight nfc east titles, and no trophy to show for it. Good luck with Kolb next year.

IMO
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 14:16

Fudge if u think they are better wrs then roy u r crazy. Roy was playing flr a lion team that was god awful and kitna is terrible. When he gets the offense down here in big d. We will c who has the better stats.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 14:32

He just got traded into the system and had Brad Johnson at QB. You gotta give him some time.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 14:47

Barbarian24 wrote:
Fudge if u think they are better wrs then roy u r crazy. Roy was playing flr a lion team that was god awful and kitna is terrible. When he gets the offense down here in big d. We will c who has the better stats.

nah i didn't say they were better...hell i wanted the eagles to get roy...i was just comparing the stats but that was a little while ago, i think roy will be back at his elite status come playoff time when they will really need him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 17:00

Too many targets in Dallas... Witten, T.O., Williams, Bennett, Jones, and Barber. Plus, a overrated offensive line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 17:20

I wouldn't really call Bennett a target. I mean he can't complain whether he get's the ball or not.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-26, 18:32

overrated offense line?? How so? You mean when they played the ginats and rams with old man brad in?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-11-27, 01:59

jdub12280 wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

*Baskett - Undrafted

Thats funny to point that out when you have a team that has to stay in shotgun in goal line situations w/ 1 yard or less to go. They have receptions bc they pass to run the ball. Not because they are good receivers. The number 1 wr on your team is always hurt, and its not even his natural position. If you guys had 5 Westbrooks, you would have a decent wr core. The eagles "window" is over. 5 straight nfc east titles, and no trophy to show for it. Good luck with Kolb next year.

IMO

cheers (((Well said))) I'm sure Andy Reid feels like playing "Russian roulette" death With this team. Why! can't we run the ball? Let's see... Westbrook was trying to be a power back, which he's not and now has a bad ankle and knee to show for it and ((actually)) he's Mcnabb's best receiver... so much for Desean and Basket. With no depth at the RB position and Andy turing his back on Mcnabb... I would say, all of us cowboy fans were already feeling pretty good, fugdy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-15, 11:22

man roy still hasnt done much for the boys yet, im startin to think it wasnt the qb that caused him to have bad numbers maybe it was the fact that he is a little overrated!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
X T G X
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-15, 18:14

A guy can't be that over rated when he aint getting the ball thrown his way. But the balls he does get thrown his way are always caught.

Gotta give Roy and Romo some time. Next year, I really think it will be the Roy Williams show.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-15, 18:19

U Mean It Will Be the 07 Patriots wen Romo Finds out Its More Recievers On Da Team Instead of Witten and T.O. Dey Need To Use Roy Williams Alot More And Patrick Crayton
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-18, 02:54

Yeah, Tony needs to start spreading the ball around more. I think M. Austin would have a break out year, if he could had stayed healthy.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-19, 00:08

yes Miles austin is Nice ass Hell he Jus Was Injured Most Of Da Year I Watched HardKnockes Training Camp In Da Preseason Dat Injury Stopped him from Exploding Dis Year
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty2008-12-19, 11:55

Very Happy glade to see that someone els noticed this, I'm really impressed with your overall football knowledge xX S3n10r Xx

Not only do you know your team but the NFC and AFC as well and you just don't talk about a subject if you don't know about it... it's refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.   Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Cowboys Fans...READ THIS.
Page 1 of 1