Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Eagles fans please read!

Go down 
+18
beerbuzz
leway
Mr. 5oh3
noob999
Pakman
eaglefan1019
Madden's Finest 200
Laser Rocket Arm
Radi0ActivWaste
TheDon270
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Fudgy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Swag Escobar
Genno
B-__-R-__-B
-iBleedGreen-
Big Hungry 702
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Eagles fans please read! Empty
PostSubject: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 07:05

I am sooooo sick and tired of you philly fans complaining about Mcnabb." lets give Kolb a shot he can do it!" "bench mcnabb", or "trade mcnabb". You fans have NO idea how great of a QB you have in mcnabb. As far as im concerned you guys dont DESERVE Mcnabb. All he has done Since he got to philly is win, and yet you guys CONSTANTLY throw him under the bus, i am honestly sick and tired of hearing it from you guys. Without Mcnabb you WOULDNT BE s***!!!!!!!!! I can honestly say that, and i know i'll have supporters on this. You philly fans are without a DOUBT THEEEE WORST FANS IN HISTORY! If you guys win 12-13 games and the division crown, its not good enough. He took you guys to a superbowl and even though they lost, the blame was put on Mcnabb and you guys STILL complained, i mean there are 30 other teams who wished they coulda gotten that far and yet you guys CONTINUE to complain, as far as im concerned, i would join the eagles if they payed me a Vick contract when he was with the falcons.

So now Andy Reid has now said they are "entertaining offers" for Mcnabb. How STUPID can one organization be? He has given you guys EVERYTHING he could possibly give. Countless Division crowns, One Superbowl appearance and a field goal from winning it. Honestly, i HOPE he leaves the Eagles, goes to the Vikings or the 49'ers and WINS a superbowl, and just rubs it in EVERY philly fan that gave him the cold shoulder. Not to mention that you have heard NOTHING on Mcnabb off the field, even when TO was there he coulda complained , he coulda acted like a diva, but no. He stood tall, and kept his mouth shut and has supported everything the organization has done, and now they wanna possibly get rid of him? GTFO of here. You Eagles have nooo idea what he has done for that team, and if you see it, why get rid of him? So you could have a potentially good QB in Kolb? GTFO! Mcnabb is possibly theee best QB in the NFL and you guys wanna get rid of him? Give me a break.

P.S. :

I hope he gets traded and wins a superbowl, just so can say HA HA. Though we know he wont, cause unlike the eagles organization and the fans, HE has class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 09:15

He can leave as far as I am concerned. See like I said in a previous post Hungry, your not from Philly, you don't see McNabb on a weekly basis. You don't see the 40% of his passes that are thrown right into the ground, and you don't see the stupid decisions he makes all the time. And as for the Superbowl not being his fault? Then who's was it.. I didn't see anyone else throwing three INTs and throwing up on the field. Thanks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 11:51

dont say all you philly fans when theres eagle fans that love having mcnabb on the team and support him, ive always liked and supported him, when the team loses its simply that a team loss theres more to a loss and lack of production than the performace of a QB, i get tired of you always saying "you philly fans" cuz were not all the same, just cuz alot of people want mcnabb gone and think we can do better without doenst mean we all do, i hope mcnabb stays i truly see his value, he has given the team a ton i know for a fact we wouldnt be a top team if he werent around, im glad he's been our QB and hope he continues too but on the other hand i do see kolb as the future, but the future IMO isnt now, you still got some playoff and potential superbowl runs left in mcnabb and the squad he's with, the window of opportunity is small but it is there, so i say you get as much out of him as you can, let him retire an eagle then hand things over to kolb, thats just my opinion, but i am curious... why did you make this big long thread about how "you philly fans" are horrible???.... not all of us are so please if you could refrain from saying it, it would be appreciated, i do realize alot of philly fans have that bad perspective on mcnabb but there are some that dont.
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 13:51

How many times have McNabb brought the Eagles to the Playoffs?! Green, every quarterback throws balls deep or under. That is a fact of life, and the sooner you face that, the sooner you can support your team thick and thin.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 14:11

THANK YOU GENO!!!
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 15:15

its gonna take mcnabb to go and another QB to do ass and they miss the playoffs a few times
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 16:34

I do realize that there are some philly fans that actually suppport Mcnabb, but is like a 95-5 ratio of hate Mcnabb and like him.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 17:05

when it comes down to it its all about winning the sb, and who are the first ones to be blamed the head coach and the qb. front office doesnt care how many times you win your division they want a sb.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 17:30

ahahahahahaha Eagles fans please read! 63444
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 19:35

I don't care whether he wins or loses. I just can't wait to see us s*** on Brandon Jacobs these two games. McNabb needs to go head and go to Carolina and win himself a Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 20:52

mcnabb doesn't deserve the foul treatment he receives from a majority of the eagles fans. he is judged as the guy that ruins it for philly when in most cases he isn't the problem on why the eagles loses clutch games. philly's d should step up and maybe they can win more games come playoff time. for example, philly's d was HORRIBLE against dallas in the playoffs...they kept falling for all those b.s. screens the cowboys were doing...come on now. mcnabb's stats are kick ass most of the time. yes, there has been times he struggled. every qb in the nfl has bad days. you would think the fans would be more supportive because ever since mcnabb has been qb for philly, philly has been a successful franchise. and the defense played good for philly when they made that superbowl run...if you want to win playoff games philly fans, then your defense better play out of this world, or you can forget about it....look at the colts when they went to this year's superbowl...there defense played good and that is why they made it there...it wasn't all peyton manning...the defense stepped up...samething with the cardinals when they went to the superbowl...they made it there because of there defense stepping up in the playoffs...if philly wants success in the playoffs, then there defense better step it up!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 21:19

thas what im sayin don! mcnabb isnt out there losing jump balls to miles austin, or letting felix jones blow holes in there D, he's not displaying horrible tackling against the raiders tight end, when the eagles lose they lose as a team as a unit its not all his fault, im glad to have him as the eagles QB, i dono another QB that could deal with all the hatred, wich is why i like him, thats what you want in your Qb strong willed and resilient, the TEAM is to blame for the losses to the boys or any loss for that matter, its no ones FAULT it just shows the eagles need some work and theres nothing wrong with admitting your team needs a lil work i think he stays and performs very well, kolb is unproven to me at this point, to get rid of the best QB the team has had in a long long time for a guy that had a few good games just sounds crazy to me. just my opinion though...
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 21:56

i love mcnabb on our team and i would be fuckin pissed if he got traded but i think kolb is ready to step up as the starter and we still got vick just in case. but i just want all this setteled cause its annoying the hell out of me
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-25, 22:54

i like kolb in the future, when that is who knows, i just feel like the team can make a few more playoff and potential superbowl runs with mcnabb before they haul it in with him, i dont dislike kolb at all i like him a ton its a nice feeling knowing you got depth at a crutial position. all in all like both QB's just think they still got some left with mcnabb.
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 01:24

Genno wrote:
How many times have McNabb brought the Eagles to the Playoffs?! Green, every quarterback throws balls deep or under. That is a fact of life, and the sooner you face that, the sooner you can support your team thick and thin.

Well Geno, if you would have read my post I didn't say other quarterbacks don't do it. I said McNabb does it too often. Now everyone wants to call him a Top 5 QB.. ok well why don't we look at the other 4 and compare the stats. Brady, Brees, Manning, and hell as much as I can't stand him last year Favre.. Whats the common denominator?? Oh.. clutch performances.. and.. Superbowls.. Thanks for playing.. Oakland you can have McNabb then maybe the people outside of Philly will learn to hate him..

Everyone wants to praise the guy.. but he does not deserve it.. he has blown too many big games.. if he would have gotten us to the Superbowl 5 times (jim Kelly) it'd be a different story. The guy has no touch on the pass unless its a screen or a bomb.. anything other than that may as well put Ryan Leaf out there.. I'd sooner have him over McNabb..
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 01:46

It is also a business guys mcnabb is not getting an extension after this year he is gone unless something changes from here on out which i dont see happening unless he stays and wins the super bowl that might be a big enough reason for an extension... the front office is seeing if they can get something for him that is a deal that could help them out in the future and if they feel that the deal is not worth it mcnabb will be an eagle next year starting at qb
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 02:27

the rumors are getting heavy about oakland trading for mcnabb.according to a guy who gives inside tips at silverandblack.com(he is normally right to) oaklnad is going to deal asomugha and a 2nd for mcnabb and asante samuel. doesnt mean its true but the rumor is getting bigger and bigger,
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 02:31

Very Happy

Last edited by I'm da ish in madden on 2010-03-26, 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 02:38

why did u put up a link about the lambs and mcnabb
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 02:48

Look..I highly doubt oakland would give up nnamdi to grab mcnabb.......nnamdi is oakland's star player....realistically I feel philly would get oaklands 1st round pick and more picks or something along them lines..yes, I already know about the rumor on oakland inquiring about mcnabb...and it also stated that if the trade will go down, philly would get the 1st round pick from oakland this season...nnamdi wasn't included in the stuff I read.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 03:57

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
Genno wrote:

Well Geno, if you would have read my post I didn't say other quarterbacks don't do it. I said McNabb does it too often. Now everyone wants to call him a Top 5 QB.. ok well why don't we look at the other 4 and compare the stats. Brady, Brees, Manning, and hell as much as I can't stand him last year Favre.. Whats the common denominator?? Oh.. clutch performances.. and.. Superbowls.. Thanks for playing.. Oakland you can have McNabb then maybe the people outside of Philly will learn to hate him..

Everyone wants to praise the guy.. but he does not deserve it.. he has blown too many big games.. if he would have gotten us to the Superbowl 5 times (jim Kelly) it'd be a different story. The guy has no touch on the pass unless its a screen or a bomb.. anything other than that may as well put Ryan Leaf out there.. I'd sooner have him over McNabb..

This the typical eagle im talking about^. Would honestly have RYAN LEAF over Mcnabb? Dude you are FUCKING RETARDED. You are the reason why i HATE eagle fans. You have no idea how good you have it with mcnabb. I can honestly say when mcnabb goes the eagles will fall on their faces, and barely make the play-offs. Ryan leaf LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 05:02

aso is no use to oakland he is great but no use. i would hate to see him go but he is of no use. he has two picks in the last two seasons and oakland just like woodson when oakland had him only lines him up on the right side of the field. did u see the home game against denver last year? marshall was lined up in the slot with morrison covering him, and it happened until marshall finally scored a td. aso serves no purpose in oakland, and when he leaves he will have a breakout season.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 14:07

This conversation gets more and more stupid EXPLAIN TO WHY THE HELL ITS MCNABB FAULTS WHEN WE LOSE HELLO GENUISES THAT HATE ON HIM IT IS FACT NOT OPINION THE MORE YOU THROW THE BALL IT INCREASES THE CHANCE TO HAVE A INCOMPLETE PASS OR INTERCEPTION. You say he has dirt balls well at least his incomplete passes can't be picked would you rather him be like Delhommo and throw 20 int's? No I don't think so. Marty needs to be fired so we can have a coordinator that can balance the plays so mcnabb doesn't have to throw the ball 30-40 times a game. Do you honestly think Kevin Kolb would survive in Philly he would lose 4 games and he would piss and s*** his pants and hide in a corner because he wouldn' t know what to do. If you disagree the reason why we lost in the playoffs this year was because our defense sucked your are A Idiot hell if anything why not blame Andy Reid for the mess up because HE LET BRIAN DAWKINS WALK AWAY. BUT NO ITS ALLLLLL HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE IS THE O-LINE HE IS EVERYTHING POSITION ON THE FIELD AND MAKES EVERY DECISION. For the guy that said you don't live in Philly and don't see him on a weekly really you meet him in real life and he's just a prick to you and hates on this city and calls these fans stupid. HE SAID HE WANTS TO STAY AND RETIRE IN PHILLY BECAUSE THE FANS HERE ARE GREAT AND DESERVE A SUPERBOWL OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM SORRRY Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 14:27

Look man, aso had his breakout year in 06....that year he had 8 picks....after that year, qb's have shown him a lot of respect by not throwing to his side....peyton had already given that man props and said nnamdi is a beast...brett favre said the samething to nnamdi as well...a lot of qbs are scared to throw it at nnamdi's side cause they know what nnamdi can do....nnamdi does not to leave oakland...the reason I feel he stays there is because he has high hopes for the team and he is a california native himself....he loves it out there....he wants to help rebuild the silver and black...he wants to be the leader for them...
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty2010-03-26, 14:51

yea, its unfortunate we cant see how great Aso is, cause no QB will throw his way. Its to bad, cause i know if he went to the Jets, that would be the best defense EVER. lol. But anyways back on topic, I do hope they lose Mcnabb to a Superbowl contender and he wins it, LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles fans please read!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next