Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Eagles fans please read this!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty
PostSubject: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty2010-04-07, 23:54

So don't get me wrong I like Marlin Jackson and I hope he is the answer for the Free Safety but im not totally convinced he can do it especially with Acl tears in both legs. What would you guys think about signing newly free agent Ken Hamlin from the cowboys for that safety position? He is proven hard hitter plus he knows Dallas D so he could gives us some of the inside scoop on them thoughts please??
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty2010-04-08, 00:03

Marlin Jackson is gonna play safety??? Please do explain.......As for Hamlin, dude is garbage. He has maybe the worst coverage Ive seen at the FS position. The NFL is becoming more pass oriented every year and you need a Safety that can do more than just hit.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty2010-04-08, 00:23

Yeah he said and Andy Reid he will be "competing" for the starting Fs bascially it's his as long as he doesnt **** up
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty2010-04-08, 00:28

^Gotcha...Threw me off because I know Jackson was a corner in college and w the Colts.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty2010-04-08, 01:01

im excited to see marlin in action! but i am concerned about the ACL injuries, but ima give him the benifit of the doubt and say he plays well, i feel like they need a presence at that FS spot someone that can change games just like brian dawkins used to, hopefully marlin is the answer and if he is im sure macho could learn a ton from him, macho is very talented in his own right but he is young and inexperienced, i still think they might get a saftey in the draft but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read this!!!   Eagles fans please read this!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles fans please read this!!!
Page 1 of 1