Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Eagles fans please read!

Go down 
+18
beerbuzz
leway
Mr. 5oh3
noob999
Pakman
eaglefan1019
Madden's Finest 200
Laser Rocket Arm
Radi0ActivWaste
TheDon270
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Fudgy
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Swag Escobar
Genno
B-__-R-__-B
-iBleedGreen-
Big Hungry 702
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pakman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Pakman

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 15:27

Bring Mcnabb to Oakland!! Just dont trade ASO! Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 661374
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 18:33

Why the hell would you trade Aso for McNabb that's just retarded. He's one of the two top DB's in the NFL. Some would say he is the best, but Revis gets more press. Just throw in a draft pick instead of trading away Samuel lol. I didn't think Al Davis could get more mental.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 19:39

asante is for aso and because aso is on a short contract and can leave when his contracy is over asante is on a 5 year contract and if oaklnad had aso shadow the number one wr then he would be doing something but oakland doesnt the d is still terrible he serves no purpose when u dont move him aeound
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 19:39

The fact is the eagles are willing to take a top 2nd rd pick for mcnabb...That was put out on espn. So I feel the raiders don't have to give up aso for mcnabb....And aso's contract is pricey and complicated for the eagles to pay him...
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 20:24

Very Happy

Last edited by I'm da ish in madden on 2010-03-26, 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-26, 21:55

lol thats the ram an eagles rumor Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 941518
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-27, 03:22

^^^^ somebody smack that guy there is no rams eagles rumoor. the rams already said they are not going after mcnabb. the raiders are the front runners for mcnabb hopefully he comes. today schefter just reported that russell had come in to offseason programs weighing in at 290, so hopefully al is going after him. oakland should try to get asante over to oakland he would be a nice tandem with aso chris johnson at nickel back and routt on the bench at all times
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-27, 22:29

Mcnabb won't be traded Aso's contract is too much plus A team wont take him if there not a contender it would be to much of a cap hit because he would leave the next year. PLAIN AND SIMPLE ONLY TEAM HE WILL GO AND BE TRADED IS THE VIKINGS IF BRETT FAVRE RETIRES. STOP WITH WHAT YOU READ ON THE INTERNET AND BELIEVE WHAT TV SAYS THIS IS MORE HYPE THAN ANYTHING ITS RIDICULOUS. ALL THESE "INSIDE SOURCES" IS A BUNCH OF CRAP MCNABB WILL LEAD THIS TEAM COME 2010 SEASON. P.S AN ADAM SWORE LAST YEAR FOREVER PEPPERS WAS GOING TO THE PATS THEN ONE DAY CHANGED HIS TUNE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN HERE Smile
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 00:03

mcnabb wont be an eagle next yr. if al really wants him and thinks russell was a mistake than al will do what it takes to get him it might not involve trading aso but al will get him if he wants him. mcnabb can be had for a 2nd round pick.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 01:40

Dude he's not going to THE RAIDERS HE WON'T THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PLAYERS THEY WANT ITS JUST RUMORS AND HYPE
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 02:41

get over it he is not going to be in philly next season doesn't matter who he goes to just know that he wont be in philly for the 2010 season
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 02:58

what makes you so sure of that?....
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 03:40

Pakman wrote:
Bring Mcnabb to Oakland!! Just dont trade ASO! Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 661374
and put jamarcus at LT and you got two issues solved lmao
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 04:06

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
what makes you so sure of that?....

What makes him so sure is that after all the trade rumors there is NO WAY Philly will keep McNabb about because after all this B.S. he WILL not want to play here and he will not put 100% into the games. For him to be in Philly next year is a waste of his time, our time, and if he is in Philly next we WILL NOT make the playoffs, and finish 3rd in the division behind the Cowboys and Giants. I am not saying Kolb is going to get us to the Superbowl in a year or two but I'll be damned if I watch McNabb and waste the talent we have on the bench for another season where everyone gets their hopes up and then McNabb crushes them.

And as for Hungry, once again bro, you live on the other side of the country. For you to sit here and say "McNabb is so good you guys don't know how good you have it" I think the only reason your saying this s*** is because either A. you really are that stupid and believe the NATIONAL MEDIA, or B. you honestly do know McNabb is terrible and you hate the Eagles so you want him to stay here. Either way, you know nothing about the Eagles, you know nothing about McNabb, so your opinion is pretty much invalid by this point. Then on top of that you stick up for the guy. Look like I said.. unless you live in Philly you don't truly understand what we go through with his bullshit every week. You want to say he is a team leader. That's false.. he maybe the face of the franchise but team leader no.. Tom Brady... Peyton Manning... Drew Brees... they are team leaders. They don't smile when they throw a pick and say "My bad" they get pissed off and the next drive come out and fix their mistakes. Name one time that you have EVER seen McNabb look at pictures on the sideline of defenses. And you can say the TV cameras don't show it... guess what I have been to about 10 Eagles games and HE DOES not look at the pictures.. he stands next to Big Red or he sits his bum ass on the bench and waits for the defense to save his ass. So next time you go flapping your gums about how good McNabb is.. then you can have him and we'll take Matt Ryan.. see who's team goes farther. Cause I can tell you if you put the talent the Eagles have around Matt Ryan.. they would be in the Superbowl because even as young as he is.. He is more of a team leader than McNabb.

I am done talking about this until his sorry ass gets shipped out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 06:06

why wouldnt mcnabb stay play his a** off and hit the free agent market the season after and have the attention of all 32 including philly instead of the raiders and some of these other teams with horrible O-lines? i mean i support mcnabb if he stays im not gonna cry about it, i really do believe in him just as i do the rest of the eagle players, i really dont think kolb is the solution to all the eagles problems, the corners looked worn and beaten, the saftey position was a revolving door, and the linebacking core was ravaged by injuries as was the O-line at times, there was more to the losses that the eagles suffered than just the performance of donovan, i dont get why the eagles would wanna trade one of if not THE best QB the franchise has seen in a long time and when you've recently gone out and surrounded him with some legit young talent, it just doenst make sense to me, you finally surround mcnabb with some real targets and you wanna ship him out? him and maclin have only been together a season and jackson only 2 and look where there at? imagine if he had more time with them? not to mention jason who's becoming a very nice slot target and celek who's proven his toughness, then you throw in ingram and you got a very potent offense, i feel like if mcnabb is given the chance to work with these young talents they can be a great team worthy of a superbowl but if you trade him now your stuck with kolb who hasnt proven he can go a whole season as a starter, if given the chance can he? i sure think so, but how can we know for sure? we know donovan gives the eagles at this point the best chance at a post season run, i belive kolb is the future of the eagles however i do not believe the future is now, either way ill support wich ever way the eagles decide to go, all ive said in this post is opinion im not stating he'll stay or not cuz really none of us know, so dont freak out too much over it.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 06:47

i been a eagals fan a long time and for years i been wondering should reid go or mcnabb go and it hit me last year we need em both . when garcia took us to the nfc championship realy made me wonder a couple years ago if mcnabb should go and then what bigcountry said hit me watch him win somewhere else i told myself that will never do .philly always brings drama around this time last year sheldon brown wanted traded they always do this.what i'm saying is its been a great ride for eagal fans mcnabb has alot of respect from all the coachs that plan against him reid has done a great job for years them together haver been fun to watch .with all the s*** mcnabb has put up with couldnt blame him if he leaves next year but KOLB IS NOT future he's as much the future as rodney pette was . i could be wrong but mcnabb is not going anywhere and this could be the last ride with reid and mcnabb and they got a good looking team so lets see what happens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 13:33

Your ignorant you believe everything the internet and tv says all he said was we are evaluating all options and Andy Reid is not against keeping all 3 he said he is in the best situation right now. Besides I brought up the point Reid got a extension if he lets go of Mcnabb and Kolb is a bust maybe not 1 year but 2 years in a row then Reid will be out on his ass looking for a job. Hell if Kolb started and he really really sucked then Reid might be on his ass this year it makes total sense to to get rid of Mcnabb
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 17:46

Bleedgreen I called you out on what you said and I love how you ignore what I said because you know its true. DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE AND DID I MENTION DEFENSE? because some of you don't get it. WE LOST OUR GAMES BECAUSE we don't have another good defensive end. Asante may have a lot of picks but he is scared to tackle sheldon was hurt Hobbs was good until he was out for the season linebackers were a mess. AND SAFETY POSTION BLEW. HOW IN THE HELL IS THAT MCNABB'S FAULT? BleedGreen sad to say your retarded because if you live in Philly you would know more than anyone about what players say. MCNABB WANTS TO BE A EAGLE I'LL REPEAT IT ONE MORE TIME HE WANTS TO BE A EAGLE AND RETIRE HOPE YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL. HE SAYS THE CITY AND FANS DESERVE IT BECAUSE THERE GREAT OBVIOUSLY YOUR NOT. Do you remember the Koy or Ty Demter days? Think they were better than Donovan? NOOO is it Mcnabb's fault Marty doesnt call running plays noooo.

Green I have watched EVERY EAGLE GAME FOR THE PAST 8 SEASONS and I have seen Mcnabb look at photo's. What has Mcnabb done to you that you hate him so much reference to my point you never responded would you rather him throw 20 int's instead of incomplete balls no one can catch? Your also retarded and have no faith which makes you not a fan at all to say the eagles won't make the playoffs and will finish 3rd in the divisions Giants BLOW the Cowgirls and Eagles will be interesting if the Eagles can address the D in the draft and if players stay healthy all in all.

Green im dissapointed for a guy who pours his soul out for all these years and has been booed on draft day and taken all this and has never lashed out to the fans or anyone and never says anything negative I think he is a great leader of what not to do which is open your mouth. Apparently everyone has to have the same personality to be a leader just because he smiles doesn't make him not a leader. It just sickens me that you call yourself a fan and you don't stick up for someone who stick up for the city he calls "great fans"
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 20:02

I am sorry I don't live on the forum and go back and read every post. Though since you decided you wanted to call me out again I will have no problems answering your question.. or giving you a retort to you statement. I'm not ignoring the fact that the defense was terrible this year. Never once did I say that. I simply said that McNabb is not the answer to this team anymore. He has had 11 years and made it to one Superbowl. You want to blame the earlier years on the defense to? Hmm, thats going to be tough being as we had TOP 10 Defenses in the early part of the decade. So now I know what you'll say he had shitty receivers. I won't disagree, but look at every Superbowl winning team in the last ten years and hardly any of those teams had "Good" receiver. Pittsburgh had Hines and Holmes, New York had Plax, Indy had Marvin and Wayne. Other than that none of those other teams had great receivers. They all had a defense.. just like the Eagles did.. so now whats your excuse? Please defend McNabb a little more. There is nothing more that can be said. I never said everything was McNabbs fault but he can say everything he wants about wanting to stay in Philly but truth be told you really think he does? You think Montana would have wanted to stay in San Fran after his trade talks? No they sent him to KC and he was a Superbowl winning QB. Look what happened with Favre.. they are doing the same thing to McNabb it's just simple facts. You can flame me all you want but you know that facts are facts. There is no way that after all of this McNabb can be a soild Eagle. And why do you hate Kolb so much? Because he's young? Because in the TWO games he got to play in he threw a few interceptions against the SUPERBOWL WINNING New Orleans Saints? Lets be real here man. You can sit and make fun of him, and you can trash him but facts are facts he's not Koy Detmer he's not Ty Detmer.. he's Kevin Kolb and he will be the future of the Eagles. If not they would have traded him already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 20:37

Well what about Marty he forces Mcnabb throw it and now we got Mccoy Weaver and Bell we could be a force if we mixed it
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 21:09

mcnabb is done during the owners meeting on weds reid said himself that they are looking to deal mcnabb. mcnabb is done in philly and if he is not gone this yr he will not be in philly when his contract is up so say your goodbyes b/c he is not going to retire an eagle or win a sb with them either
Back to top Go down
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-28, 22:32

Mcnabb is not the reason for the eagles not winning a supper bowl, as i recal he has taken them to atleast 3 NFC championchips and 1 super bowl, unfortunately they were up against the PATs when they were at their VERY best. and they still only lost by 3. THe eagles need better DT's and more depth in the secondary since losing their best safety in their history in Brian dawkins. Mcnabb is a perenial pro bowl player who constantly plays well minus a bad game here and ther he is a great player. No great player goes without playin a few off games. ALl people seem to remember about mccnabb are his off games. And that is because he plays in the City of brotherly love, wher there happens to be absolutely no love at all for a team that is in the top 3 winningest programs in the last 10 years
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-29, 00:59

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
mcnabb is done during the owners meeting on weds reid said himself that they are looking to deal mcnabb. mcnabb is done in philly and if he is not gone this yr he will not be in philly when his contract is up so say your goodbyes b/c he is not going to retire an eagle or win a sb with them either

he said those exact words?...
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-29, 01:53

That's bullshit he never said those exact words. find me this article
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty2010-03-29, 03:07

he said they are listening to offers for all 3 qbs my bad, but im sure all the offers are for mcnabb. who wants kolb or vick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles fans please read!   Eagles fans please read! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles fans please read!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next