Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?

Go down 
+11
MiamiXCanes
leway
noob999
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Mcnair2Wycheck
Fudgy
xNY Fin3stx
2ToN
B-__-R-__-B
Big Hungry 702
eaglefan1019
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-03-08

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty
PostSubject: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:06

I don't understand why Eagles fan hate Donovan so much the 31 other teams would love to have someone of his caliber if you look at his stats their amazing. Yes sometimes he is inaccurate but boy he has a cannon an when he is on he is on. Look for most of his career he never had a good recieving core the year they went to the superbowl they had T.O an that duo was unstopable but the other receivers. sucked Todd Pinkston Freddie Mitchell anybody? An people say Mcnabb doesnt show up in big games although they didnt win if you watched the Nfc championship game between the Eagles An Cardinals Mcnabb carried the team. He makes decent receivers look amazing Kevin Curtis an Jason Avant are perfect examples. An if you notice Andy Reid Or Marty DOES NOT CALL RUN PLAYS!!! so it causes mcnabb to throw it 30+ times a game. The regular season game an the playoff games this past season against the Dallas Cowboys was a perfect example no running plays an Mcnabb had to try to carry the team because no running plays an the Defense just was HORRIBLE AGAINST DALLAS an the end of the year. An if Philly didnt have Mcnabb then he would of been sacked 12 times instead of 4 times against dallas. An another kinda off topic point Kevin Kolb is not ready he had a decent game against the KANAS CITY CHIEFS an that makes him a starter? An he may of almost thrown for 400 yards against the Saints but he threw 3 picks an Kolb got more than Half his yards when the Saints started playing all cover 4 of them so thoughts please??/

Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:10

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. i brought this up in the eagles thread: The reason why i say you eagle fans are the worst is because you guys CONTINUESLY throw mcnabb under the bus for EVERYTHING. if the eagles don't win 12 games its mcnabbs fault, if your defense allows 20+ points in one game its mcnabbs fault. if the wr's drop 10 plus balls a game its his fault. have you guys ever thought it just might not be his fault all the time? i mean, with out Mcnabb you guys wouldnt be half the team you are now, so i would give mcnabb some respect. and thats why i have no respect for eagles fans period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:17

Seriously JJ must of been turning in his grave for how bad the D was first game is was perfect then it went downhill but I know some has to do with injuries but that doesnt matter you should have depth in the nfl mcnabb is such a great person look at this quote "I believe in going to a place an finishing where you started" most fans have treated him like dirt an he still wants to be there I just think Marty needs to be fired an bring in a better O coordinator
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:25

lol
philly fans are so quick to judge if they dont win it all every-year
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:28

I dont think people remember the Koy an Ty Detmer days. I do however wish we would of kept Jeff Garcia man that guy can still play an lead us almost to a NFC championship game when Mcnabb was out that one season.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 03:34

gotta say i have always been a mcnabb fan, ive always been real supportive of reid and mcnabb and really the organization as a whole, love the team, the coaches, and the organization as a whole, not to mention the reputation it holds.
i really really hope mcnabb retires an eagle, it was a shame to see dawk, and now westbrook leave, i think it would be a big mistake letting him go but im confident they'll keep him.
i think stacey andrews is gonna step up, i think injuries will heal and hopefully the O-line can get healthy my only question is when is jamaal jackson going to be ready? he suffered that knee injury late into the season so who knows when he'll be ready to go and when he is will he be the same? this offseason the eagles have raised many questions with there off season activity, realeasing westbrook and witherspoon, and trading reggie brown, you gotta think they want another dominant DE opposite trent cole, you also gotta think there gonna do something about that FS position it was like a revolving door, quintin mikell's perfomance dropped off but you cant really put that all on him i mean they did take dawk out of the mix so of course he's not gonna shine as bright as he did when dawk was there i think they need to look to the future and get a CB they can groom under samuel and brown, i think there gonna get real young on D and even better with the return of bradley, he was commin off a pro bowl worthy performance when he tore his ACL, i think if you get him back and draft a young backer, rumor has it that there looking at sean witherspoon from missouri they'll be fine at linebacker cuz they also have akeem and fokou comming along very nicely, jackson, maclin, avant, and celek are only going to get better with time, itll be interesting to see how conelius ingram comes along he's very talented if he can stay healthy he'll just add to an already potent offense, what they do about RB and if they get another WR is still a puzzle to me itll be exciting to find out!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 16:12

its just the city's personality if u dont lead em to a sb and win then ur trash there....its just like the browns albiet they have had zero success in forever

oakland can be another one where winning is everything and everyone on the team sucks if they dont win...so for the last 5 years everyone on that team has sucked for oakland....lol both literally and figuratively
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
xNY Fin3stx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xNY Fin3stx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 20:58

eaglefan1019 wrote:
I don't understand why Eagles fan hate Donovan so much the 31 other teams would love to have someone of his caliber if you look at his stats their amazing. Yes sometimes he is inaccurate but boy he has a cannon an when he is on he is on. Look for most of his career he never had a good recieving core the year they went to the superbowl they had T.O an that duo was unstopable but the other receivers. sucked Todd Pinkston Freddie Mitchell anybody? An people say Mcnabb doesnt show up in big games although they didnt win if you watched the Nfc championship game between the Eagles An Cardinals Mcnabb carried the team. He makes decent receivers look amazing Kevin Curtis an Jason Avant are perfect examples. An if you notice Andy Reid Or Marty DOES NOT CALL RUN PLAYS!!! so it causes mcnabb to throw it 30+ times a game. The regular season game an the playoff games this past season against the Dallas Cowboys was a perfect example no running plays an Mcnabb had to try to carry the team because no running plays an the Defense just was HORRIBLE AGAINST DALLAS an the end of the year. An if Philly didnt have Mcnabb then he would of been sacked 12 times instead of 4 times against dallas. An another kinda off topic point Kevin Kolb is not ready he had a decent game against the KANAS CITY CHIEFS an that makes him a starter? An he may of almost thrown for 400 yards against the Saints but he threw 3 picks an Kolb got more than Half his yards when the Saints started playing all cover 4 of them so thoughts please??/

yea the other 31 teams including some with peyton manning, tom brady, drew brees, matt ryan, philip rivers, aaron rodgers, tony romo, eli manning, **** it i would take anyone over mcnabb he's a choke artist.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-10, 22:02

didnt choke against the giants though.... out of all the guys you named i doubt any of them coulb play QB in philadelphia... thats just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
eaglefan1019
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 00:32

Tell me when did Mcnabb have a bad game do tell me besides the dallas game when he was forced to pass the whole game Mcnabb is better than Homo Eli Rodgers Rivers
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 00:56

hey hey hey....lets keep the nfc east hate separate in this thread....

we know u eagle fans hate giants and giants hate cowboys and vice versa....
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 01:15

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
lol
philly fans are so quick to judge if they dont win it all every-year

but that's the thing, we've never won it all...EVER.
and mcnabb has had 10 years to try and win it. first it was he had no wrs. we give him TO. then he needs weapons. we get blown out by the boys 34-3.
so yeah i love mcnabb, but he just doesn't produce what really matters, and that is winning the sb.

by the way, his infamous dirt balls don't help at all either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 01:32

I think Mcnabb is solid, I doubt they would even be a playoff team without him.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 06:04

mcnabb is better then eli and romo but hes not better then rivers or rodgers
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 19:32

i think mcnabb is better than rodgers personally. Mcnabb is top 5 qb's in the NFL
Back to top Go down
noob999
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 20:19

The city doesn't deserve McNabb and I hope somehow the Vikings say F U to Favre and trade for McNabb and than he sticks it to every die hard philly fan by winning a SB with the Vikings. The Cardinals could have traded for him as well, but they lost a lot of pieces this off-season. He is a top 5 QB in my book right up there with Manning, Brady, and Brees. He's only 33 and that's a good age for a elite QB in this era.

Of course, these Philly fans will wonder why the hell couldn't McNabb win a SB when he was in Philly. I just want him to be traded to a good team. I meant the guy before in Phoenix he plays pick-up basketball out in LA Fitness every year and doesn't mind sitting down and talking to you about life. I bet if McNabb get hurts next year and he's still with Philly the fans will boo him off the field and cheer when Kolb comes in.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-11, 20:31

not all philly fans feel that way about mcnabb, i personally think with out him the team would be in a very different state than it is now, he's the face of the team, i mean when you think of the philadelphia eagles you think of reid and mcnabb, i hope he stays in philly for the first time in a while theyve finally got him some weapons to throw to, i dont see mcnabb going anywhere, if he does i think it'll set the program back cuz kolb and vick are good but there no mcnabb, deffinetly a huge fan of mcnabb not just anyone can play QB in philadelphia, very strong fan base there, gonna let you know when you do good and when you dont, i think he's handled himself very well, i can see where alot of guys would of walked out or requested a trade or something like that but he's shown patience and great perseverance.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 01:02

eaglefan1019 wrote:

Simple

He cost the Eagles the season more times than they care to count. He can't complete a pass unless its a 40+ yard bomb to Jackson. Shut that down, you have the game pretty much won.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 01:07

so im guessing if you would play kolb or vick over mcnabb???....
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 01:15

Kolb over both of them

I can't trust Vick to throw with accuracy on any range. Plus he's pretty much there for WC.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 01:23

so you would play a guy that up until this season was horrible over a guy that is a proven winner and leader? i think kolb is the future, key word "future" its not all mcnabbs fault, teams win as teams ans lose as teams, you cant blame losses on one guy when its a team sport, mcnabb up until recently hasnt had the greatest targets to throw to, now the eagles have surrounded him with some nice pieces, celek, jackson, maclin, avant, and im sure ingram will only add to the weapon selection.
he's done alot without a great recieving core, i dono if kolb is ready to take on the full QB duties especially in a city with a fan base such as philly's, i think he's the guy in the near future but as of right now im takin mcnabb over any of them, kolb in my mind hasnt proved anything, just that he has the ability and upside to be good, he hasnt shown that he can be consistent through a whole season with those talents and upside, im sure he will but as it stands now theres no doubt in my mind that mcnabb IS the better QB.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 04:49

lol and this why leway isnt a coach

all he has is the deep ball to jackson?? LMAO cmon now. if that were the case you wanna explain all the times he went to the pro bowl without a talented WR?

i hope mcnabb goes to a team in the AFC, meets up with philly in the bowl and shits all over them
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 12:49

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
so you would play a guy that up until this season was horrible over a guy that is a proven winner and leader?
the thing is McNabb isnt great when it comes to the playoffs.He and the Eagles lose in games that count the most. No doubt that Cowboys are the team to beat in that division.
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
mcnabb up until recently hasnt had the greatest targets to throw to, now the eagles have surrounded him with some nice pieces, celek, jackson, maclin, avant, and im sure ingram will only add to the weapon selection.
When has he completed a pass that's not a 40+ yard bomb to Jackson?

MiamiXCanes wrote:
you wanna explain all the times he went to the pro bowl without a talented WR?
I was referring to this season.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 13:14

okay. then explain his TE who had 70+ catches, almost 1,000 yards and close to 10 TDs THIS SEASON

and his passer rating of around 80 in the playoffs means he should be blamed for them blowing it? right

you dont have a good WR? oh well, your fault....you dont have a running game? oh well, your fault

lol right
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty2010-03-13, 16:30

mcnabb does have his games where he throws dirtballs on a drag and just completely mindfuks eagle fans

then he has games where he is immaculate and wins games by himself

thing is sometimes his bad games were at pivotal moments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?   Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do Eagles Fans Hate Mcnabb soooo much?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next