Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RB & TE in Backfield

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tx2va07
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-23

RB & TE in Backfield Empty
PostSubject: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty2009-09-23, 16:27

I played this dude that only ran 1 play on offense for the most part. he was in shotgun and had frank gore and vernon davis in the backfield. he had both of them come out of the backfield and curling just around the tackles and straight up the field. I could not figure out a way to stop this offense cuz i can only user cover 1 guy and he would throw to the other one. does anybody know a "d" to stop this?
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty2009-09-23, 16:32

LOLOL I had this happen on me once, i barely lost becasue the guy drove on me with this one play and scored the winning TD. Maybe you should try some man cov and have the LB's covering them behind the tackels and inside.(almost to the DT) Sry man since someone only ran this on me once i didnt really lab to stop it so thats what i got.
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty2009-09-23, 19:40

yea i run the same type of play out or full house its just a back or a TE on a fade route and u read the linebackers... cover 2 sink and get pressure
Back to top Go down
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty2009-09-23, 21:52

cover 2,manually play right mlb,roam..............
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty2009-09-24, 18:28

Never played anyone who used that formation against me, so I wouldn't know how to stop it. But if you want to use that formation against others, its the Gun Double Flex formation, or something like that in GBs playbook, only in GB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RB & TE in Backfield   RB & TE in Backfield Empty

Back to top Go down

RB & TE in Backfield
Page 1 of 1