Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone

Go down 
+3
cod500
Baseballa
JonoTheNut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty
PostSubject: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 18:43

New patch seems to have absolutely wrecked this. Everybody else notice?

If you slant the RB out of the backfield, he takes freaking 5 seconds to get to the line of scrimmage now. Pretty much impossible to use effectively now.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 18:46

yea this is gone. its like a delayed slant now. He jogs about 5 yards then shoots out. By this time your Qb is sacked..

It was good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
cod500
New MS Member
New MS Member
cod500

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 18:47

That is stupid, i wonder why they messed with that.
Back to top Go down
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 18:48

yea i posted it up already idk why they mess with it
its one thing to mack the linebacker more aware of the route its another to make my back half ass a play
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 19:58

man i try doing a slant with hb lol and it went so slow i got sack so i though he was lagging me or glitching me lol
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-24, 20:01

I've found that now the real effective route out of the backfield is simply the fade route. The HB almost starts out of the backfield as if its a slant, but then just cuts up field quickly like it used to be for the slant.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-25, 10:55

yeah, the route is pretty worthless unless you can hold the ball for 3-4 seconds.

Fades work at least....
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty2009-09-25, 13:08

Yeah fade is good money. But has anyone noticed the flat audible route is screwed?? Say you're in gun with two RB and you send them in a flat route. Instead of following the route how it appears they run a freaking streak?????!!!! Why's that ?? Is it a patch too ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone   HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

HB Slant out of the Backfield = Gone
Page 1 of 1