Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...

Go down 
+7
360madden
SLCdragons102
nawfside512
mlb6434
c4jun
Travbebeastin
OMG iTz POPPA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty
PostSubject: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-22, 17:42

I just played a game earlier, this guy had the eagles and he was doing hb slants out of the backfield FULLSPEED like b4 the update.
So idk if its a glitch or what. i won 38-10 but still it was frustrating as hell i had to play the flats manually the whole game and i hate doing that i like patrolling the middle of the field with ed reed and i wasnt gonna put a safety at the los every play and he had the NE pb so i had to guard the clown route too. yea but my problem is how the hell are you supposed to lab against that cant be done? HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Icon_scratch

at least he didnt dc glitch me HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-22, 19:55

I didnt think it could be done either but I've played a few ppl who can still do it full speed. I tried it and my RB just jogs real slow then explode out
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-22, 20:19

It is so easy to do to. Its a little something that you have to do that you wouldn't think about. Just think about this. If he has the icon on the RB think about it really good. i'm not going to say what to do but think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-22, 21:08

Gotta put the RB in motion (after you put him on the slant route) and snap the ball as soon as he starts to move......
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-23, 19:24

mlb6434 wrote:
Gotta put the RB in motion (after you put him on the slant route) and snap the ball as soon as he starts to move......

Ding ding ding!!! I wasn't saying it because I didn't know if it was on any pay sites or what so didn't want to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-23, 21:00

yeah no wonder he cursor was over the rb the entire game lol.
he used an expliot and only got 10 points man he was really bad for a level 16.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-24, 09:35

If ya beat em then why complain?Obviously you stopped it when it counted cuz he wasn't scoring
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-24, 09:43

im not complaining,
I just made the thread to let the people of madden school know there are people out there who can still run quick slants out the backfield.
Im souped i kicked his A**, im just tryna be helpful and warn yall people know how to expliot that.
Isnt that what this website is for? To help the madden community?
HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Suspect HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Suspect HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Suspect
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-24, 15:42

I thought everyone knew about this. I found it out after the 1st day of the update.
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-24, 20:51

c4jun wrote:
mlb6434 wrote:

Ding ding ding!!! I wasn't saying it because I didn't know if it was on any pay sites or what so didn't want to get in trouble.

Actually you don't want to wait for him to move when timing the snap. If you wait for him to actually move by then its probably too late and you won't have the RB running at full speed.

so motion him out and then hike even before the RB starts to move.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-24, 20:53

im sorry but most people knew this like 2 days after the update. this is really old news
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 08:37

well than this is for the people who didnt know that people could still do it. To everyone who already knew sorry for wasting your time.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 14:08

360madden wrote:
c4jun wrote:
mlb6434 wrote:

Actually you don't want to wait for him to move when timing the snap. If you wait for him to actually move by then its probably too late and you won't have the RB running at full speed.

so motion him out and then hike even before the RB starts to move.

Yeah I just said it wrong. sorry HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 14:10

I think the RB going slow out of the backfield was unrealistic but I can see why they made it that way.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 14:46

I hate how slow the RB goes on the Route of the backfield. Especially against a user with a good blitz, its pointless. Guess it makes it so people who like to whore their RB's can't to an extent but its frustrating that, that element is out of the game in a way. I just send the RB in motion, don't work as good but least the RB don't jog at half speed on the route.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 14:50

pkismyname wrote:
I think the RB going slow out of the backfield was unrealistic but I can see why they made it that way.

It isn't unrealistic you know why? The RB has to slow down because of the offensive line. If you notice in real games the rb slows down he doesn't just come out of the backfield at full steam.
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-25, 14:56

Yea he slows down but the way they him stop in the game is over exagerrated, they make him do a complete stop like its a screen play.
Its realistic and unrealistic at the same time. It doesnt matter though because if someone's entire was jus slants out the backfield then its perfect make them change their offense.
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty2009-10-27, 10:16

In real life a half back wouldn't run through the line on a slant out he would run around them they run through the line on a delay curl route.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...   HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD... Empty

Back to top Go down

HB SLANTS OUT THE BACKFIELD...
Page 1 of 1