Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Possible to put WR in the backfield

Go down 
+4
Fudopi is That Dude
headhunter540
psufan5
:(
8 posters
AuthorMessage
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty
PostSubject: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 00:56

I use the Vikes in multiple leagues and I'm trying to find a way to get Harvin to lineup in the backfield on certain plays. I've tried to audible out of empty set into 4WR but the game won't let me and I can't find any formations that naturally let you do it. The also don't have the option to set him as a RB in the depth chart which I find weird since he played both in college.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 01:22

Pretty sure there is a way. I had someone with the eagles using a WR as a QB on the wildcat.
Back to top Go down
headhunter540
New MS Member
New MS Member
headhunter540

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 02:46

ive seen rogers-cromartie in the backfield for the cards.. i dont know how to put them in the backfield either. it wont let you change on the depth chart. maybe if you sub them in when you pick your play???
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 02:53

it's called a package.

Move harvin up on the depth chart to either 1 or 2 (if he isn't already) then change the package to WR1 or WR2 at whatever position you want him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 03:53

maybe I'm just being an idiot but if you change packages I only see him moving between the different WR spots and not becoming the RB in the backfield.
Back to top Go down
AntiTvon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 04:23

Only in wildcat u can i believe
Back to top Go down
JimShoe31
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 04:59

he can only be wr or qb-in the wc
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 05:45

he's talking about putting him at runningback.

which can be done.

I've had it done to me, and I've done it (with the Lions tho...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 06:09

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
he's talking about putting him at runningback.

which can be done.

I've had it done to me, and I've done it (with the Lions tho...)
Would you mind telling me the playbook/formation/package you got it to work on and how you set it up. I've went through a bunch of playboks and I've never seen any formation package or manual sub that allows it. I'd appreciate it. 
Back to top Go down
JimShoe31
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 08:06

can do it in ncaa
Back to top Go down
dUPxSNaTcHx
New MS Member
New MS Member
dUPxSNaTcHx

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-23, 10:11

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
it's called a package.

Move harvin up on the depth chart to either 1 or 2 (if he isn't already) then change the package to WR1 or WR2 at whatever position you want him.

Basically answers it..
Back to top Go down
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-24, 00:38

I'm not getting the instructions Sad Sorry to be a pain the ass but could you explain it.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-24, 00:41

There are formations in PBs where you can put WRs at RB...You just have to scroll through all the packages till you find it.
Back to top Go down
headhunter540
New MS Member
New MS Member
headhunter540

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty2009-08-24, 15:38

Before you select your play you can scroll through different packages for each formation. If you move the analog stick right> you can change the package to WR1, WR2, QB and so on.. by doing this it puts your WR to take the direct snap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible to put WR in the backfield   Possible to put WR in the backfield Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible to put WR in the backfield
Page 1 of 1