Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
millertime56
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-17

TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty
PostSubject: TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF   TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty2009-09-18, 12:43

I just played a guy who was using the Bear's and Olsen was killing me all game!...I would try both zone and man coverage and He still wound up open...any suggestions on a good coverage to use for this and hb toss????
Back to top Go down
joeya2001
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeya2001

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF   TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty2009-09-18, 12:48

where was he beating you every defense is beatable, you just have to predict where he is going
Back to top Go down
givemethedamnball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF   TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty2009-09-21, 16:42

he was probably reading your D.....the best advice i can think of is put pressure on him.....instead of normal cover 3,call a cover 3 with a blitzing LB or sumthing like that....dont give em time to sit in pocket and pick you apart
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF   TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty2009-09-22, 00:23

i would say take your lb and cover him yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF   TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF Empty

Back to top Go down

TE is killing me....any suggestion's? WTF
Page 1 of 1