Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anybody Please its KILLING ME

Go down 
+2
BOSTN BEANER
Lake RuNz 508
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty
PostSubject: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-05-18, 06:34

Can someone maybe breakdown the Multiple D PB for me like Crunk did with the Snugs formation?

I dont need a wide variety of plays just good plays to stop me getting out scored, seems if make one mistake I cant get back into the game because I get beat deep or on the ground. Any help would really be useful. thanks for your time. Maybe you would be willingly to lab with me? I know must of you use the 46 but my pass coverage was weak outta that.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-05-18, 15:35

i use this playbook and i mostly run out of 3-4.. i use a lot of zone blitzs with 3 deep blue zones and if i have flat zones i will put the one on the left in a buzz zone... sometimes i put someone thats blitzing in a buzz zone or hook zone, just mix up ur plays by urself.. dont just settle for calling a play and running as is every time..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-06-02, 01:11

i run with this play book as well and i usually don't use the 46 in a serious passing situation because i also find it weak so i at times run with the 46 cover 2 in a short run or short passing situation and blitz a linebacker from time to time for pressure. however my love is the 3-4 and i use this 90% of the time for passing situations but it all depends on ya opponent cuz if they keep coming out in 4 and 5 wide sets u should maybe switch to nickel and dime formations so your corners can cover the wide receivers. i hope i helped but i don't mind labbing with you and helping your game a bit more if you need it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bonezdaboricua
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-06-02, 08:19

i use to run the Multi-D but i have since switched back to runnning either the BAL, 4-6 or 3-4 Dbooks for my Ravens.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-06-02, 12:24

lake i will lab with u if u want i will be on today like around 5 or 6 pacific time
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty2009-06-02, 22:10

One really effective one man blitz to use out of 46 normal is to just come out in cover 3 and blitz the safety on the right and place him next to the DE. line shift right and blitz the mlb and place him between the DTs. it gives decent coverage and only leaves the right flats exposed. I use it on most passing downs b/c the pressure doesnt allow the opponent to throw the ball down field too easily. its soild for stopping the rocket catch also if you put the OLB on the left side of the screen in a buzz zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Please its KILLING ME   Anybody Please its KILLING ME Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody Please its KILLING ME
Page 1 of 1