Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

reggie bush is killing me

Go down 
+5
Th3 Ac3r
OGiant23
ticklemeelmo
Alex510
redbullz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-27

reggie bush is killing me Empty
PostSubject: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-04, 03:55

i cant seem to stop bush from returning kicks in two games hes got 3 tds. also he kills me withe the toss play i run the 46 d any ideas
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-04, 04:09

Rush Outside blitz in 46 usually kills tosses.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-04, 04:34

theirs a whole thread on how to stop tosses basically what it says is put the DE in a contain on w/e side he is getting the toss.

Also a real good way to kickoff is the squib if you practice a bit you can get it pretty consistent in a position where you can hit stick the sh*t outta the dude. usually around the 25. downside is occasionally you will hit it directly at someone else and they get it at the 50 right away.
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-05, 15:57

Alex510 wrote:
Rush Outside blitz in 46 usually kills tosses.

will try this also for the squid do u kick it right up the middle or offset a lil
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-05, 16:25

strip the ball and hit him he fumbles like AP in real life
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-05, 17:18

Hit stick him he either gets injured or fumbles
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-05, 17:29

i usually put it at a bit of an angle id rather it go out of bounds, or be a great great squib. if you do it straight good chance itll hit someone at the 50 and thats no good. and i usually only give it half power as well. ideally hell be picking it up around the 15 on the left side and as he gets it you lay him out with a hitstick.
Back to top Go down
FunkayMonkay
New MS Member
New MS Member
FunkayMonkay

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-05, 17:54

Elmos got the right idea i never do normal kickoffs unless im playing with a really inaccurate punter. Squib it to the left or right side of the field, practice a little and you can get it in that "coffin" corner every time. Its actually quite easy because you kick it full power to get it back there, you just gotta make sure it doesnt go out of bounds so spend some time in unranked matches or practice to learn it. The AI is so bad at picking the ball up too, so if the guy is controlling a blocker trying to get them in position for a big return, i have actually retrieved the kick around the 13 yard line several times cuz the comp just wont snatch it up sometimes. If it does or the user does pick it up i always big hit em. The trick is, if there is only one defender close i big hit if i have a good angle, otherwise if two+ defenders are close try to strip with your first tackler and when you slow him down big hit his A$$ back to the preseason with the 2nd defender to get there. Last game i played against the colts and since its my team i know garcon fumbles more often than youd assume, so i did this every kick and got 2 fumbles , 1 of them recovered for an easy 15 yard romp into the end zone. (thats what he gets for making me play against my favorite team) Also, if your playing a really good returner like bush, but you still cant get the coffin corner squib down, just kick it outta bounds. I do this against my friend because he is the best return man ever (always gets atleast 1/2 every game ive seen him play) Id rather try and stop him with good D starting at the 40 than risk giving away 14 points a game from returns. Anyways, perfect the squib and you will end Reggie Bush's career chair especially if your using a team with a uber fast and strong linebacker (Cowboy's Demarcus Ware has gotten me atleast 6 fumbles in the 5 or so games i have used the 'boys this year with this squib strategy)

Thank You EVERYONE WHO REFUSES TO USE THE PROTECT BALL BUTTON!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-06, 14:41

will keep working on my squid with half power it gets all the way down the field? cause with full power it gets to about the 15yard line
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-06, 15:16

I'm feeling your avatar pic red. reggie bush is killing me Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-07, 17:58

I hate toss plays use the contains it seems to help alot
Back to top Go down
redbullz
New MS Member
New MS Member
redbullz

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-10, 00:19

o Cpt ViDeO o wrote:
I'm feeling your avatar pic red. reggie bush is killing me Icon_cheers
thanks bro hes the man
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty2010-02-10, 07:03

ur best bet is to use any 46 play, and contain the DE on the toss side... thats it... if your real desperate put the mlb in spy and user the fs... enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reggie bush is killing me   reggie bush is killing me Empty

Back to top Go down

reggie bush is killing me
Page 1 of 1