Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Minnesota and Dallas killing me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty2010-03-02, 19:55

strong toss, pitches and counters killing me. I can't stop the run so I have to win the games by possesion...but their time of possession is inevitably greater. I run jets d pb. please help me guys!
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty2010-03-02, 20:34

I used to do cb blitzes but those can give up easy first downs if they run up the middle or see that the cb blitz is coming n they arent running to the outside (since you can't bring ur safeties over to their wrs before the play because then theyd know it was a cb blitz)......I like running a simple cover 3, and usering my DE on the weak side (or the opposite side i think they are going to run to).....even if they pitch to the weak side, atleast your DE isnt wrapped up in a block, and he can freely roam to the outside to either contain or tackle the RB. Hope this helps its a simple way to stop it without running a full force outside run blitz.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty2010-03-03, 13:54

4-6 inside blitz. Pinch the line, spread the LB's, DE contain as needed. P.S. I did not come up with this, its posted in a lot of threads.
Back to top Go down
MattDogg985
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty2010-03-03, 16:59

ill give it a shot. thanks boys. saintsboy u always giving me info. u da man
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty2010-03-03, 18:00

Contains for tosses.. You should be able to BLOW UP the middle on counters just by bringing a lot of inside heat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota and Dallas killing me!   Minnesota and Dallas killing me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Minnesota and Dallas killing me!
Page 1 of 1