Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Defending the flats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Defending the flats Empty
PostSubject: Defending the flats   Defending the flats Empty2009-08-26, 22:46

I was getting killed by quick flat passes, i still pulled off the win but those flat passes were killing me, anyone have any defense for that?
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Defending the flats   Defending the flats Empty2009-08-26, 23:02

Cover 3 and also send your DEs out in to cover the flats. Its right on the right stick.
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Defending the flats   Defending the flats Empty2009-08-27, 11:06

psufan5 wrote:
Cover 3 and also send your DEs out in to cover the flats. Its right on the right stick.
i have a nice play 2 cover the flats and it will also apply sum pretty tough heat. its called 3-4 over strike 2 spy. all u have 2 do is press coverage down, reblitz the dt, place the faster of ur 2 mlb in the right a gap and reblitz him. idk how quick ur sticks are but if u have enough time i suggest moving the two safetys down close to the los to stop ne quick passes. now i control the mlb in the hook zone and lurk over the middle for crossing routes and slants over the middle. this play will bring nice heat and if a pass goes to the flat ur db will be in position to pick it off or big hit the hell out of the wr, te, or rb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending the flats   Defending the flats Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending the flats
Page 1 of 1