Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help defending the pass!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angryman
New MS Member
New MS Member
angryman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Help defending the pass!! Empty
PostSubject: Help defending the pass!!   Help defending the pass!! Empty2009-09-29, 00:45

I've been playing Madden casually for 3 years, but just started getting serious with it. I can defend the run with the best of em only giving up big plays against power backs, but i can't defend the pass to save my life. Brady Quinn just torched me for 300 yards, and i threw everything at him blitzes, zones, zone blitz and he beat it every time. Any advice I can get to help out on this would be greatly appreciated, as I wanna start playing against some real comp online. Also, if anybody has some time on their hands and wants to help a noob out my g/t is wssudropout. Maybe we could lab or sumthin.
Back to top Go down
WAR
New MS Member
New MS Member
WAR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Help defending the pass!!   Help defending the pass!! Empty2009-10-05, 01:58

yea what d fence u running
Back to top Go down
angryman
New MS Member
New MS Member
angryman

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Help defending the pass!!   Help defending the pass!! Empty2009-10-05, 17:08

i run the 4-3. on passing downs i'm either running the 4-3 over or 3-3-5 nickle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help defending the pass!!   Help defending the pass!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help defending the pass!!
Page 1 of 1