Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Defending against the screen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Defending against the screen Empty
PostSubject: Defending against the screen   Defending against the screen Empty2010-01-11, 13:32

Ok, so I played this guy last night and it was close for a while, until he started running a screen out of a 3wr set. After A while, since there were so many people, the only thing i could figure out is to put newman (i use cowboys, btw and he was using ravens) in a flat. Well that worked maybe once as there were so many blockers he just got shoved around. So i put newman and spencer in flat and Ware in a flat on the other side just in case. Again, they just kept getting pushed around, but he wasnt getting as big of yards. So then I tried controlling someone on the line and moving him over there but he could throw the ball to the other side for a short pass (I think he put someone in a hook) or he can throw in the middle. The only thing I could think of was goaline and doing the flat zone coverage...but I didnt think about that till later....any ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Defending against the screen   Defending against the screen Empty2010-01-11, 14:11

u gotta man up & put the de's into contains.
or manually cover it urself
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Defending against the screen   Defending against the screen Empty2010-01-12, 02:11

man and bnr
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Defending against the screen   Defending against the screen Empty2010-01-12, 03:41

bnr... and at worse, man up yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defending against the screen   Defending against the screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Defending against the screen
Page 1 of 1