Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

official raiders thread

Go down 
+31
beerbuzz
B.Z.
Shawntopofit
PeytonMvPManning
Big Hungry 702
Mr. 5oh3
Havey009
dbecker1793
NO LUN@T1K
super_mario90
the joker 260
dUPxBTefft23
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Sir Edward of Bananas
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xMattex
Militant X 1
Enyo
xXBlackiceXx
Fudgy
David noooooooo
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
Roddy 84 White
DarthRaider908
Devo
Crunk
TheDon270
crawk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-30, 16:59

#1 cut russell
#2 patience with DHB
#3 stop havin gary russell return kicks let higgins
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-30, 17:23

higgins was a beast a season ago haven't heard from him this season.

*sounds of crickets*
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-30, 19:44

You know what, I agree and disagree with my boy formerly known as eli......I know you a die hard raider fan like me, but I don't see how DHB can be trusted right now...Maybe you are right about them giving him time to see what he can do..But what pissed me off about DHB dropping passes, he dropped the potential game winner against the Chiefs, and Gradowski threw him that pass too...That is unexceptable. I had plenty of faith in him at the beginning, but now my hopes went down on the kid. Sure, I would like him to succeed because of all the criticism he has received...And I agree with Thizzle about Higgin's returning kicks..He should have that job, not Gary Russell...I feel the Raider's should go ahead and keep Gradowski and draft another Qb as insurance, just in case Gradowski isn't the long term solution at Qb...But the most important thing for the Raider's right now is fixing that d-line...If they can do that, I'm sure Gradowski can manage games and win more for the team...And Jamarcus needs to get cut immediately.......That is all....
Back to top Go down
dbecker1793
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-31, 02:04

agreed he takes up too much space on the bench too lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-31, 04:10

i like dhb b/c he is a hard worker so they say and he is a damn good run blocker. he gives it his all and for that hopefully he will make it in the nfl. dhb is a speed guy and i know every1 hates the fact that al draft him b/c of that speed but remeber u cnat teach speed that is something your born with but u can teach football fundamentals and how to catch the ball properly. murphy was guilty of dropping passes as well
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2009-12-31, 04:16

catching a ball can be worked on dude.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-01-11, 20:44

raiders priorities for the offseason are re-signing thomas howard,kirk morrison, and richard seymour. we also need to get a 3-4 d coordinator cuz us in the 3-4 would be filthy. we should draft dez bryant cuz that dudes the truth. him or dunlap if we decide to get into that 3-4
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-01-11, 21:04

Well first of all i think the Patriots need Seymour back. Because we need some veteran Defensive leadership. And i think the Raiders should give hime to us and take Burgess back. official raiders thread - Page 4 910186
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-01-12, 04:40

^^^^i agree 100%
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-01-31, 16:30

Havey009 wrote:
Well first of all i think the Patriots need Seymour back. Because we need some veteran Defensive leadership. And i think the Raiders should give hime to us and take Burgess back. official raiders thread - Page 4 910186

lollll asskisser
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 01:03

we need tim tebow plan n simple gradkowski wont take us anywere
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 01:21

and tebow will take you where? oh yea thats right no-where
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 10:43

I think the Raiders should have went after a veteran QB like Jake but i bet no vet wants to go to a team like the raiders
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 15:02

First and foremost they need o-line imo - and as far as vets not wanting to come over- like there is any qb fa's out there we want.
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 15:04

Yeah- but he wants to go to browns! official raiders thread - Page 4 Icon_lol Haha Alot of them can't pick and choose
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 17:29

FLyN HiGH x 3 wrote:
yet u have a gradkowski sig that says the saviour official raiders thread - Page 4 585471 no one thought gannon would take the raiders any where either. i would take a bag of sh it over tebow. if oakland drafts tebow in the first round it would be the worst pick ever. right along with the drafting of russell and dhb. dont get me wrong i wanted oakland to grab dhb i just feel that the could have grabbed him in the 2nd instead of the 1st
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 19:16

Tebow will HURT whatever team he plays on IF he plays Quarterback.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 19:38

well my buddy is a raiders fan so i follow them i agree with the o-line with the rbs they have they should beef it up.but who knows what al davis will do . if they could get billy voleck they have it made lol good luck black hole
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-19, 19:50

FLyN HiGH x 3 wrote:
LMAO cmon son u a 49er fan and a raider fan though???????gradko>tebow
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-21, 01:08

Clausen should be the pick if he lasts to you,(and Id finally be able to use Oak and their great defense in Madden official raiders thread - Page 4 Icon_biggrin) but I doubt it happens. Al Davis will only take a physical freak. Bruce Campbell and Pierre Paul fills needs, and tremendous athlete.

But, Mays is the biggest physical freak though. Despite Oakland having 2 good safeties, and spending their second rounder on one last season I still wouldn't be surprised if they took him.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-21, 17:07

Elite wrote:
Clausen should be the pick if he lasts to you,(and Id finally be able to use Oak and their great defense in Madden official raiders thread - Page 4 Icon_biggrin) but I doubt it happens. Al Davis will only take a physical freak. Bruce Campbell and Pierre Paul fills needs, and tremendous athlete.

But, Mays is the biggest physical freak though. Despite Oakland having 2 good safeties, and spending their second rounder on one last season I still wouldn't be surprised if they took him.
why would they draft a QB when they still are giving gradko and russell a chance makes NO SENSE
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-22, 00:40

al davis makes no sense
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-22, 00:40

wtf y is there and add underneath my sig all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-22, 02:55

LOL i saw an interview of jamarcus russell on nfl nettwork and he was in his ride with a reporter walking beside his suv and she asked him "how high are your expectations for this season" and jamarcus replied "oh! my expectations are very high we got a big mountain to climb".

His ride was very nice but the raiders staff is saying "he's in very good shape".
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty2010-03-23, 02:30

he is not in good shape he came to ota's weighing in at 271 it is being reported by micheal wagman of silverandblack.com that his time in oakland might be coming to an end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

official raiders thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next