Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

official raiders thread

Go down 
+31
beerbuzz
B.Z.
Shawntopofit
PeytonMvPManning
Big Hungry 702
Mr. 5oh3
Havey009
dbecker1793
NO LUN@T1K
super_mario90
the joker 260
dUPxBTefft23
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Sir Edward of Bananas
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xMattex
Militant X 1
Enyo
xXBlackiceXx
Fudgy
David noooooooo
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
Roddy 84 White
DarthRaider908
Devo
Crunk
TheDon270
crawk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

official raiders thread Empty
PostSubject: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-07-31, 17:56

opposing run d's better get ready 4 these 3 guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdj5Ou-kvE

btw back iin the 80 or 81 season i cant remember raiders were picked 2 fiinish lat in their divsion only 2 go on and win the sb a couple yrs b4 that raiders were picked 2 finish last again only 2 win the sb. anything can happen keep ur heads up raider nation

Last edited by 2ToNald Trump on 2010-05-12, 18:34; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : error in post)
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-07-31, 18:01

You know what is a really good rule...the tuck rule. You know, for when a QBs are is coming forward on a fumble its ruled an incomplete pass.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-07-31, 18:08

lol very funny and very old the only way pats win is by cheating
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-07-31, 18:11

call it what you want but winning is winning
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-01, 22:34

wtf were are all the raider fans at or do we have fans that only rep oakland when things are good come on guys
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-01, 22:43

eli wrote: wtf were are all the raider fans at or do we have fans that only rep oakland when things are good come on guys

LOL....I hear you Eli..But I've repped my team to the fullest, and I've already said it time in and time out here at M.S. I will rep the silver and black, die wearing silver and black, and be buried in a silver and black casket man......I've repped the Raiders since I was a little homie, and I rep them regardless of their record and status. **** all the haters, I'm a RAIDER!!!!! 2009 is our year back in the mix. Watch the run game murder these fools. Watch Jamarcus IMPROVE. Watch the Raider D IMPROVE, and watch us win more games to HUMBLE these HATING DUDES...I'm out holla...
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-01, 23:16

thats what im talking about don good little post been a fan since i was 8 and my family except my bro bleeds silver and black
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-02, 00:09

Always been a Raider's fan and always will be. All our defense needs is a better pass rush.

Please quit flaming other members.
BTW, the Patriots and Red Sox were cheating when they won championships.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-02, 01:10

been a raider fan as long as i can remember. my grandpa and my uncles always tried to convert me to the niners like them but i wasnt doin it lol. but foreal tho have you seen our schedule? its gonna real hard to get some wins with the tough teams we gotta face. good thing is that our division only got worse wit den losin cutler so we should get 4 wins in the division at least this year
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-02, 21:41

like i said before, call it cheating, call it spygate, call it steroids, winning is winning and it was availible to everyone and we just took advantage of it.

Matt Walsh is a ****** who just wasnt good enough at his job to be involved in the Great Patriots Organization.

Pedroia and Josh Beckett are the s*** (my favorite players) and are the real reason we won the world series. I never liked manny or papi.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-02, 23:24

crawk wrote:
like i said before, call it cheating, call it spygate, call it steroids, winning is winning and it was availible to everyone and we just took advantage of it.

Matt Walsh is a ****** who just wasnt good enough at his job to be involved in the Great Patriots Organization.

Pedroia and Josh Beckett are the s*** (my favorite players) and are the real reason we won the world series. I never liked manny or papi.
well neither pedroia or beckett were around in 04 so how bout that WS?
and either way if you think manny wasnt the reason for both those titles your ridiculous. just look at david ortiz since he hasnt had manny to cover him in the lineup
Back to top Go down
DarthRaider908
New MS Member
New MS Member
DarthRaider908

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 00:09

iHAD 2 REPLY.
OAKLAND AKA THE FUTURE OF THE NFL
EVERY1 BOUT 2 JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON
THE TEAM IS YOUNG ND READY 2 WIN IT ALL
CONFIDENCE IS A KILLER N WE DEFENITLY GOT THAT.
THIS IS OUR TIME 2 SHINE BABY..
Back to top Go down
Roddy 84 White
New MS Member
New MS Member
Roddy 84 White

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 01:12

DarthRaider908 wrote:

OAKLAND AKA THE FUTURE OF THE NFL

LMAO

NIiiCE
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 08:50

where did the confidence come from. Did it come from guaranteeing almost 24 million dollars to a reciver who wont be good for at least 4 years, if ever.

And as for the '04 WS, red sox nation willed the team to win that series, and that series with the yankees was the greatest playoff series in MLB history. Some of my greatest trash talk lines ever came from staying up and watching the game with uncle who is a yankee fan
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 11:36

devo408 wrote:
crawk wrote:

and either way if you think manny wasnt the reason for both those titles your ridiculous. just look at david ortiz since he hasnt had manny to cover him in the lineup

As an Angel's fan, I absolutely HATE the Red Sox, but I am sick and tired of everyone singling them out like they are the only team in MLB who won a World Series with players on steroids. It's called the STEROID ERA for a reason. Because a majority of the players were doing it. Just because Manny and Papi are TWO of the names on that list of 104 makes everyone think they can justify calling out ONLY the Red Sox though.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 11:48

crawk wrote: where did the confidence come from. Did it come from guaranteeing almost 24 million dollars to a reciver who wont be good for at least 4 years, if ever.

Nope thats not where the confidence is coming from Crawk. I'm glad you can foolishly judge DHB to suck, especially since you are listening to what these crackhead critics are saying. And he hasn't even played a NFL down yet. And on top of that, you still a young dude. Glad to see you know alot about FOOTBALL....

You have to remember, critics ain't right all the time. They didn't predict Romo to be decent, or predict Willie Parker to be good. They predicted Tom Brady to be a nobody. What point are you trying to prove when you say DHB won't be a good receiver if ever. Critics can be wrong about him. He hasn't played a down yet, so don't be quick to judge him since he didn't play a down yet. Remember Kiper jocking Mike Williams? Where is Mike Williams at right now? The critics talked bad about Tim Brown too...Do you know who Tim Brown is? He was the last WR the Raiders drafted in the 1st round. Critics said he wouldn't be nothing. But Tim Brown made 9 pro bowls playing with mediocre QB's his whole career with the exception of Rich Gannon coming to Oakland for 3 seasons.....
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 12:18

At this point, I don't understand why Raider's fans are so quick to jump on everyone for "dissing" their beloved franchise. There hasn't been much to cheer about, Al Davis hasn't exactly made the best decisions and Oakland is most likely the second biggest laughingstock in the NFL (next to the Lions, of course). Sure, as a fan, I understand how easy it is to back up your team and talk about how the sky is the limit. With the recent downturn (Yes, recent. I do know the Raiders have been a storied franchise in the past) of the franchise however, I would imagine that most fans would stick up for their team to a point, but also give in a little bit due to the fact that they are rooting for pretenders (for now).
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 14:40

willie and romo didnt go in the first round tho.. i mean anything can happen but the WR position is more of a miss than hit kinda deal.... out of the 3 first round WRs only maybe 1 of them will really be super.... which one i dunno if any all... i mean u cant blame the critics and all that... you guys can say DHB fits the offense or watver but if he hadnt run that 4.3 he wasnt coming to the raiders regardless of wat you say to defend him
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-03, 15:03

Ketcham while theyre Kobe wrote:
devo408 wrote:
crawk wrote:

As an Angel's fan, I absolutely HATE the Red Sox, but I am sick and tired of everyone singling them out like they are the only team in MLB who won a World Series with players on steroids. It's called the STEROID ERA for a reason. Because a majority of the players were doing it. Just because Manny and Papi are TWO of the names on that list of 104 makes everyone think they can justify calling out ONLY the Red Sox though.
well i wasnt callin out manny and ortiz for doin steroids i was just pointing out that manny and ortiz won them that WS in 04 since pedroia and beckett werent around. i just wanted him to say manny and ortiz won it for em.
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-04, 19:41

I say DHB will suck because of history. The histrory says that the raiders early picks do not work out as often as their middle rounders.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-04, 20:53

04 wasn't all manny and papi! Mark bellhorn played a huge roll, curt schilling having a dislocated achillies was the main reason with papi that we won.. Pedro martinez being briliant throughout the playoffs.. Wakefields willingness to move to the bullpen and let derek lowe have his spot in the rotation in game 3 of the american league championship series.. And derek lowe running with that opportunity and winning all series clinching games for us in those playoffs, including game 7 in yankee stadium... Keith foulke being unhittable in the playoffs... I remember those playoffs like they were yesturday.. My top 3 key players of that world series run doesn't include manny nor does my top 5.
1a. Big papi
1b. Curt schilling
3. dave roberts
4. Derek lowe
5. Kieth foulke

Not saying manny wasn't key to us getting there but those 5 guys are the biggest reason we had that great run more so then manny in the 2004 playoffs.. Manny would be #6 on my list had I continued..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-05, 00:46

yo it seems like raider fans and eagle fans run MS tho HAHA
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-05, 00:51

Raiders and Eagles fans are best friends ever since week 17 when the raiders beat the bucs to allow the eagles to get into the playoffs

WE RUN MS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-05, 03:02

From wat i hear dhb has been dropping passes n running sloppy routes. he better pick it up number 7 overall u guys betta pray hes not a bust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty2009-08-05, 04:28

Fudgy wrote:
Raiders and Eagles fans are best friends ever since week 17 when the raiders beat the bucs to allow the eagles to get into the playoffs

WE RUN MS

yeah that was the only game where i rooted for another team other then the eagles and it was SICK michael bush rushed for like over 200 yards .

looks like my praying worked that day haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread Empty

Back to top Go down

official raiders thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next