Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

official raiders thread

Go down 
+31
beerbuzz
B.Z.
Shawntopofit
PeytonMvPManning
Big Hungry 702
Mr. 5oh3
Havey009
dbecker1793
NO LUN@T1K
super_mario90
the joker 260
dUPxBTefft23
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Sir Edward of Bananas
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xMattex
Militant X 1
Enyo
xXBlackiceXx
Fudgy
David noooooooo
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
Roddy 84 White
DarthRaider908
Devo
Crunk
TheDon270
crawk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-11-01, 19:37

raiders are stepping their game up today vs the chargers...they are keeping with them. its clutch time, lets see if j roc can come through.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-20, 00:28

CRUNK wrote:
Always been a Raider's fan and always will be. All our defense needs is a better pass rush.

Please quit flaming other members.
BTW, the Patriots and Red Sox were cheating when they won championships.

ive always been a raiders fan i used to love rich gannon,they need to listen to nnamdi and get a better defense because he said it was to simple.the wrs are ok but they need a top #1 receiver like marvin to take the attention away from the running game and the other wrs.

the raiders should of won the superbowl,but the patriots got away and i cant stand them they should be released from the record books for the spygate accident. official raiders thread - Page 3 83168
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: raiders win   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-20, 22:55

raiders win wit a comeback
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-20, 23:29

the joker 260 wrote:
CRUNK wrote:
Always been a Raider's fan and always will be. All our defense needs is a better pass rush.

Please quit flaming other members.
BTW, the Patriots and Red Sox were cheating when they won championships.

ive always been a raiders fan i used to love rich gannon,they need to listen to nnamdi and get a better defense because he said it was to simple.the wrs are ok but they need a top #1 receiver like marvin to take the attention away from the running game and the other wrs.

the raiders should of won the superbowl,but the patriots got away and i cant stand them they should be released from the record books for the spygate accident. official raiders thread - Page 3 83168

first off about the sox, everyone in baseball was on roids in 03 the year that papi and manny tested positive for roids.. 04 was a different year with testing and no dirty tests from sox players which was the year that we won the title. the pats obviously got caught with spygate but to say the raiders shoulda won in 01 is stupid. u never know who woulda won in 01 had the tuck rule not been in the rule book and the play would be called as we all see it. just cuz they woulda won in round 2 doesnt mean they woulda went into heinz field and beat pitt, and it doesnt mean they would go into N.O. and beat St. Louis. We have no clue what would have happened had the tuck rule not been in the books which it still is so the NFL still sees that play as an incomplete pass. I think its bull s*** and we all do but its still the same rule so get over it already.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 05:50

Getting beat by the Browns is sad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 14:46

its sad but it didnt mean anything 2 either team but a win,but next year i look for both teams 2 be better than this year.the browns found another on offense besides cribbs with harrison dey jus need 2 fix da defense.
The raiders need to get #1 recievers in da draft stead of speedy ones all the time.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 17:19

the joker 260 wrote:
its sad but it didnt mean anything 2 either team but a win,but next year i look for both teams 2 be better than this year.the browns found another on offense besides cribbs with harrison dey jus need 2 fix da defense.
The raiders need to get #1 recievers in da draft stead of speedy ones all the time.
I would rather take Taylor Mays or McCoy (OU)
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-28, 20:53

taylor mays are u out of your mind. 1 he is a weenie 2 we got branch and huff who are coming along just fine. oakland needs a new right tackle to replace green, a dt, a run stopping mlb. and a new nickel back someone who can cover. anyways oakland needs to fix that o-line right away. forget about a safety.
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 00:15

lol we dont need safetys at all we need o line!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 04:13

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

you say "we" like your on the team lol
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 05:34

super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

you suck Owens deeeeeek like ur his wife STFU
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 06:00

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:

you suck Owens deeeeeek like ur his wife STFU

Owens who????
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 16:26

Owen daniels ... when talkin bout him i say Owens meaning HIS DEEEK lmao
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 17:47

we could use taylor mays.da o-line is fine wen gradkowski was in da game,i think dey dont like russell.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 19:18

THiZzLeWiZzLe wrote:
Owen daniels ... when talkin bout him i say Owens meaning HIS DEEEK lmao

chill out dude have some holiday cheers santa
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 19:25

owen danials is injured so wat is he talkin bout?
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 20:16

just gettin on him like every1 else does htis is a madden forum not serious people
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 20:18

raiders need to get rid of jamarcus and get tony pike
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 20:55

NO LUN@T1K wrote:
raiders need to get rid of jamarcus and get tony pike
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 21:36

There's alot that needs to be addressed for the Raider's..First off, they need to fix the d-line...They need to get rid of Jamarcus Russell....I read the bleacher report and Tom Cable said the raiders without russell will make the playoffs..Its obvious Cable is tired of Jamarcus and doesn't want him on the team anymore. They need to cut DHB..Sorry, but I'm fet up with DHB..I was hoping he proved the doubters wrong, and he can't seem to do it....Unless he pulls off a miracle next year, I don't want DHB playing on the team....Chaz and Louis are promising receiver's for us...I think we are fine with them...And something needs to be done with the run game....I believe Michael Bush has proved his worth..He needs to be starting running back from here on out....Use Run DMC for receiving and stuff like that..Maybe he can run the ball about 7-10 times a game...But I want Michael Bush as the starter...Fargas can be number 2...
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 22:51

lol @ cut dhb smh
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-29, 22:56

TheDon270 wrote:
There's alot that needs to be addressed for the Raider's..First off, they need to fix the d-line...They need to get rid of Jamarcus Russell....I read the bleacher report and Tom Cable said the raiders without russell will make the playoffs..Its obvious Cable is tired of Jamarcus and doesn't want him on the team anymore. They need to cut DHB..Sorry, but I'm fet up with DHB..I was hoping he proved the doubters wrong, and he can't seem to do it....Unless he pulls off a miracle next year, I don't want DHB playing on the team....Chaz and Louis are promising receiver's for us...I think we are fine with them...And something needs to be done with the run game....I believe Michael Bush has proved his worth..He needs to be starting running back from here on out....Use Run DMC for receiving and stuff like that..Maybe he can run the ball about 7-10 times a game...But I want Michael Bush as the starter...Fargas can be number 2...
cut dhb. y? he wasnt given a chance to prove himself. he had japorkus russell attempting to play qb. give him a decent qb and some time to develop before u say get rid of the guy. oh and fargas can be numbet 3 with dmc being the number 2 back. he and bush are the future not fargas.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 00:42

the raiders need jeff garcia and they'll possibly make the playoffs through a wild card.

in 2010 of course.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 00:55

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
TheDon270 wrote:
cut dhb. y? he wasnt given a chance to prove himself. he had japorkus russell attempting to play qb. give him a decent qb and some time to develop before u say get rid of the guy. oh and fargas can be numbet 3 with dmc being the number 2 back. he and bush are the future not fargas.
DHB has also dropped a bunch of balls this year. Murphy and Schilens will be good next year if we have Gradkowski healthy.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty2009-12-30, 04:37

Gradkowski looked kinda impressive idk maybe he can change the raiders around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

official raiders thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next