Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Colts Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Official Colts Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 02:47

for the colts fans
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 04:21

tough loss for the colts guess peyton ain't in the conversation for the best QB of all time any more.

OH! yeah 1st B*TCHES.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 04:28

super_mario90 wrote:
tough loss for the colts guess peyton ain't in the conversation for the best QB of all time any more.

OH! yeah 1st B*TCHES.

peyton didnt need to win to be there, hes the greatest QB ive ever seen and if u think hes not, ur dumb... I hate peyton Manning but i respect that guy like no other!!! I dont feel bad for colts fans but i do feel bad for Peyton, the best QB ive ever seen!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 04:35

super_mario90 wrote:

OH! yeah 1st B*TCHES.

just cuz he lost one game? everyone loses...... yess even the texans lose believe it or not, peyton in my opinion is the best of all time i mean the doode is like a machine ive never seen anything like it, although brady could make a good argument but IMO peyton is the shizzz! if i was a colts fan i wouldnt be too upset i mean ya'l played in the ship and had a great season and developed some new young talent, i see nothing but more good things from the colts. congratulations on a great season.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:07

how did peyton make a mistake like that.

that was very brett favre-ish. LOL!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:11

super_mario90 wrote:

jump in the chatbox... im there... id love to talk to u
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:19

super_mario90 wrote:

i dono where you live but here on earth people make mistakes...... case you didnt know.... he's still a champion in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 05:58

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

i dono where you live but here on earth people make mistakes...... case you didnt know.... he's still a champion in my eyes.

from a diehard patriots fan, Peyton is a champion...... everyone can hate but he is great and no one can hate on him realistically... Peyton is great!!!!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 06:06

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

from a diehard patriots fan, Peyton is a champion...... everyone can hate but he is great and no one can hate on him realistically... Peyton is great!!!!!

as is brady, a play or game or even season cant truly define either one of these men brady and peyton are on a whole nother level its crazy i dont like either one of them all that much just in the sense that im not a pats or indy fan but i do like them but i got mad respect for them.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 07:34

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
BOSTN BEANER wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

as is brady, a play or game or even season cant truly define either one of these men brady and peyton are on a whole nother level its crazy i dont like either one of them all that much just in the sense that im not a pats or indy fan but i do like them but i got mad respect for them.

i can see ur a philly fan and as much as i make fun of mcnabb i hope he gets a ring... hes the most consistant "black" QB that we have seen and im tired of hearing "black"QB in any sence... HES A QB!!! Race has no part in this but people still try to make it part... Glad Mcnabb lost to the Pats cuz im a Pats fan but im pissed hes concidered a great "Black" QB!!! Marino, Kelly, Bledsoe, and other great QBs that arent SB champs are not concidered "great white QBs"
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-08, 12:45

super_mario90 wrote:

The CB jumped the route you clown. Damn, learn some football man, you're pretty bad at this =/
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty2010-02-09, 04:39

^^^^you f@g stop following me in every thread you don't even talk about the subject you just talk sh*t.

But any way peyton had a open dallas clark i don't understand why he tried to thread the needle to wayne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Colts Thread   Official Colts Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Colts Thread
Page 1 of 1