Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

official raiders thread

Go down 
+31
beerbuzz
B.Z.
Shawntopofit
PeytonMvPManning
Big Hungry 702
Mr. 5oh3
Havey009
dbecker1793
NO LUN@T1K
super_mario90
the joker 260
dUPxBTefft23
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Sir Edward of Bananas
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xMattex
Militant X 1
Enyo
xXBlackiceXx
Fudgy
David noooooooo
BOSTN BEANER
Swag Escobar
Ketcham While They're Hot
Roddy 84 White
DarthRaider908
Devo
Crunk
TheDon270
crawk
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthRaider908
New MS Member
New MS Member
DarthRaider908

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-02

official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 05:31

HELL YEA...
RAIDER TILL THE DEATH OF IT...
LETS GO OAKLAND.
ITS "OUR SEASON" BABY
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-05, 06:15

Haha ur season to what? Finally realize u guys will suck til the day al davis dies?
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 09:23

which is in like 2 weeks. You just tell he is about to keel over
Back to top Go down
Enyo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 14:49

wow crawk you do not like the raiders at all
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 15:12

Boston Beaner wrote: Haha ur season to what? Finally realize u guys will suck til the day al davis dies?

I agree with you to a certain extent. Oakland will turn around sooner then the day Al dies. They already have a promising team. Its up to the guys to play as a team so they can win games. I seen life from Oakland towards the end of the season, so who knows what can happen this season. As far as I'm concerned every team has a fresh start. The season hasn't started yet, so don't jump to any conclusions that Oakland will suck so bad. Remember, last season you didn't expect Brady to be out for the season, and the Pats out of the playoffs too, huh?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 19:32

Derrick Burgess just signed with the Patriots. damn! those Pats be picking up folk!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 20:05

Ur right I didn't expect that brady would go down and we would miss the playoffs even after going 11-5.. I really don't expect the raiders to be that bad.. I expect to see them around 7-9 or 8-8.. I think that division will be tough cuz 3 of the 4 teams I think could be around the .500 mark without looking at their schedules and the chargers really underachieved last year and if they do again the division will be up for grabs.. I think everyone could potentially win that division.. I'm still stickin with my boy josh mcdaniels and predicting the broncos to win the west.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 20:17

boston beaner wrote: I'm still stickin with my boy josh mcdaniels and predicting the broncos to win the west

thats a BOLD prediction right there. i think denver or k.c. will finish last this season. denver needs a better d for them to get somewhere, which won't happen soon enough cause there D-line is small, and thats been denver's achilles heel........k.c. will flop too, cause cassel will not duplicate the stats he had with the pats. but, the afc west is up for grabs, so who knows?
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-06, 23:52

TheDon270 wrote:
boston beaner wrote: I'm still stickin with my boy josh mcdaniels and predicting the broncos to win the west

thats a BOLD prediction right there. i think denver or k.c. will finish last this season. denver needs a better d for them to get somewhere, which won't happen soon enough cause there D-line is small, and thats been denver's achilles heel........k.c. will flop too, cause cassel will not duplicate the stats he had with the pats. but, the afc west is up for grabs, so who knows?

HAHAHAHAHA Of course you don't even throw the Raiders into the equation for last place...As a fan, I'm obviously hoping the Broncos can pull something off and swipe the division, even though it's a longshot with new personnel and all, BUT I don't think anyone is going to be able to keep up with the Chargers this year...
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 00:05

ketcham wrote: HAHAHAHAHA Of course you don't even throw the Raiders into the equation for last place...As a fan, I'm obviously hoping the Broncos can pull something off and swipe the division, even though it's a longshot with new personnel and all, BUT I don't think anyone is going to be able to keep up with the Chargers this year...

I didn't mention the raiders being last cause it won't happen at all...As for you being a bronco's fan, I know you are confident in your team, same as me being confident with the raiders. I do wish you guys luck, cause it don't look good for that defense of yours. The defense is the bronco's achilles heel, and as long as its like that, denver won't win when it counts. Same thing with the raiders. If the D doesn't step up, we won't win when it counts either.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 00:10

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
TheDon270 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA Of course you don't even throw the Raiders into the equation for last place...As a fan, I'm obviously hoping the Broncos can pull something off and swipe the division, even though it's a longshot with new personnel and all, BUT I don't think anyone is going to be able to keep up with the Chargers this year...
yeah the chargers are a run-away with the division this year no doubt about that. but the chiefs/raiders/broncos are all bunched together you really dont know what to expect from the new look chiefs and broncos so its hard to predict what they're gonna do. i think 2nd place in the division will go to whoevers defense will step it up this year and all 3 have mediocre defenses so it might come down to a lil bit of luck
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 01:45

the chargers LMFAO they are on the decline w/ that great coach they have. whats his name norv who?
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 02:38

this is the raiders fight song.....And they need to get back to those hardcore days asap....i'll soon be rocking my tatum jersey...i'm already flashing that tim brown throwback, mitchell and ness official.....i don't rock b.s. throwbacks, ya dig....

The Autumn Wind is a pirate
Blustering in from sea
With a rollicking song he sweeps along
swaggering boisterously
His face is weather beaten
He wears a hooded sash
With his silver hat about his head
And a bristly black moustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold
The Autumn wind is a Raider
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.

Thats the autumn wind fight song for the raider nation......
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-07, 11:17

TheDon270 wrote:
i'll soon be rocking my tatum jersey

You have a Tatum Bell jersey, too?! NICE!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-27, 00:53

so far i've really liked jamarcus' game over jeff garcia
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 17:45

i like the trade the raiders did to get richard seymour from the pats
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-06, 21:25

Fudgy wrote:
Best trade ever. Seymour and Ellis will help us with a great pass rush and Scott will give us some depth. We just need to stop the run and we will have the best D.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 02:12

LiL MooReR wrote:
Fudgy wrote:
Best trade ever. Seymour and Ellis will help us with a great pass rush and Scott will give us some depth. We just need to stop the run and we will have the best D.

Too bad no one else in the outside thinks so.
I do, though.
This may push the Raiders to contend with San Diego.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 02:13

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
the chargers LMFAO they are on the decline w/ that great coach they have. whats his name norv who?

Didn't he coach you guys too? scratch
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-14, 13:37

my raiders what can i say they make me sad lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-14, 13:54

they need uh qb.... bad.... just like my 9ers
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-15, 17:24

Shaun Hill's the man. He has hardly targets.
As for the Raiders....damn...
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-15, 21:45

omg we get to play the raiders on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-17, 12:44

We should take care of them rather easily on sunday
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty2009-10-17, 18:53

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
We should take care of them rather easily on sunday
"sunday scrimmage" lmao words from antonio pierce......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: official raiders thread   official raiders thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

official raiders thread
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next