Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Jets Thread

Go down 
+3
BOSTN BEANER
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Swag Escobar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Official Jets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-02-08, 02:48

for all things Jets
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-03-19, 17:32

j-e-t-s jets jets jets
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-04-02, 04:07

**** THE JETS!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-04-03, 03:14

F*CK THE JETS it's gonna be on when they play them texans.
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 12:18

Jets spanked the Texans last year if you remember sanchez was clutch on 3rd down and that was with out Edwards or holmes lol =PP
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 12:29

The jets defense looks nasty especially with all the toys rex has got, there run game looks to be pretty nice they picked up a speedy guy in joe mcknight and have that bull named shon green, they have some real good wideouts, i think alot is on if sanchez can come through when they need him to pass the ball, and if he can ever learn how to slide.
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 12:32

if u seen sanchez i think he knows how just is a fighter and doesn't want too give up that extra yard lol honestly as long as he doesn't get popped i don't mind the fight in him.. and he showed great skills in the Playoffs where the level of play was higher so I would think with new weapons on O and a better D too give him the ball and give him more chances he'll be good
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 13:07

i think as a giants fan that the jets will go 11-5 and get to the super bowl but you never kno cuz my big blue will make noise next yr... maybe jets-giants? ;p
Back to top Go down
Fr3sH
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 13:27

sub-way super bowl would be nice =] G-men will have the SICKEST D-line every lol and jacobs needs too wake up but ya'll have a legit shot now that them young WRs are letting better
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 14:16

Teams are not gonna want to throw at revis island so this season i can see cro having a big year, also i think joe mcknight is gonna be a real asset to the jets beacuse they lost leon washington, mcknight fills that void of speed back for the jets and allows them to throw to the RB out of the backfield and get him incorporated into the screen game as well, i think green will be the work horse but mcknight will get some chances to shine as well.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty2010-05-21, 16:53

Fr3sH wrote:
Jets spanked the Texans last year if you remember sanchez was clutch on 3rd down and that was with out Edwards or holmes lol =PP

I posted that a long time ago but we'll see what happens this season when they face each other again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jets Thread   Official Jets Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Jets Thread
Page 1 of 1