Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Your Team for Madden 10?

Go down 
+51
Mckkz044
Spice_Rack101
scoopriley12
eFresh
Enyo
HellRellWMU
Bruce Wayne
Radi0ActivWaste
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Talkandwalk11
TheMurdaMann10
BAKNAFEK88
ready ready
BuNcH219
Bigblaze13
JagsRock95
IASI Desperado
Devo
PapaSmurf
xDaBearxRAWR
supernoob
BigMick115
DyNaMicakaDNM
RaiderAlex21
xxkareem1xx
BOSTN BEANER
tea3agger
EggzOverEazy
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Mister_JP
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
Mickey
Swag Escobar
jwhite
bigbuddah
tuki94
Fudgy
SdGator
beeman999
pkismyname
yaboy510
Ketcham While They're Hot
chrisc2006
Crunk
nawfside512
D_Cash
Fudopi is That Dude
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
DaTBa1LHaWK
SticK2NaSty
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-25, 23:37

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Jets = Defense and a good run game.
Raiders = Defense and a good run game. They both fit me lol.
Ravens need a good WR not a play maker if you ask me.

Raiders Wrs- Ashley Lelie, Javon Walker, Chaz Shillens,Drew Carter , Johnnie Leee Higgins.

So who is the playmaker among the scrub raider WRs. I'll take Flacco and the Ravens Wrs over Russell and the Raiders WRs... Especially since Russel will have one of the lowest accuracy ratings among starting qbs and if you start Walter like someone suggested he still is going to be ranked in the last 5 of all starting qbs...

Drew Carter
Javon Walker
Johnnie Lee Higgins
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-25, 23:38

Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
[TFH] jwhite wrote:
Crunkologist
lol, they don't need a QB to get it done, plus they get like the 17th pick, so they'll prolly pick up a QB. the run gm, and short passes over the middle is all you need with this team. Plus, if you have a D like this, your O doesn't need to be that good, cuz alot of ppl can use a pure defensive team, but have a pure offensive mind, and then make things work with them on O like me with the Bears.
Well you have such a great offensive mind that the 1st thing you said when you came to the sim section is that you can't use the Bears because they don't have enough O you had to use a different team... Your not gonna be able to put Hester at HB and run sweeps all day and think you have some brilliant O attack..

And if you think that their pick at 17 which will probably be Josh Freeman is going to come in and do anything you are out of your mind.. I live in KC and have been watching Freeman since he was in High School. There is no way in hell he is ready for the NFL in his 1st season... Did you see him at K-State. Very inconsistent. He has known he would be a drafted in the NFL since he was a JR in high school. He went to the elite 11 qb school and won MVP. He is all about upside potential he just isn't ready bro..

Man "10" is going to be all about the sim game like it was when Phil use to head up Madden in the past and if you think your going to be able to run the Jets scrub ass WRs across the middle and the D not pick it up you are crazy...But I wish you all the luck in the world with that strategy...

Yo jwhite...you're getting at the wrong guy for running the sweeps with the WR....that's CJ, not crunk man...Crunk is one of our best 360 guys on the site...

My bad Crunk...
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-25, 23:44

Militant X 1 wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
i would be interested in seeing what Percy could do with the ravens he could give them that X factor that they need. They could put him all over the field. People doubt him cause he is small. He stands just shy of 6'0" hes like 5' 11.5:" but the dude is jacked he is sitting around 197-205. I saw pictures from Floridas pro day workout and Percy and C. Ingram both ran their drills with their shirts off just to show off their build to scouts and Percy is ripped and has plenty of muscle build and C.I. is just a physical freak. Dude is jacked and will be a great hybrid type TE. Percy does have a history of being injury prone. But he is tough as hell. He played the national championship game 1month after he had a hairline fracture in his foot. I hope he does slip in the draft to late first round like pick 24-32. That way i know he will be on a good team next year.
Gator....Percy is from my area (Virginia Beach/Chesapeake, VA). we love that kid! been following him since he was a freshman in H.S. of course...i would love for him to go to the Ravens....but....he will probably be off the board by then because they have the #26 pic i believe?
yeah probably will be i know a bunch of teams in the 13-22 pick range that really like him. He had an awesome pro day and i know for a fact that the BUCS new coach Raheem Morris personally went up to him and said they would love to have him. I know the Vikes are interested also. Titans like him a lot but only way he slips past pick 22 IMO is if people are too concerned with his injury proneness. But a playmaker like Percy I dont think you let go by u, if not he will make u sorry u passed on him come game time. Dudes change of direction is sick if he gets in the open field u can pretty much wave bye cuz its goin for 6. I would love for him to go to the BUCS i just hope they bucs can find a QB. I like Luke McCown's atheletic ability and his upside but just dont know how he will pan out due to lack of game experience. As of right now Luke is the front runner for the QB position in Tampa. We will see how things go. If the Ravens somehow pick up Percy u better believe I'll be running with the Ravens a lot next year. I think Heyward-Bey would be a good fit for the ravens too. Hes got good size and obviously posted the best 40 time in the draft. He just hasnt been as consistent as the other recievers in his career.
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-26, 07:29

San Diego.
If someomne picks them, ill go with any team then
Back to top Go down
BigMick115
New MS Member
New MS Member
BigMick115

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-26, 11:23

TITANS that O-Line gonna be beast, smash and dash is comin back, and hopefully the titans will draft a good WR to compliment justin gage. o and did i mention that D is gonna be crankin ass w/o haynesworth?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-26, 19:43

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
If the Ravens somehow pick up Percy u better believe I'll be running with the Ravens a lot next year.

well...if Percy came to my "Dirty Black-Birds" i would definately be happy!
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-27, 14:29

Ill be playing with the cowboys as usual...even without T.O. I should do fine seeing as how I rarely threw to him anyways.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-28, 11:27

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
Crunkologist
Quote :
lol, they don't need a QB to get it done, plus they get like the 17th pick, so they'll prolly pick up a QB. the run gm, and short passes over the middle is all you need with this team. Plus, if you have a D like this, your O doesn't need to be that good, cuz alot of ppl can use a pure defensive team, but have a pure offensive mind, and then make things work with them on O like me with the Bears.

Well you have such a great offensive mind that the 1st thing you said when you came to the sim section is that you can't use the Bears because they don't have enough O you had to use a different team... Your not gonna be able to put Hester at HB and run sweeps all day and think you have some brilliant O attack..

And if you think that their pick at 17 which will probably be Josh Freeman is going to come in and do anything you are out of your mind.. I live in KC and have been watching Freeman since he was in High School. There is no way in hell he is ready for the NFL in his 1st season... Did you see him at K-State. Very inconsistent. He has known he would be a drafted in the NFL since he was a JR in high school. He went to the elite 11 qb school and won MVP. He is all about upside potential he just isn't ready bro..

Man "10" is going to be all about the sim game like it was when Phil use to head up Madden in the past and if you think your going to be able to run the Jets scrub ass WRs across the middle and the D not pick it up you are crazy...But I wish you all the luck in the world with that strategy...
Jones+Washington=running attack no need for me to put a WR in the backfield. plus, when you look at the Jets to the Bears, you can tell that the Jets have a better offensive attack, but a worse D. If the QB situation is as bad as ppl say, then every1 is gunna run with a team over 90 like usual so there'll be no need to use a team like the Jets or Raiders, but if its good, then I'm gunna use the Jets.

I didn't say the bears didn't have enuff of an offensive attack, I said I can't play sim with them, cuz I'd be tempted to throw Hester in the backfield. Well, that's prolly not what I said, but it's wat I meant, cuz I'm used to playing sim with the Skins or the Packers.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-28, 19:42

Ill try the bears but i hope they get a nice big WR to take hesters spot lol, i just dont think he can be a elite wr and get back where he belongs and running 100 yards on KRs and PRs and play maybe wr in certain formations. I think our line got improved a bit ( i hope it does atleast) and i think Kyle Orton will continue where he left off or maybe we get another qb to so they can fight for the job ( leftwitch??) or just get Cutler cheers . Just hiope we get a Playmaker WR or nice CB or Safety so our D can be what we were in 06
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-30, 19:29

Militant X 1 wrote:
[TFH] SdGator wrote:
If the Ravens somehow pick up Percy u better believe I'll be running with the Ravens a lot next year.

well...if Percy came to my "Dirty Black-Birds" i would definately be happy!

yea im a gator fan too, so i hope percy goes sumwhere good, i think jets will get percy
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-31, 06:29

It would be nice Madden wise for Baltimore to pick up Percy, but realisticly he probably wouldnt be a great fit in Baltimore due to the lack of size they have at the WR position they need to go after a tall WR. He would be better fit somewhere like Tampa, Atlanta, N.O., San Diego, Houston. A place that has some size at the WR position so you can let percy be percy and do what he does best in open space and take the short gains and turn them into big ones. He is fast enough to beat most dbs and has good ball fighting skills but not tall enough for that to be the reason to draft him. I think all the haters are gonna be surprised big time when Percy shows what he can do. If Desean Jackson could make a name for himself, watch what Percy does, cuz they are similar sized (percy is ticker build tho) and Percy is way better than Desean I promise u that. His change of direction is so fast you dont want to be 1 on 1 with him in the open field.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-03-31, 12:24

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
TheCrunkologyst wrote:
Jets = Defense and a good run game.
Raiders = Defense and a good run game. They both fit me lol.
Ravens need a good WR not a play maker if you ask me.

Raiders Wrs- Ashley Lelie, Javon Walker, Chaz Shillens,Drew Carter , Johnnie Leee Higgins.

So who is the playmaker among the scrub raider WRs. I'll take Flacco and the Ravens Wrs over Russell and the Raiders WRs... Especially since Russel will have one of the lowest accuracy ratings among starting qbs and if you start Walter like someone suggested he still is going to be ranked in the last 5 of all starting qbs...

Drew Carter
Javon Walker
Johnnie Lee Higgins

well chaz schillens is comin in nicely for us and johnnie lee is a good slot guy or for screens but if we get a wr like crabtree or maclin first round then a ss to replace gibril like will moore then watch out for my raiders boy!!!
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 03:37

I have decided I'm going to roll with the Saints. I have been using them for about a month now and they fit me like a glove...Love that squad.(No Homo)
Back to top Go down
xDaBearxRAWR
New MS Member
New MS Member
xDaBearxRAWR

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 09:34

Go bears? Jay Cutler Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 22:32

xDaBearxRAWR wrote:

kinda gave up a lot for him tho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-03, 23:03

KMz_iiM_SiiCkk wrote:
xDaBearxRAWR wrote:

kinda gave up a lot for him tho
Not really. They got a young superstar qb and gave up draft picks. Have to wait and see who the Broncos get with the draft picks... they could always be busts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-07, 17:02

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
I have no clue.

Chargers got no addition so no no for them.
Colt's my home team is a no no due to no upgrades as well.
Maybe bills if they have some sort of running game :[

I can see why everyone wants jets due to the new off season pick ups, but they need a QB big time.

Maybe I missed something...But the Jets are going to be a horrible Madden team. No WR or QB. Kellon Clemmons to Jerrico Cotchery isn't going to get it done..And there other WRs suck....Nice D horrible O.

ya I agree say what you want about how favre played but those wr's got no seperation all year long and they're not that tall
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-07, 17:04

xDaBearxRAWR wrote:

now they just need wr's and who knows maybe chicago is the place where qb's go to die as well
Back to top Go down
JagsRock95
New MS Member
New MS Member
JagsRock95

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-07, 18:32

Jaguars I always use the jags!
Back to top Go down
Bigblaze13
New MS Member
New MS Member
Bigblaze13

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-07, 21:01

my team is and will stay the Giants. I got good D with Tuck,Osi,and Pierce though I got ALOT of stuff to deal with on the offensive side. Lost 2 starting WR.
Back to top Go down
supernoob
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-10, 03:13

ill be running with the cowboys as usual...i dont care if all of them suck ill still use them and find a way to work it
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-17, 19:08

it kinda sucks because everybody will be using only top ranked squads this year because of the new rating system in madden so ill probably be using the panthers especially if they get a big receiver across from steve smith
Back to top Go down
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-17, 20:34

Da Bears!!!!!. s*** now that we got a good qb and depth at o-line. thats who i'm using...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
ready ready
New MS Member
New MS Member
ready ready

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-04-17, 21:26

i play with alot of diffrent teams.
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty2009-05-22, 22:58

I ride or die with my Niners. On line Niners, tourn Niners. All you guys who use the Pats, get your game right.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Team for Madden 10?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next