Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Your Team for Madden 10?

Go down 
+51
Mckkz044
Spice_Rack101
scoopriley12
eFresh
Enyo
HellRellWMU
Bruce Wayne
Radi0ActivWaste
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Talkandwalk11
TheMurdaMann10
BAKNAFEK88
ready ready
BuNcH219
Bigblaze13
JagsRock95
IASI Desperado
Devo
PapaSmurf
xDaBearxRAWR
supernoob
BigMick115
DyNaMicakaDNM
RaiderAlex21
xxkareem1xx
BOSTN BEANER
tea3agger
EggzOverEazy
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Mister_JP
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
Mickey
Swag Escobar
jwhite
bigbuddah
tuki94
Fudgy
SdGator
beeman999
pkismyname
yaboy510
Ketcham While They're Hot
chrisc2006
Crunk
nawfside512
D_Cash
Fudopi is That Dude
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
DaTBa1LHaWK
SticK2NaSty
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 10:33

playing madden is alot more fun when you use your fav team hah
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 10:37

ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE wrote:
playing madden is alot more fun when you use your fav team hah

Amen man. I have trouble giving a damn when I'm playing a game as someone other than the Broncos.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 10:42

they said this year, EVERY YARD COUNTS

which means POWER, YAC, STAMINA

it doesnt matter though, ill be using my Panthers regardless.
Back to top Go down
tea3agger
New MS Member
New MS Member
tea3agger

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 10:57

Steelers..all the way, everyday.
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 11:09

oh yea and i'll be running with my boys in Carolina
and Eggz i know Jake is staying in Carolina but do you know if they are going to bring in anyone for him to compete for the starting spot with?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 11:35

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xMSOG] yaboy510 wrote:
Ketcham while they're hot wrote:
I'll probably stick to using the Raiders.....

Good man.. I'll be using them as well

You will be sorry Very Happy ...When Russell is throwing the ball out of bounds on simple out routes we will see how long you stay with them. Scrub qbs will get no love in "10"... I could be wrong but everything I have read says I'm right..

I have 3 teams in mind but I will wait for ratings to come out before I make my final decision. I don't need a good team. I just need one that fits my scheme.. I have run the same scheme since 99 and like they say if it aint broke don't fix it...

We still have Walter, but I think if we get a good WR in the draft JaMarcus will be a lot better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 12:36

hopefully get one 1 out of free agency as well
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 18:09

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
I have no clue.

Chargers got no addition so no no for them.
Colt's my home team is a no no due to no upgrades as well.
Maybe bills if they have some sort of running game :[

I can see why everyone wants jets due to the new off season pick ups, but they need a QB big time.

Maybe I missed something...But the Jets are going to be a horrible Madden team. No WR or QB. Kellon Clemmons to Jerrico Cotchery isn't going to get it done..And there other WRs suck....Nice D horrible O.

I am all about run game. I like lil leon and Thomas Jones in the backfield. If the jets can pick up a WR in the draft and get cutler that will be beast.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 18:50

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
the ravens O can be really effective if u know how to use them. I think next year the Ravens are gonna be down right NASTY on 10 ill probably run with them occasionally. Especially if they give Flacco the ACC ratings he deserves at least an 86-89 IMO. Lets see who they pick up in the Draft, if they get a Good reciever to help bolster their rec corps then look out.
amen bruh! i have been constantly saying this exact same thing! all we need is to pick up a few good WRs to compliment Flacco's arm. and...i know that they well draft defensively....that's a given!
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 18:53

[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL wrote:
hopefully get one 1 out of free agency as well
That hasnt worked out ever since Davis took over.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-24, 20:21

I will start off with the pats but who knows how long that will last since no one will want to play against me. Ill probably go back to using atlanta pretty quick after i adjust to the game with the pats.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 00:01

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[xSnDx] pkismyname wrote:
I have no clue.

Chargers got no addition so no no for them.
Colt's my home team is a no no due to no upgrades as well.
Maybe bills if they have some sort of running game :[

I can see why everyone wants jets due to the new off season pick ups, but they need a QB big time.

Maybe I missed something...But the Jets are going to be a horrible Madden team. No WR or QB. Kellon Clemmons to Jerrico Cotchery isn't going to get it done..And there other WRs suck....Nice D horrible O.

O yea coles left, Nvm Cross out Jets for me. The eagles are my front runners now but I'm still pretty uncertain.
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 00:08

i would be interested in seeing what Percy could do with the ravens he could give them that X factor that they need. They could put him all over the field. People doubt him cause he is small. He stands just shy of 6'0" hes like 5' 11.5:" but the dude is jacked he is sitting around 197-205. I saw pictures from Floridas pro day workout and Percy and C. Ingram both ran their drills with their shirts off just to show off their build to scouts and Percy is ripped and has plenty of muscle build and C.I. is just a physical freak. Dude is jacked and will be a great hybrid type TE. Percy does have a history of being injury prone. But he is tough as hell. He played the national championship game 1month after he had a hairline fracture in his foot. I hope he does slip in the draft to late first round like pick 24-32. That way i know he will be on a good team next year.
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 01:35

8) Tampa Bay!!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 18:49

y tampa?? they lost most of their LB corps and that was my favorite part about them... they had soo much coverage at LB... oh and gaines adams, hes a beast
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 21:33

[TFH] jwhite wrote:

lol, they don't need a QB to get it done, plus they get like the 17th pick, so they'll prolly pick up a QB. the run gm, and short passes over the middle is all you need with this team. Plus, if you have a D like this, your O doesn't need to be that good, cuz alot of ppl can use a pure defensive team, but have a pure offensive mind, and then make things work with them on O like me with the Bears.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 21:36

Jets = Defense and a good run game.
Raiders = Defense and a good run game. They both fit me lol.
Ravens need a good WR not a play maker if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
RaiderAlex21
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderAlex21

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 22:25

Will stick with the raiders Smile
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 22:53

I'm going to stick with the Vikings for when it first comes out, with AP and that STACKED D-LINE...we will see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:00

RaiderAlex21 wrote:

Same here Raiders or nothing. Glad to see more Raider fans joining the site.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:12

TheCrunkologyst wrote:
RaiderAlex21 wrote:

Same here Raiders or nothing. Glad to see more Raider fans joining the site.
There are a ton of raiders fans on this site. only 2 vikings fans.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:23

Only 2 colts fan on this site!

Me and peyton ;D
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:23

Crunkologist
.[/quote]lol, they don't need a QB to get it done, plus they get like the 17th pick, so they'll prolly pick up a QB. the run gm, and short passes over the middle is all you need with this team. Plus, if you have a D like this, your O doesn't need to be that good, cuz alot of ppl can use a pure defensive team, but have a pure offensive mind, and then make things work with them on O like me with the Bears.[/quote]

Well you have such a great offensive mind that the 1st thing you said when you came to the sim section is that you can't use the Bears because they don't have enough O you had to use a different team... Your not gonna be able to put Hester at HB and run sweeps all day and think you have some brilliant O attack..

And if you think that their pick at 17 which will probably be Josh Freeman is going to come in and do anything you are out of your mind.. I live in KC and have been watching Freeman since he was in High School. There is no way in hell he is ready for the NFL in his 1st season... Did you see him at K-State. Very inconsistent. He has known he would be a drafted in the NFL since he was a JR in high school. He went to the elite 11 qb school and won MVP. He is all about upside potential he just isn't ready bro..

Man "10" is going to be all about the sim game like it was when Phil use to head up Madden in the past and if you think your going to be able to run the Jets scrub ass WRs across the middle and the D not pick it up you are crazy...But I wish you all the luck in the world with that strategy...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:27

[TFH] SdGator wrote:
i would be interested in seeing what Percy could do with the ravens he could give them that X factor that they need. They could put him all over the field. People doubt him cause he is small. He stands just shy of 6'0" hes like 5' 11.5:" but the dude is jacked he is sitting around 197-205. I saw pictures from Floridas pro day workout and Percy and C. Ingram both ran their drills with their shirts off just to show off their build to scouts and Percy is ripped and has plenty of muscle build and C.I. is just a physical freak. Dude is jacked and will be a great hybrid type TE. Percy does have a history of being injury prone. But he is tough as hell. He played the national championship game 1month after he had a hairline fracture in his foot. I hope he does slip in the draft to late first round like pick 24-32. That way i know he will be on a good team next year.
Gator....Percy is from my area (Virginia Beach/Chesapeake, VA). we love that kid! been following him since he was a freshman in H.S. of course...i would love for him to go to the Ravens....but....he will probably be off the board by then because they have the #26 pic i believe?
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty2009-03-25, 23:29

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
Crunkologist
lol, they don't need a QB to get it done, plus they get like the 17th pick, so they'll prolly pick up a QB. the run gm, and short passes over the middle is all you need with this team. Plus, if you have a D like this, your O doesn't need to be that good, cuz alot of ppl can use a pure defensive team, but have a pure offensive mind, and then make things work with them on O like me with the Bears.
Well you have such a great offensive mind that the 1st thing you said when you came to the sim section is that you can't use the Bears because they don't have enough O you had to use a different team... Your not gonna be able to put Hester at HB and run sweeps all day and think you have some brilliant O attack..

And if you think that their pick at 17 which will probably be Josh Freeman is going to come in and do anything you are out of your mind.. I live in KC and have been watching Freeman since he was in High School. There is no way in hell he is ready for the NFL in his 1st season... Did you see him at K-State. Very inconsistent. He has known he would be a drafted in the NFL since he was a JR in high school. He went to the elite 11 qb school and won MVP. He is all about upside potential he just isn't ready bro..

Man "10" is going to be all about the sim game like it was when Phil use to head up Madden in the past and if you think your going to be able to run the Jets scrub ass WRs across the middle and the D not pick it up you are crazy...But I wish you all the luck in the world with that strategy...

Yo jwhite...you're getting at the wrong guy for running the sweeps with the WR....that's CJ, not crunk man...Crunk is one of our best 360 guys on the site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Team for Madden 10?   Your Team for Madden 10? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Team for Madden 10?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next