Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats the best team on madden and why

Go down 
+14
Sun
KSI GoldPants10
hof8231
so much swag
miked152
Travbebeastin
Mister_JP
Yungboi76
HeadHoncho32
super_mario90
jayfury
J-$hYnE
AFew88
blackheatah23
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Whats the best team on madden and why Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-22, 00:28

idk if someone made a thread about this but. i wanna know who yall think is the best team and why.

I gotta give it to my G-Men cuz we got one of the best running games with jacobs and bradshaw. and we have a solid defensive with tuck,osi,pierce,ross,and phillips. and we got one of the best qb in the making eli. Whats the best team on madden and why Icon_cheers

So what yall think
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-22, 12:41

49ers run s***
Back to top Go down
J-$hYnE
New MS Member
New MS Member
J-$hYnE

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-22, 17:28

id probly have to say the giants too.. if used right they are unstoppable
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 00:16

titans for me. everytime i wanna try i different team i find reasons not to.

1. they have a nice o-line.
2. a speed back and a power back
3. nice TE's with speed
4. a fairly accurate qb and a running qb
5. great kicker
6. awesome db's (like to swap harper and griffin to make up for harper's lack of speed but good awr)
7. solid defensive

the wr's aren't the fastest, but they are solid and very strong. (and tall. 6'6, 6'5, 6'3, 6'1). [rookie jared cook jr. is my 4th wr]

there are teams that have areas which are stronger than the titans, but overall i think the titans are solid all around with very little holes.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 03:17

im gonna say the texans lol mainly because all their wr's are good (andre johnson,kevin walter,andre davis,david anderson,jacoby jones) all 5 of them are good and they got a good TE (owen daniels) good QB (matt schaub) two good RB's(steve slaton,chris brown) defence in real life sucks but in madden if you use them the right way they are a good defence and the texans argue'ably the best O on the game. they have it all on offence packed with wr's TE RB's and a couple of play makers on defence (mario williams,antonio smith,demeco ryans,brian cushing,cato june,dunta robinson) a very good madden team
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 09:46

Packers easy
hands and speed wrs
rogers has 97 thp
Ryan grant can run over a bus in open field
there secondary is amazing,bigby causes fumbles on any rb going up fid if you cat h him at the right angle
which is needed since the man coverage update worked perfect

My team is the falcons tho

falcons>>>your 1st born
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 09:52

Redskins. D-line gets pressure without blitzing. Dbs can play man or zone. Safeties are constantly breaking facemasks! As we all know defense wins ballgame!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 09:57

blackheatah23 wrote:
idk if someone made a thread about this but. i wanna know who yall think is the best team and why.

I gotta give it to my G-Men cuz we got one of the best running games with jacobs and bradshaw. and we have a solid defensive with tuck,osi,pierce,ross,and phillips. and we got one of the best qb in the making eli. Whats the best team on madden and why Icon_cheers

So what yall think

the gaints pass defence is weak.
the Running backs are slow.
the defnce is pretty slow as well.

id say the steelers are the best team in the game.
great defensive line.
great secondary.
great QB.
fast running back and power back.
best blocking WR.
a fast speed wr.
there are no holes
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 09:58

^well of course but they don't count do they?
They should be unlockable lol
there to good
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:08

HeadHoncho32 wrote:
^well of course but they don't count do they?
They should be unlockable lol
there to good

haha alrite then i'll say the next best team. the titans.

the biggest threat in the game chris johnson.
kerry collins gets the job done. he always makes the throws for me.
then vince young if they like to play fag D
lendal white is a good power back.
then on defence they has two awsome safteys.
bullock is a beast.
javon kearse is great.
they have one good CB's.
and two that are just ok

the only think they need is a fast WR.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:12

Super_Mario why are you avoiding me!?! You havent accepted my friend invite yet buddy. You talk a big game and I just wanna see if you can back it up. whats up!?!
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:22

Travbebeastin wrote:
Super_Mario why are you avoiding me!?! You havent accepted my friend invite yet buddy. You talk a big game and I just wanna see if you can back it up. whats up!?!

nuff said! Answer the man!
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:26

Best Team? For me its a toss up between the Giants, Titans, Steelers, Vikings and Pats. But thats just going by ratings

Most Overrated? Has to be the raiders, if the EA guys would watch any raiders game (Particularly the Saints-Raiders pre-season game, or the last two regular season games) they would know what I mean. Year in and Year out, the raiders are one of the best if not best madden teams. They have speed everywhere and sadly that is all you need to win. The colts are one of the highest rated teams, but no one uses them. Why? cuz they don't have the speed of the raiders. If this truly was "the most realistic football game ever" then the raiders would be what they really are, a really athletic team that can't tackle, catch, run routes, block, or cover a great route runner, like reggie wayne. But instead the 30 overall corner will run routes for my WR"s, just cuz he has 97 speed.

Most underrated? Check this. Just for fun, I traded Cutler back to the broncos, and guess what their team rating was...83. Thats up there with the top teams. They have a great o-line, good RB's, nice TE's, and a very underrated defense. And the best corner in the league for years in Champ. So the broncos are underrated. I would also put the Texans (one of my fav. madden teams for the past two seasons, SuperMario explained why), my
Saints are so underrated its not even funny, offense is best in the league, and defense is top ten (statistically at least), the Jets get no love even tho they have a great running game and defense, and the 49ers are also underrated as of right now.

So there you have it Whats the best team on madden and why Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:54

mario'''''don't take that sh!t ;;;you know me........that's all ...come back with th at fire.....money!!!!! Whats the best team on madden and why 806564
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 10:57

best TEAM....BAR NONE...DDDAAAALLLAAASSSS...CCOOWWBBOOYY''SS....hear the eco's.........lolololollolo...then i would say greenbay...minnesota..... Whats the best team on madden and why 649595
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 14:23

Travbebeastin wrote:
i've been busy lately have'nt even checked my message's we'll play soon though just be pacient there's other players that wanna play me just chill and wait in line like every body else i know there's alot of you who want a peice of the texans but ya'll just gonna have to wait lol but i'll play you soon just sit tight
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 14:43

well people only wanna play u because of "HOW GOOD" you say that you are. I dont run from competition, I welcome it. Anyone can talk a good game I'm just ready to see if you can back it up. I'm ready when you are
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 14:53

Cowboys:

Best RB trio in the game (and in real football)
Sick O-Line
QB with nice power, accuracy and speed
Witten is a meast
Roy Dub and Austin both catch just about everything I throw to them
Crazy D Line and linebackers
Pretty good secondary
kicker can make 61 yarders (Buelher not Folk)
Back to top Go down
KSI GoldPants10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 14:54

Chargers Good Job
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 19:58

I'd say it depends on your playing style. I like my Panthers because I'm a run/YAC guy and that's what they got.

- Steve Smith gains minimum 10 yards after a slant
- DeAngelo is probably one of the best in the game with his agility
- Stewart runs up the gut with power
- Delhomme is better in the game than IRL.

People often complain about their defense. Well, this defense has key playmakers that you want to use to their maximum.

- Peppers can rape any LT in the game
- Can't escape Jon Beason
- Gamble keeps up with receivers
- SS Harris is 77 overall... 75 speed... 94 hit power lol. This is one of the most underrated defensive players, but you need to be a great hitsticker with him.
- IMO the best dude on the defense; Thomas Davis. This guy is an OLB, 82 speed, around 87 tackle and 92 hit power. If you don't like to control a DB, this dude is a MUST.

Of course, they're not the best team around. They just fit my gameplay.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 20:01

Mister_JP wrote:
blackheatah23 wrote:

So what yall think

great defensive line.
great secondary.
great QB.
best blocking WR.
a fast speed wr.
there are no holes

no holes except for all CBs after ike taylor.. u have slow, garbage CBs.. and willie sucks now after the update.. speed aint everythin bruh and mendenhall is garbage..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 20:09

blackheatah23 wrote:

So what yall think

lol all i have to say is WR n Secondary is s*** on giants
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-09-30, 20:11

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
blackheatah23 wrote:

So what yall think

great defensive line.
great secondary.
great QB.
best blocking WR.
a fast speed wr.
there are no holes

no holes except for all CBs after ike taylor.. u have slow, garbage CBs.. and willie sucks now after the update.. speed aint everythin bruh and mendenhall is garbage..

lol r u serious... dont need to put all cbs in .. can run 3 4 all game with them... troy alone is factor .. dont let me talk about the lbs or offense... n willie sucks LMAO iight man
Back to top Go down
theohiostuniv7710
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-10-02, 19:14

THE COLTS!!!
-cant stop my offense(d. brown is amazing)
-the two ends get to the qb quick
- 2 amazing zone corners
-a bethea is great
-m. buillit is a sleeper safety
-o yeah, and BOB SANDERS(ill shut down ur run and pass games with him)
thank you, have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Mark LaShark
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty2009-10-03, 01:11

I have found the Saints are the best for me. I feel it has alot to do with the stye of play I do, although having the weapons of course are important. For some reason they work best for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best team on madden and why   Whats the best team on madden and why Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best team on madden and why
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next