Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?

Go down 
+6
lilshep62
Travbebeastin
Radi0ActivWaste
Brick Top
BlackMassRevrend
Chef
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chef
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-21

As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty
PostSubject: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 15:25

I need to know what the cheapest overall team is to use? I play with my brothers and they say i can be any team i want, and here is who they tend to use
Eagles - sub Vick in for Mcnabb and shotgun and run/ pass to westbrook/jackson + screens
Redskins-The pitch to portis is hard to stop, usually gets a 1st down +the screen to moss is hard

So what team has an advantage and can dominate any other team?
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 15:47

The hardest team to handle is Minnesota,by far Peterson is the best player on the game,and you dont even have to be any good,all you gotta do is keep running and Harvin is lightning fast..The defense is as stout as they come..I dont use em but I hate to play em..
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 17:47

I think the best team is either the Giants or the Chargers, but like BlackMass, I find the Vikes hardest to stop because AP breaks so many tackles (especially lineman/LB tackles in the backfield!).

AP can fumble a lot though (I love it when I hitstick him with Nate Clements and he coughs up the ball As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Icon_lol )
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 17:57

i think in order the best teams in madden are

NYG
PHI
INDY
MIN
BAL
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 21:16

I think the best team is the Cowboys and I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan. But if you want a cheap team just get the vikings. AP is a fuckin beast, he breaks tackles out the @$$ and jumps over defenders and a lot of other crazy s*** without you even pressin buttons. All you have 2 do is run and the CPU will do all the other crazy animations for you.
Back to top Go down
lilshep62
New MS Member
New MS Member
lilshep62

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 21:21

depends on ur offensive scheme....chargers to me..... (just wanna point out that this is like the 15,000,000 thread on this)

As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? 129442
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-21, 21:56

soon to be the eagles (traded for will witherspoon of the rams!!!)
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-22, 08:46

dallas...dallas...dallas.... As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? 970642 As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? 970642
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-22, 08:59

so much swag wrote:
dallas...dallas...dallas.... As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? 970642 As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? 970642

Sucks...sucks...sucks.... lol
Back to top Go down
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty2009-10-22, 13:29

I think you need to get better at D' those plays that your Brother is running on you are easliy stoped. One thing for sure is to put someone on your flats. and for vick. Easy. qb contain your dt, that should help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?   As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team? Empty

Back to top Go down

As of now, what is the Best Madden 10 team?
Page 1 of 1