Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Madden Team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty2009-11-02, 19:37

I currently run with the giants. Is the giants a good team for NO offensive playbook and 46 defense? I am looking for other teams to use. I am thinking of DAL, MIN, BAL (really on the fence wit BAL), PHI, and SD. New Madden Team 585471 I want a nice ALL AROUND D, nice WR corps, good ALL AROUND RB'S (need depth @ RB, i like to keep my RB's fresh), and a solid QB. If there are teams i am missing or teams that dont fit that category then let me know so i can change schemes and look for other options. New Madden Team 83168
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty2009-11-02, 20:00

run with the ravens kid. great D, flacco keeps getting better with the updates, rice is a good speed back and Willis and laron mcclain are beast in short yards or 1 on 1 if you can get them in the open field. only downfall is the WR have no speed. if you can get by that then they should be the perfect team for you
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
New MS Member
New MS Member
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-17

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty2009-11-02, 20:08

i use san diego and i really have no complaints. rivers is accurate and throws great on the run. LT and Sproles get the job done. the receivers arent reallly that fast but you'll find ways to work with it. Gates is always reliable. the defense is solid. i think every team you have in mind is a good choice honestly but i think san diego is where its at right now especially since i use the west coast pb
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty2009-11-02, 21:30

yo Carolina got great RBs, and aight WRs (not too much outside Smith), defense is good also, u just have to put up with Delhomme..... Vikings are best tho!
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty2009-11-02, 23:22

i use the gmen and use the west coast and 4-6 pb. tried to change to another team but i just come back to them cause i just love them some much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Madden Team   New Madden Team Empty

Back to top Go down

New Madden Team
Page 1 of 1