Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11

Go down 
+14
Eastside513
so much swag
Sun
MiamiXCanes
irobson
2ToN
B-__-R-__-B
EggzOverEazy
layinWOOD
BOSTN BEANER
Crunk
Moore's Pats
wayne019
NinersWillis52
18 posters
AuthorMessage
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-14, 16:19

mine is going to be the panthers i love taking garbage franchises like the rams and lions and in past years the raiders and creating a storied franchise outta them and making them and grooming them into winners its my practice for being a gm some day! lol but im going to love using the panthers because of all the young tools they have and im goingto love rebulding them so whats your guys'?
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-14, 16:47

the Detriot lions. they have like everything they need now. they drafted suh and best. they have a good qb and a good wideout. and lets not forget Delmas he is a good at makeing big hits
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:13

Hey niners add me on 360 my tag is MOORE HOUSE 423
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:17

Raiders. McClain on D and Michael Bush on O.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:21

Browns
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:40

mine is probably going to be the ravens they finally have a beast wide out to go with that big arm of joe flacco and have a solid run game plus the defense is still stacked so thats most likely going to be who i run with in a online franchise
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:50

Im looking forward to playing with Seattle. I love having a speed and a power back. And thier Defense is just nasty. They have great depth on thier D and now have a manageable O.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:53

yeah true... but the niners are still slappy all over them!!!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 13:58

you're not callin the panther garbage, are you? they got what could very well be a franchise quarterback, a hall of fame receiver if for nothing but his tenacity, and one of the best running back tandems the league has ever seen. not to mention a top 10 defense from last year, we did lose a few key key key essential key players, but we should be able to adapt.

my 2nd team will most likely be the Texans, i've liked using them in the past few Maddens.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 14:05

yeah im not calling th panthers garbage when i said that i was refering to teams like the lions or rams or cheifs but the panthers have some work to do and are definately in the rebuilding stage thats why i want to use them to rebuild them back to glory hahaha i wana be a gm when i grow up!!! (lol in like 3 months)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 14:07

yeah, we need to develop jimmy clausen all the way. we need to make one of the rookie WR a real threat, or we need dwayne jarrett to be the most improved player of the year. we need to beef up our d-line, and keep that young backfield getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 14:15

my heart will always be with philly thats my team, i follow them all year round and its just fun for me to use them, but i do have a lil thing for natti (bengals) cuz my childhood friend's dad played for them back in the 80's so we always watched his tapes and listened to his stories about the NFL all the time, i dont use them a whole lot in madden but there a good team to use and on occasion i have used them, good fit for my run based scheme, even though im a pass first kinda guy, they have great RB's and when your in two WR sets all day it doesnt matter that they dont have great depth at WR, the TE coffman is one of the most underated TE's in the game, and finally on defense there linebackers are mean, M.J. is a beast and the D-line is beastly, the corners are 90+, and chinedum ndukwe is a great user player in my 4-4 scheme & 4-3 scheme roy williams can also play backer and makes for a great spell man and one of if not the nastiest, scariest special teams players in all of madden 10, overall though great team in 10, and with dunlap comming in, in 11 they look to be even nastier on the D-line.
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 14:27

yeah they're a good team they've really come far in madden
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 15:47

being a fins fan, i'll finally have a competitive team for madden 11 (didn't like the lack of WRs in 10 as well as Pat White im not a vick user) as the bengs are usually my go to team in maddens

bengals will be a team for em to use in 11 as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 16:01

i might use the panthers...they are going to have a wild cat qb...his ratings are going to be like pat whites of this year...so that could be fun with their running backs and steve smith
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 17:18

as always im looking forward to usering Ed Reed as the ravens will be the team i use at the start of madden 11. but im really looking forward to playing with the bungals and the phins. both are VERY fun teams to use if you ever get bored
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 20:00

EggzOverEazy wrote:
we need dwayne jarrett to be the most improved player of the year.
If he manages to beat our DTs in the 40 yards, he's going to be somehow useful. Since then, he's a 6pi4 target walking on the field.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 20:15

DALLAS,RAIDER'S,GREENBAY,CAROLINA...YOU CAN USER ANY ONE ON THESE D'...
Back to top Go down
Eastside513
New MS Member
New MS Member
Eastside513

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 21:40

TEBOW TIME!!!! lol i wont start him obviously but ill love wen i get my hands on that talent. Nighas gunna b salty wen they try n nano and cant catch em hahahaha
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-17, 22:49

Eric Berry and the Chiefs. Eric Berry is my second favorite player right now next too Peyton Manning of course and im looking forward to usering him
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-18, 12:58

hahah yeah that'll be fun idk how fast he'll be though
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-18, 23:41

i gotta admit i'm itching to try the lions d out on 11 and thats the team i do franchise on and build it up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-19, 00:44

I didnt even read the topic lol. Since the Raiders are my team, I would have to go with Broncos. Tim Tebow and my boy Deep Ball Thomas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-19, 21:22

I want to start rebuilding the Browns, Chiefs or the Bucs.

I get McCoy to work in and Wallace for a scrambler. The offensive line will make huge holes for Davis and i'll probably change Cribbs to HB.

The Chiefs you have Charles, Cassel, Bowe and i can trade for a TE and some how get a DB and everything else is usable.

The Bucs have the next making of McNabb and Vick. With a few updates, Freeman will be a beast and a few week he will be a beast, then i have Josh Johnson. Winslow will be my security blanket and Benn and Stovall will be my core. I love size so it kind of fits.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty2010-05-21, 08:21

Im going with only he broncos. TIM TEBOW ALL DAY! I might try to run with some random ass teams just for kicks and giggles. But watch out! Tebow to Demaryius Thomas is bout to be that lethal combo. Might play ultra competitive games with the seahawks or some s***. Their D is raw as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11   whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

whos going to be your favorite player/team to use other than your regular team to play with in madden 11
Page 1 of 1